In our quest to find the most suitable models, we focused on features like comfort, adjustability, and durability. We recommend you take a close look at each product we listed here and see the features you need for your personal use.
Keep reading to learn more…
Top 10 all round studio microphone : Editor’s Pick
10 Best all round studio microphone Reviews:
1. Rockville RDMS6 Studio Desktop Mic Stand w 11.8″ Gooseneck+Round Weighted Base
- Rockville RDMS6 Studio Desktop Mic Stand with 11.8″” Gooseneck and Round Weighted Base. 11.8” Gooseneck is Stiff and Sturdy Yet Bendable in Any Direction For Extreme Stability and Durability.
- 6.5” Heavy-Duty Round Weighted Base Makes This Stand Super Sturdy. Professional Stand is Perfect for Studio, Podcasting, and Many Other Applications.
- Includes Standard Mic Clip for Regular Mics. 5/8” Threading Fits Any Standard Mic. Includes a Metal 3/8″” to 5/8″” Adapter to Support Any Mic Clip or Shock Mount on the Market.
- For Condenser Mics – This is Compatible With Any Shock Mount (Rockville Rockshock is Recommended). Compatible With Rockville IPS22 Phone/Tablet Holder (Sold Separately in Our Store).
Additional Info :
2. AxcessAbles SF-2 Desktop Compact Recording Microphone Isolation Shield with Round Base Mic Stand, Mic Sound Absorbing Foam for Studio Recording, Podcast, Karaoke, Streaming
- SF-2 is a compact tabletop recording mic stand with built-in sound absorbing isolating foam panels. The body and the base are made of steel alloy
- The built-in mic acoustic isolation shield creates a mini recording soundproof booth right at the convenience of your personal space
- The microphone isolation booth is 12.5 inches wide and 8 inches tall
- The 3lb round base microphone stand is height adjustable – 7.4 inches to 11.4 inches. The heavy base has a 8lb weight capacity. Perfect for mounting your treasured large-diaphragm condenser microphones
- The compact size makes it a portable studio gear you cannot miss. Take it on the road with you as a mini podcast or vocal booth
3. Pyle Compact Tabletop Microphone Stand -Mini Desktop Mount w/ Height Adjustment 9’’ to 13’’ High & Universal M-6 Mic Holder-Solid Round Base for Home or Studio Use w/ Lock Tight Clamp PMKSDT40, Black
- HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE: Pyle compact tabletop microphone stand smoothly quick and easy, raise or lower height adjustment from 9’’ to 13’’ inch high. It also has a built in reliable tightening clamp for safety measure to avoid slip off.
- SOLID ROUND BASE PLATE: With it’s solid round rugged base plate with 150mm in diameter, Pyle mic stand will provide stability and precise balance to avoid it from collapsing. And in 2.95 lbs. counterweight is for a stable microphone placement.
- MIC HOLDER: The M-6 microphone holder is included as set which has USA standard 5/8 inch microphone adapter threading. It comes with a pivot angle adjustable microphone clip.
- CONVENIENT DESIGN: This is the ideal mic stand for the musician that’s always on the go. It’s simple to pack up complete in glossy black finish that conveniently fold for storage and easy transport. Compact and lightweight construction built to last.
- WORKS PERFECTLY: This convenient desktop design is perfect mic positioning and optimal pickup for home, in studio or on stage performances. The Pyle PMKSDT40 is a class at its own unique feature.
Additional Info :
4. Microphone Pop Filter for Studio Condenser Microphone Mic Round Shape Wind Screen Mask Shield Mount Gooseneck with Stand Clip kit (6 inch) by Eastshining
- DOUBLE ACREEN MESH DESIGH — Banish the dreaded hissing and lisping sounds that come when pronouncing the letter “S” and blocks those ugly “plosives” that follows “B” and “P”. Efficiently reduce the plosive, wind interference, saliva spraying during your recording or broadcasting, get a clear and loud sound.
- ADJUSTABLE — With 360 degree flexible gooseneck holder it can allow you to adjust the suitable angle and precisely work for you in any condition.
- STRONG & STABLE CLAMP — Special designed clamp can be fixed tightly to all kinds of microphone arms. With a fabric mat or rubber washer on it never damage your furniture or devices.Swivel mount for easy installation.
- SEAMLESS BODY — Prevent dust from entering it, keeps the filter clean and well-working all the time.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY — We’re proud to provide a lifetime warranty on all our products. If for some reason you don’t like your camping hammock, just return it for a full refund. If something goes wrong, we’ll be right there with a replacement.
Additional Info :
5. AKG P170 Studio Condenser Pencil Microphone Recording Overhead Instrument Mic Bundle with Rockville RDMS70 Desktop Mic Stand with Boom with Steel Round Base with Adjustable Height
- Package Includes: (1)AKG P170 Studio Condenser Pencil Microphone Recording Overhead Instrument Mic. (1)RockvilIe RDMS70 Desktop Mic Stand with Boom+Steel Round Base+Adjustable Height. AKG P170 Studio Condenser Pencil Microphone Recording Overhead Instrument Mic
- Rugged all-metal body and robust design withstands tough day-to-day use. Switchable attenuation pad for high SPL applications up to 155 dB SPL. Audio frequency bandwidth: 20 to 20000 Hz. Equivalent noise level: 19 dB-A. Sensitivity: 15 mV/Pa. Signal to Noise: 75 dB-A. Preattenuation Pad: -20 dB
- Electrical impedance: 00 Ohms. Recommended load impedance: 000 Ohms. Polar Patterns: Cardioid. Powering Interface. Voltage: 44 to 52 V. Current: mA. Audio Output: Type: Balanced XLR Gender: Male Contacts: 3-pin. Type: Balanced XLR. Gender: Male. Contacts: 3-pin. Type: Balanced XLR
- Gender: Male. Contacts: 3-pin. Height: 6.3″. Diameter: 0.87″. Net Weight: 0.29 lbs. RockvilIe RDMS70 Desktop Mic Stand with Boom and Steel Round Base and Adjustable Height. Heavy-duty weighted steel round base. Adjustable Height. Boom arm for precise positioning
- Rubber pad for extreme stability prevents sliding. Low profile design. Scratch-resistant powder coated finish. Specifications: Boom length: 13.8″ (40cm). Height adjustment: 10.63″ to 15.75″ (27cm 40cm). Base Diameter: 6.3″ (16cm). Thread Size: 3/8″. Weight: 4.85 lbs (2.2 kgs)
Additional Info :
6. On Stage MS7201B Round Base Microphone Stand, Black
- Height: 34-60 inches
- Base diameter: 10 inches
- Professional quality die-cast zinc clutch
Additional Info :
7. Blue Snowball iCE Plug ‘n Play USB Microphone for Recording, Streaming, Podcasting, Gaming on PC and Mac, with Cardioid Condenser Capsule, Adjustable Desktop Stand and USB cable – Black
- Custom Condenser Capsule: Powered By Blue’S Custom Condenser Capsule, Snowball Ice Microphone Delivers Crystal-Clear Audio Quality That’S Light-Years Ahead Of Your Built-In Computer Microphone
- Cardioid Pickup Pattern: Captures Your Voice With Clear, Focused Sound For Streaming, Podcasting, Broadcasting, Skype Calls And Zoom Meetings
- Stylish Retro Design: Record Or Stream In Style With A Classic Recording Equipment Design That Looks Great On Your Desktop And On Camera
- Adjustable Desktop Stand: Allows You To Position The Condenser Microphone In Relation To The Sound Source, Improving Sound Quality And Saving Space On Your Desktop For The Optimal Broadcast Setup
Additional Info :
8. Blue Yeti USB Mic for Recording and Streaming on PC and Mac, Blue VO!CE effects, 4 Pickup Patterns, Headphone Output and Volume Control, Mic Gain Control, Adjustable Stand, Plug and Play – Blackout
- Tri-capsule array – 3 condenser capsules can record almost any situation; power required/consumption: 5V 150mA
- Multiple pattern selection – cardioid, bidirectional, omnidirectional & stereo. Microphone -Frequency response- 20Hz – 20kHz. Headphone amplifier-frequency response-15 Hz – 22 kHz
- Gain control, mute button, zero-latency headphone output. Dimensions (extended in stand): 4. 72 x 4. 92 x 11. 61 inches
- Perfect for vocals, musical instruments, podcasting, voiceovers, interviews, field recordings, conference calls
Additional Info :
9. Neewer NW-12 Pro Tabletop Microphone Isolation Shield with Round Base Stand, Mic Sound Absorbing Foam for Studio Recording, Podcasts, Vocals, Singing, Broadcasting (Mic and Shock Mount Not Included)
Function: Effectively diffuses acoustic waves surrounding the microphone and keep the sound from bouncing back towards the microphone. Unwanted outside audio waves and vibrations, also known as noise and interference, are shielded away from the recording area while your voice finds a clear path to your microphone. NOTE: Microphone, Shock Mount, and Headset are NOT included.
Great Performance: The sound-absorbing foam adopts a high-density EVA foam sponge, which not only has better sound-absorbing and soundproof effect but also is effective in flame retardation. The shield is made of ABS plastic, durable, light, and tough. The round base is made of iron and weighs 2.8 lbs /1.3kg, heavy enough to maintain the center of gravity.
Compatible with Most Mic & Shock Mount: The stand is designed with a standard 5/8 screw and a 3/8″ to 5/8″ adapter, which is widely compatible with most mic and shock mount in the market, like Blue Yeti, Blue Snowball, AT2020, AT2020USB+, AT2035, ATR2500-USB, ATR2100-USB
Adjustable and Portable: The connection cross-bar on the stand can be adjusted to change the microphone and the microphone sound-absorbing foam near or far, thus easily adjust the recording effect. The whole kit is easy to install and disassemble, you can transport it from the studio to the recording booth or somewhere else without effort
Wide Use: This kit can be used in a professional recording studio or at home to help you produce the best sound possible, and as professionally as possible, take your voice to the next level! It is widely applicable to studio audio recording, family scenes sound recording, mobile phone audio recording and singing, etc
Additional Info :
10. InnoGear Mic Stand, Microphone Stand Universal Boom Mic Stand Detachable Mic Stands with Weighted Round Base, Height Adjustable from 34″ to 60″ for Blue Snowball Blue Yeti Shure SM58 Samson Q2U
- Height & Angle Adjustable: The height of this InnoGear mic stand is adjustable from 34 inches to 60 inches. By adjusting the clutch, you can set up your desired height with ease. The included mic clip can be rotated by 180°. You can adjust the angle of microphone easily while performing.
- Heavy-duty & Stable Round Base: The weighted round base of the microphone stand weighs 4.5 Lbs in the diameter of 9.8 inches, ensuring solid and durable usage. The bottom of base is built with non-slip pads. A metal gasket is added between the connection of base and the boom mic stand to further enhance stability and avoid any wiggle.
- Sturdy & Thickened Arm: The upgraded steel arm is thickened to 1.5mm, compared to only 1mm of other microphone stands on the market. It is sturdy enough to hold your microphones, not easy to be deformed. The arm and the base is so stable that the boom stand is not easy to tip over.
- Detachable & Portable Stand: InnoGear microphone stand can be disassembled into three parts in seconds. It is easy to carry and install which provides great convenience for various types of activities like stage, studio, road show, concert, outdoor performances and more.
- Wide Applications: This upgraded mic stand fits for most types of microphones like Fifine K669B, Blue Snowball iCE, Blue Yeti, Audio-Technica AT2020, Audio-Technica AT2035, Samson Q2U, Razer Seiren X, Shure SM58, Shure PGA48, Shure SM7B and so on.
Buying Guide: What to Consider When Select all round studio microphone
How much should you expect to spend on a product like this? Is it a one-off cost, or is there some kind of recurring element?
When it comes to all round studio microphone, a great value can come in many different forms. It could be a lower price, impeccable construction, and design, or higher durability. We’ll cover all of these different factors below, where we’re sharing our top picks for the best all round studio microphone for the money. We’ll go over everything consumers should know to get a great value out of their all round studio microphone!
The phrase “people get what they pay for” is especially true when it comes to all round studio microphone. The range in durability from person to person can be pretty substantial depending on the materials used in the construction. If someone saves $100 on a all round studio microphone, but it wears out in 1 month, are they really getting a good value?
Compare that to a all round studio microphone that costs $50 more but wears out after 1 or 2 years. Most people would argue that the second option is the better deal over the long term. Before purchasing, you should consider how long you want to have the all round studio microphone and then read reviews to make sure you know how long you can expect it to last.
Consider Where You Purchase
A vast majority of people now buy their all round studio microphone online rather than going to a brick-and-mortar physical location. That’s largely because online shopping offers greater convenience, and many brick-and-mortar stores can be confusing when it comes to their models, pricing, and types.
While people can’t try out an online all round studio microphone the way they can in a store, brands often come with generous trials. These allow people to try out the all round studio microphone for a while and return it if they’re unhappy.
In addition, many online all round studio microphone are more affordable than their in-store counterparts, because they have less overhead and have cut out the middlemen to pass savings directly to the consumer. If you purchase online, make sure to check to see if they will have to pay extra for shipping or not. A lot of the new companies offer free shipping, but not all.
Types of all round studio microphone
Before even thinking about all the different all round studio microphone available, You should choose the product types that will be ideal for your task.
Choosing a product based on a design that people will love can be tough. Just because you might like the look and style of it, doesn’t mean it’s the best. Below are some steps you can follow that I’ve used in the past when making decisions on which product designs to choose. Today, a lot of e-commerce sites have the same products. Naturally, it means people use product photos and videos to find the best item. Some of the tips in this article will help you choose or design a successful product.
- Dimensions. How big are these products?
- Materials. What are they made from? Is there an advantage to choosing one material over another?
- Generic characteristics. What sort of features do products in this category include?
- Product-specific functionality. Do certain products have key characteristics that others don’t?
- “Vs.” comparisons. Wireless or wired? Portable or desktop? Metal or wood? These are the key A/B-style decisions typically made early in the buying process.
Finally, we hope that our reviews about these all round studio microphones will help you to choose your ideal product available on the maker. The question remains, how many of these all round studio microphone will you use and how often? Some manufacturers come out with newer all round studio microphone every few months. This is because they know that people want the better all round studio microphone. It’s all a matter of choice and your budget. The good news is that the features of good all round studio microphone tend to trickle down in price. If you start off with a cheaper version, chances are you can afford the more advanced versions of it a few months later.