In our quest to find the most suitable models, we focused on features like comfort, adjustability, and durability. We recommend you take a close look at each product we listed here and see the features you need for your personal use.
Keep reading to learn more…
Top 10 attic thermometers : Editor’s Pick
10 Best attic thermometers Reviews:
1. AcuRite 00782A2 Wireless Indoor/Outdoor Thermometer, Temperature,White
- Indoor or outdoor temperature wireless temperature readings in Fahrenheit
- Easy-to-read LCD display
- Small outdoor sensor is easy to place
- Tabletop or wall-mountable design
- Strong signal penetration (enhanced 433 MHz)
Additional Info :
2. AMIR Indoor Outdoor Thermometer, 3 Channels Digital Hygrometer Thermometer with 3 Sensor, Humidity Monitor Wireless with LCD Display, Room Thermometer and Humidity Gauge for Home, Office, Baby Room
- ☀【Wide Range & High Accuracy】 – Upgraded 3-channel temperature and humidity meter with 3 transmitters for various environments. Remperature & Humidity rang: Indoor temperature (0 – 60℃); Outdoor temperature (-40 – 60℃); Humidity (10% – 99%). The temperature and humidity accuracy: ± 1℃ / ± 5%; Wet: humidity﹥65%; COM: 45%≤humidity≤65%; DRY: humidity﹤45%. The Station and transmitter signal distance: 100M/328ft.
- ☁【Max & Min Record】 – It can record the temperature and humidity timely,display temperature and humidity changes of the main unit and 3 transmitters. The data update every 60 seconds. Press the ℃/°F button to switch between celsius and fahrenheit. Perfect on your house, office, factory, etc. Time & Alarm Clock, Calendar, Snooze / Light.
- ☄【Clear HD LCD Screen】- Easy-to-read display as well as the humidity smiley icon shows that 45% is dry, 45%-65% is comfortable, and more than 65% is wet.
- ☂【Backlight Function】- Backlight shows digit clearly and wide field of view. Press the display backlight to turn it off automatically after 5 seconds, which help you to read the data clearly even though at night.
- ❄【Easy to Operate】 – This indoor outdoor hygrometer thermometer suport base stand & wall hanging, very convient to place.【NOTE: The station need 3* AAA Battery; Sensor need 2*AAA Battery.(not included). When the sensor shows the low battery icon, that means you need to change the new battery in the sensor.】
Additional Info :
3. Inkbird ITH-20R Indoor Outdoor Thermometer Wireless Hygrometer with 3 Wireless Remote Sensors Waterproof Accurate Temperature Display for House Room Kitchen Courtyard Brewhouse Public Places
- 💫High Reliability & Accuracy💫 The remote thermometer wireless can instantly monitor the humidity and the temperature, the data of indoor and outdoor will display on the LCD at the same time. The temperature measurement range of the thermometer is -58~257°F, and the humidity measurement range is 10~95%.
- 💫Instant Read💫The transmission distance of the digital house thermometer is up to 300 feet, and the data will update in 10 seconds, you can monitor the humidity and the temperature instantly without checking the transmitter constantly and get ready for the changes in the weather.
- 💫【Easy Operation】💫The Tempature gauge house has 3 buttons on the back [CH/R] switch channel.[CLEAR] press and hold CLEAR key for 2 seconds to clear the memory of MIN/MAX date; [℉/℃]key to switch ℉/℃(Switch between Fahrenheit and Celsius freely). It is powered by 2 x AAA batteries(excluded) low power consumption.
- 💫External Probe💫Our probe can be put into most kinds of liquid to measure the temperature, you can use it in a pool or in a brewhouse. As the probe is fine, you can also use it in narrow places or relatively closed environment.
- 💫【Two Mounting Options】💫Tabletop and wall-mountable design, This indoor thermometer hygrometer convenient mounting feature for every type of room, which is widely applied to baby room, bedroom, home, nursery, hatchery cellar, basement, warehouse and greenhouse.
Additional Info :
4. KeeKit Indoor Outdoor Thermometer, Digital Hygrometer Meter Gauge with 3 Wireless Sensors, Temperature Humidity Monitor with LCD Backlight, Min/Max Record for Home, Office, Restaurants, Bars, Cafe
- 【3 Wireless Transmit Sensors】 The 3 remote sensors can be put in three different places whatever indoor or outdoor. The thermometer can display the indoor temperature and 3 sets of outdoor temperature and humidity simultaneously. Besides, the rate of changing icon detects rapid changes in temperature and humidity. The station and transmitter signal distance is 100M/328ft (open area).
- 【Large Backlit LCD Screen】 Large LCD display with simple and clear readings. You can press the “Light” button to turn on the backlight. This helps you to read the data clearly even in the dark. And then, the digital hygrometer will automatically turn off after 10 seconds if without any operation.
- 【Accurate Max & Min Record】 Max & Min record functions on indoor and outdoor on both temperature and humidity. The data update every 60 seconds. Press the ℃/°F button to switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit. Perfect on your house, office, factory, restaurants, warehouse baby room and so on.
- 【Humidity Expression】 Indoor temperature (0 – 60℃); Outdoor temperature (-40 – 60℃); Humidity (10% – 99%). The temperature and humidity accuracy: ± 1℃ / ± 5%; Wet: humidity﹥65%; COM: 45%≤humidity≤65%; DRY: humidity﹤45%. The express changes following the changing of the humidity.
- 【2 Mounting Options】It can be stand in the desk or hang on the wall as you like. The station needs 3*AAA Battery; Sensor needs 2*AAA Battery (not included). The battery life is minimum 12 months for base station with one sensor. When the sensor shows the low battery icon that means you need to change the new battery in the sensor. All KeeKit products are protected by our 60 Day Money Back Guarantee & 12 Month Warranty.
Additional Info :
|Color||White – Hot|
5. Govee Hygrometer Thermometer, Wireless Thermometer, Mini Bluetooth Humidity Sensor with Notification Alert, Data Storage and Export, 262 Feet Connecting Range
- Smart App Control: Easily monitor temperature and humidity in real-time on the app. 262ft connecting distance (no obstacles) allows you to quickly get data remotely from anywhere in your home. (Not WiFi Version)
- Accuracy: With a built-in Swiss-made sensor, the temperature is accurate to ±0.54°F and humidity is ±3%RH. Enjoy precise data from the hygrometer thermometer every 2 seconds.
- Data Storage & Export: Featuring 20-day on-board data storage, you can get recent temp & humidity records through curve graph. Press “Export Data as CSV” on the app to export the last 2 years’ data to your phone.
- Mini Compact Size: With a smaller & compact design, this space-saving device is lightweight and portable. And you can place it at multiple locations by the hanging hole.
- Prompt Alert Notification: Set preset temp and humidity ranges with the Govee Home App, and if levels fall out of that range, you’ll receive a notification instantly.
Additional Info :
6. Taylor Precision Products Wireless Digital Indoor/Outdoor Thermometer
- USA BASED: Marketing, Engineering, and Customer Service teams
- MONITOR COMFORT LEVELS: Measures indoor and outdoor temperatures
- MEMORY: Daily minimum and maximum temperature recall
- EASY TO READ: Large LCD digits for enhanched visibility and at-a-glance readings
- WIRELESS REMOTE SENSOR: Transmits temperature readings up to 200 ft. from base unit
- USE & CARE: Do not place directly in sunlight or near a heat source
Additional Info :
7. SensorPush HT1 Wireless Thermometer/Hygrometer for iPhone/Android. USA Developed and Supported Humidity/Temperature/Dewpoint/VPD Monitor/Logger. Indoor/Outdoor Smart Sensor with Alerts
- Accurate: Premium sensing component with accuracy of ±3%RH, ±0.3°C / 0.5°F. Professional-grade components, assembled into devices you can trust. For even more demanding applications, the device is easily calibratable to a trusted reference, or try the SensorPush HT.w or HTP.xw for even greater out-of-the-box accuracy. Whichever SensorPush you choose, you’ll enjoy reliable, quality monitoring of environmental conditions including air temperature, relative humidity, dewpoint and VPD
- Versatile: With its small, attractive design, the HT1 is at home just about anywhere: in a refrigerator, freezer, greenhouse, humidor, wine cellar, instrument case like guitar or violin, a piano, outside as a mini weather station, around the house monitoring a humidifier or thermostat in baby nursery, in the attic, basement, crawlspace, reptile tank, terrarium, plants in a grow tent, drying and curing, a chicken coop or egg incubator and more
- Flexible: Use the sensor and your phone via Bluetooth or add a SensorPush G1 WiFi Gateway (sold separately) for data and alerts via Internet. With a G1 Gateway, get updates and push notifications when conditions exceed min/max alarm settings anywhere, ask Alexa for updates, or view data on a computer in our web dashboard. Great for a vacation home, garage, server room, data center, ensuring a dog or other pets are safe in an RV (cellular hotspot required) or anywhere remote monitoring is useful
- Powerful: Line of sight Bluetooth range of 325 feet keeps you up to date, even on the other side of your home. Obstructions such as walls or doors will reduce this, often considerably, but every day in real world conditions, customers happily monitor difficult situations like walk-in coolers, safes, inside a wall or even on a roof. The small size, convenient mounting hole, and long battery life (typically over 2 years) simplify placing one or multiple sensors wherever they are needed most
- Easy one-time setup with our beautifully designed, free app (iOS or Android). Quickly view a digital summary of current conditions for your entire system of connected SensorPush devices. Drill deeper with integrated data logging and graphing with 20 days of storage on the sensor and unlimited in-app storage for unlimited devices using our custom built high performance database. Export any data recording to CSV for analysis or archival with Excel, Google Sheets, etc, and calibrate with ease.
Additional Info :
8. Govee Indoor Hygrometer Thermometer 2 Pack, Bluetooth Humidity Temperature Gauge with Large LCD Display, Notification Alert with Max Min Records, 2 Years Data Storage Export for Room Greenhouse, Black
- Easy to Use: Simply download the Govee Home app, search for and select H5075, and pair the room thermometer hygrometer successfully within minutes. With a 196ft/60m Bluetooth range, you’ll be notified of any temperature humidity changes immediately.
- Accuracy: Built in Swiss made smart temperature humidity sensor, the temperature is accurate to ±0.54°F while humidity is ±3%RH. It provides highly precise monitoring. Up to 2S refresh speed always gives you the latest changes in the environment.
- Large LCD Display: The hygrometer offers realtime temp/humidity reading with large numbers and max/min records on a 3 inch LCD screen, comes with 3 level comfort indicators dry/comfort/wet, keeping you aware of the house situation with just a glance.
- Smart App Alert: You’ll receive a notification alert once the temperature or humidity is out of preset range. It can help you effectively adjust the situation of your home, garage, baby nursery, room, wine cellar, basement or other places in time.
- Free Data Storage: It features 20 days online data storage. You are able to view recent temperature and humidity records. Curve graph displaying brings you a clear data-changing track. You can export the latest 2 years data to CSV format at any time.
Additional Info :
9. 47 Meters Down: Uncaged
Additional Info :
10. Ecobee3 Lite SmartThermostat, Black
- Save up to 23% annually on heating and cooling costs (compared to a hold of 72°F)
- Control from anywhere using your Android or iOS device
- Add SmartSensor to manage hot or cold spots and deliver enhanced comfort to the rooms that matter most
- Automatically pauses your heating or cooling when a door or window is left open (requires ecobee SmartSensor for doors and windows and a Smart Security subscription)
- Integrates seamlessly with your preferred smart home system
Additional Info :
Buying Guide: What to Consider When Select attic thermometers
How much should you expect to spend on a product like this? Is it a one-off cost, or is there some kind of recurring element?
When it comes to attic thermometers, a great value can come in many different forms. It could be a lower price, impeccable construction, and design, or higher durability. We’ll cover all of these different factors below, where we’re sharing our top picks for the best attic thermometers for the money. We’ll go over everything consumers should know to get a great value out of their attic thermometers!
The phrase “people get what they pay for” is especially true when it comes to attic thermometers. The range in durability from person to person can be pretty substantial depending on the materials used in the construction. If someone saves $100 on a attic thermometers, but it wears out in 1 month, are they really getting a good value?
Compare that to a attic thermometers that costs $50 more but wears out after 1 or 2 years. Most people would argue that the second option is the better deal over the long term. Before purchasing, you should consider how long you want to have the attic thermometers and then read reviews to make sure you know how long you can expect it to last.
Consider Where You Purchase
A vast majority of people now buy their attic thermometers online rather than going to a brick-and-mortar physical location. That’s largely because online shopping offers greater convenience, and many brick-and-mortar stores can be confusing when it comes to their models, pricing, and types.
While people can’t try out an online attic thermometers the way they can in a store, brands often come with generous trials. These allow people to try out the attic thermometers for a while and return it if they’re unhappy.
In addition, many online attic thermometers are more affordable than their in-store counterparts, because they have less overhead and have cut out the middlemen to pass savings directly to the consumer. If you purchase online, make sure to check to see if they will have to pay extra for shipping or not. A lot of the new companies offer free shipping, but not all.
Types of attic thermometers
Before even thinking about all the different attic thermometers available, You should choose the product types that will be ideal for your task.
Choosing a product based on a design that people will love can be tough. Just because you might like the look and style of it, doesn’t mean it’s the best. Below are some steps you can follow that I’ve used in the past when making decisions on which product designs to choose. Today, a lot of e-commerce sites have the same products. Naturally, it means people use product photos and videos to find the best item. Some of the tips in this article will help you choose or design a successful product.
- Dimensions. How big are these products?
- Materials. What are they made from? Is there an advantage to choosing one material over another?
- Generic characteristics. What sort of features do products in this category include?
- Product-specific functionality. Do certain products have key characteristics that others don’t?
- “Vs.” comparisons. Wireless or wired? Portable or desktop? Metal or wood? These are the key A/B-style decisions typically made early in the buying process.
Finally, we hope that our reviews about these attic thermometerss will help you to choose your ideal product available on the maker. The question remains, how many of these attic thermometers will you use and how often? Some manufacturers come out with newer attic thermometers every few months. This is because they know that people want the better attic thermometers. It’s all a matter of choice and your budget. The good news is that the features of good attic thermometers tend to trickle down in price. If you start off with a cheaper version, chances are you can afford the more advanced versions of it a few months later.