In our quest to find the most suitable models, we focused on features like comfort, adjustability, and durability. We recommend you take a close look at each product we listed here and see the features you need for your personal use.
Keep reading to learn more…
Top 10 battery backup homes : Editor’s Pick
10 Best battery backup homes Reviews:
1. APC UPS Battery Backup and Surge Protector, 600VA Backup Battery Power Supply, BE600M1 Back-UPS with USB Charger Port
- 600VA / 330W battery backup power supply
- 7 Outlets (NEMA 5-15R): 5 Battery Backup and Surge Protector; 2 Outlets with Surge Protection Only
- 1 USB Charger Port (1.5A) for cell phones, portable electronics
- 5′ Power Cord, right-angle 3-prong wall plug (NEMA 5-15P), wall-mountable. Plus free Windows PC power-management software (Mac OS uses native “Energy Saver” Settings)
- Replaceable Battery. Easily replace the battery back up with a genuine APC replacement battery, model APCRBC154 (sold separately)
Additional Info :
2. APC UPS 1500VA UPS Battery Backup and Surge Protector, BX1500M Backup Battery Power Supply, AVR, Dataline Protection
- APC UPS 1500VA / 900W battery backup power supply
- 10 Outlets (NEMA 5-15R): 5 surge protector with battery backup; 5 outlets with Surge Protection Only
- Boost Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR): instantly corrects low/high voltage fluctuations without discharging the battery, and is Active PFC compatible
- Replaceable Battery: Easily replace the battery back up with a genuine APC replacement battery, model APCRBC124 (sold separately)
- 1 GB network dataline protection, 6′ Power Cord, right-angle 3-prong wall plug (NEMA 5-15P), and free Windows PC power-management software (Mac OS uses native “Energy Saver” Settings)
Additional Info :
3. Vertiv Liebert PST5 350VA 200W UPS with Battery Backup & Surge Protection, Eight outlets and a Three-Year, Full Unit Warranty (PST5-350MT120)
- ups: surge protection and battery backup buffer against power supply interruptions caused by blackouts, lightning strikes, brownouts and other power supply issues.
- mountable: multiple mounting capabilities and eight outlets, with four of them dedicated to protecting sensitive electronics that don’t require battery backup, which allows users to tailor protection to device requirements.
- energy star certified: ups provides backup power and protection during damaging surges, spikes or power outages while remaining energy efficient
- manufacturer’s : three-year, full unit coverage including the battery with no-hassle, advanced replacement
- ports: rj45/11 for data line surge protection, advanced early warning of shutdown, and emi/rfi filters
- Included components: UPS Unit
- USB Type A to USB Type B, 2 meter (~6.5 ft) in length
Additional Info :
4. Generark HomePower ONE: Backup Battery Power Station For Homes, Emergency Power Supply. 1000W-2000W at 110V. Up To 7 Days of Backup Power. 8 Outlets. Portable Solar Generators. Warehouse Edition
- The Most Reliable Emergency Power Supply: Industry-leading safety and reliability designed with electric-vehicle-grade battery cells. Every unit undergoes 52 reliability and safety tests and is covered by a 5-year limited warranty.
- Long-Lasting Capacity: 1,002Wh (278,400mAh). Offers up to 7 days of power supply to your crucial devices and home appliances on a single charge.
- Powerful Output: 3 AC outlets with the pure-sine wave, supporting 1000W rated power and 2000W surge power at 110V.
- Wide-Range Compatibility: 2 USB-C outputs with PD 18W, 1 USB-A with 5V/2.4A, 1 USB-A with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0, and 1 car outlet with 12V/10A.
- Easy Recharge: Recharge from your car, AC outlet, or with the SolarPower ONE solar panel power generator.
- This item is part of the Generark’s Warehouse Direct Edition
Additional Info :
5. 146Wh Portable Power Station, SinKeu Portable Power Bank with AC outlet, Laptop Charger with 110V/100W AC Outlet, DC Port, QC 3.0 USB Port, Rechargeable Backup Lithium Battery for Outdoor Camping Home Office Emergency
- ✅ Portable Battery backup: Featuring 146Wh capacity with AC, DC, QC 3.0 USB ports, you could get a power source to charge your laptop, smart phone, CPAP machine, drone,Mini-refrigerator or other device while you are on a road trip, camping, fishing or other power outgage occasions.
- ✅ Quick charge: support QC3.0 USB port, it could help you charge the device (phone, tablet, or other compatible device) faster without any harming the device. Besides, you could know your power station status clearly with the LCD display.
- ✅ Rechargeable anywhere: Not only charged by AC wall outlet and car, but also could be charged by solar panel(Need buy solar panel separately). Especially Built-in MPPT technique, it will help maximize power extraction at all. And the Smart Energy Control could ensure the charge efficiently and save the power.
- ✅ Reliable Emergency power: Built-in Battery Management System ( BMS ) with the protection of over-temperature, over-voltage, over-power, over-current, and short circuits, to keep your charged device safe. We also provide 12-month warranty. If you have any question, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- ✅ ONLY under 100-watt devices supported. How to turn on the 110V AC? Click the Power Button, and then press and hold the AC button for 2 seconds, then the AC outputs will be turn on. We cannot guarantee for any heating products because the instant power may be much higher than the rated power when they are working, it may be far exceeding the 100 watts that our power station can power.
Additional Info :
6. GE LED+ Backup Battery Light Bulb, Rechargeable, Soft White, Medium Base, 60 Watt Replacement Standard Bulb Shape (Pack of 1)
- Never worry when the power goes out with battery light bulbs: These self-charging emergency light bulbs allow you to keep a light on even when the power is off and can function similarly to a flashlight in emergency situations.
- Portable and rechargeable light bulbs: Similar to the ebulb self-charging emergency light bulbs, GE will automatically recharge when the electricity is on, providing reliable light in any situation.
- Replaces your 60-Watt light bulbs: Get the efficiency of low wattage in emergency light bulbs for power outages. These battery powered light bulbs are the easiest way to cut costs without sacrificing brightness or reliability.
- LED light bulbs that stay on even when the power is off: Keep your lights on whenever you need them with the GE rechargeable light bulbs. These backup battery light bulbs will provide up to 5 hours of light at 95 lumens when fully charged.
- Don’t lose out on brightness: These A21 LED rechargeable light bulbs will perfectly replace your traditional 60 watt LED light bulbs as they use low energy each day, even when charging for backup functionality.
Additional Info :
7. APC UPS Battery Backup Surge Protector, 425VA Backup Battery Power Supply, BE425M
- 425VA / 225W battery backup power supply
- 6 Outlets (NEMA 5-15R): 4 UPS Battery Backup and Surge Protection; 2 Outlets with Surge Protection only
- 5′ Power Cord, right-angle 3-prong wall plug (NEMA 5-15P); Wall mountable
- During a power outage, this APC UPS provides battery backup power for WiFi routers and other small, critical electronics
- This BE425M APC battery backup comes with a 3-year warranty, plus 75,000 dollars connected-equipment policy
Additional Info :
8. CyberPower EC850LCD Ecologic Battery Backup & Surge Protector UPS System, 850VA/510W, 12 Outlets, ECO Mode, Compact, Uninterruptible Power Supply
- 850VA/510W Ecologic Battery Backup Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) System uses simulated sine wave output to safeguard workstations, networking devices, and home entertainment equipment
- 12 NEMA 5-15R OUTLETS: Six battery backup & surge protected outlets; Six surge protected outlets (Three ECO controlled); INPUT: NEMA 5-15P right angle, 45 degree offset plug with five foot power cord
- MULTIFUNCTION LCD PANEL: Displays immediate, detailed information on battery and power conditions
- ECO MODE: When the UPS detects a computer is off or in sleep mode, it will automatically turn off power to computer peripherals connected to ECO mode outlets, reducing power usage and lowering energy costs
- 3-YEAR WARRANTY – INCLUDING THE BATTERY; $100,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee and FREE PowerPanel Personal Edition Management Software (Download)
Additional Info :
9. Portable Power Station 300W, VTONCE 296Wh Solar Generator Quick Charge / 110V AC Outlets/DC Ports and LED Flashlight, Emergency Backup Lithium Battery for Home Outdoor Travel Camping Blackout
- 【80000mAh Back-up Power Supply】VTONCE P302 is equipped with a 296 watt-hour(14.8V 20Ah) lithium-ion battery pack, which features 4* AC outlets(110V Rated 300W – Peak 600W) , 1* PD 100W port, 1* QC 3.0 port, 2* USB-A Ports, 4* DC ports and 1* DC car socket. It provides 13 power output ports to charge multiple devices at the same time, such as laptop, phone, drone, car fridge and cameras, etc.
- 【AC Fast Charge& Easy to Carry】You can recharge your power station with an AC adapator when at home, driving the car outlet during a road trip or simply use a VTONCE power station. Portable handle makes it easy to carry around for outdoor activities，particularly convenient to carry.
- 【Excellent Safety BMS】VTONCE power station is equipped with the Excellent Battery Management System (BMS), protect devices through temperature control, overvoltage protection, overcurrent protection, and short circuit protection functions. And detects short circuits and overloads when performing incorrect operations.
- 【Outdoor Backup Power】Designed lightweight-just 6.6 lbs and has a solid handle for easy to carry. Equipped with an 18W bright emergency flashlight on the back, which can project a powerful beam of up to 500 meters and is suitable for large-area lighting. It is perfect for outdoor camping and disaster prevention. There are 4 lighting modes you can easily switch (weak→medium→strong→SOS).
- 【What You Get】You will receive 1* VTONCE Portable Power Station, 1*AC Adapter & Cable, 1*USB-C to USB-C Cable, 1*Cigarette Lighter Plug Cord, 1*Car Cigarette Lighter Socket, 1* User Manual and 12 months of customer service. Any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Additional Info :
10. TECKNET Portable Power Station,155Wh Portable Charger Power Bank, 110V/150W Power Bank with AC Outlet Pure Sine Wave, PD 45W, USB QC 3.0 Battery Backup Power Supply for Home Outdoor
- ⚡【High-Performance Portable Laptop Charger】►TECKNET power station features 1 AC Outlet 110V/150W (Peak 300W) and is a pure sine wave inverter power bank with ac outlet. With better stability, it can charge a number of devices and protect your sensitive devices. You can use it to power smart electronics such as laptops (45W), phones, GoPros, cameras, drones, etc. As a portable emergency power station, it is an ideal selection for outdoor activities or hurricane and other power outage situations.
- ⚡【Multi-Outputs Provide Better Convenience】►The standalone AC/DC can charge different devices at the same time. Battery pack with ac outlet (150W)can charge your laptops, Christmas lights etc; PD 45W high-speed charge ports supply power for camera, mini fan, game console, etc; Three 18W QC 3.0 USB ports can charge your GoPros, phones, drones, tablets, etc.
- ⚡【LED Display and LED Lighting】►LED display adopting Bluetek technology to achieve more accurate digital display. It would show you the remaining energies when charging, discharging, and in AC outlet and DC output status, so you can never worry about sudden power failure to delay your activities. The built-in LED flashlights features normal lighting mode and SOS mode. The strobe comes in handy for emergency use while being outdoors.
- ⚡【High Capacity And Compact Body】►A powerful 42000mAh capacity portable power station, 155 Wh battery pack. High-grade gray aluminum alloy anti-oxidation shell, durable and wear-resistant. With dimensions of 9.2*3.2*3.2 inches(8.1*8.1*22.7CM), weight only 3.75lb(1.7KG), and a soft and tough leather handle, it is easy to carry wherever you go.
- ⚡【Reliable Power Safety Protection】►TECKNET portable laptop charger with built-in battery management system (BMS) protects the power supply from over-current, over-voltage, and over-temperature. It also features a built-in cooling fan to reject heat when charging, providing you and your devices all-round protection.
Additional Info :
Buying Guide: What to Consider When Select battery backup homes
How much should you expect to spend on a product like this? Is it a one-off cost, or is there some kind of recurring element?
When it comes to battery backup homes, a great value can come in many different forms. It could be a lower price, impeccable construction, and design, or higher durability. We’ll cover all of these different factors below, where we’re sharing our top picks for the best battery backup homes for the money. We’ll go over everything consumers should know to get a great value out of their battery backup homes!
The phrase “people get what they pay for” is especially true when it comes to battery backup homes. The range in durability from person to person can be pretty substantial depending on the materials used in the construction. If someone saves $100 on a battery backup homes, but it wears out in 1 month, are they really getting a good value?
Compare that to a battery backup homes that costs $50 more but wears out after 1 or 2 years. Most people would argue that the second option is the better deal over the long term. Before purchasing, you should consider how long you want to have the battery backup homes and then read reviews to make sure you know how long you can expect it to last.
Consider Where You Purchase
A vast majority of people now buy their battery backup homes online rather than going to a brick-and-mortar physical location. That’s largely because online shopping offers greater convenience, and many brick-and-mortar stores can be confusing when it comes to their models, pricing, and types.
While people can’t try out an online battery backup homes the way they can in a store, brands often come with generous trials. These allow people to try out the battery backup homes for a while and return it if they’re unhappy.
In addition, many online battery backup homes are more affordable than their in-store counterparts, because they have less overhead and have cut out the middlemen to pass savings directly to the consumer. If you purchase online, make sure to check to see if they will have to pay extra for shipping or not. A lot of the new companies offer free shipping, but not all.
Types of battery backup homes
Before even thinking about all the different battery backup homes available, You should choose the product types that will be ideal for your task.
Choosing a product based on a design that people will love can be tough. Just because you might like the look and style of it, doesn’t mean it’s the best. Below are some steps you can follow that I’ve used in the past when making decisions on which product designs to choose. Today, a lot of e-commerce sites have the same products. Naturally, it means people use product photos and videos to find the best item. Some of the tips in this article will help you choose or design a successful product.
- Dimensions. How big are these products?
- Materials. What are they made from? Is there an advantage to choosing one material over another?
- Generic characteristics. What sort of features do products in this category include?
- Product-specific functionality. Do certain products have key characteristics that others don’t?
- “Vs.” comparisons. Wireless or wired? Portable or desktop? Metal or wood? These are the key A/B-style decisions typically made early in the buying process.
Finally, we hope that our reviews about these battery backup homess will help you to choose your ideal product available on the maker. The question remains, how many of these battery backup homes will you use and how often? Some manufacturers come out with newer battery backup homes every few months. This is because they know that people want the better battery backup homes. It’s all a matter of choice and your budget. The good news is that the features of good battery backup homes tend to trickle down in price. If you start off with a cheaper version, chances are you can afford the more advanced versions of it a few months later.