Keep reading to learn more…
Top 10 indoor cactus : Editor’s Pick
10 Best indoor cactus Reviews:
1. Miracle-Gro Succulent Potting Mix: Fertilized Soil with Premium Nutrition for Indoor Cactus Plants, Aloe Vera and More, 4 qt.
- Created for those who love growing succulents as much as we do, Miracle-Gro Succulent Potting Mix contains the nutrients succulents need to thrive
- This succulent potting soil is fast-draining and features a blend of sphagnum peat moss, forest products and fertilizer
- Great for helping to grow happy and beautiful succulent varieties like Burro’s Tail, Echeverias, Houseleek, as well as cacti
- Certified by the Mulch & Soil Council as a quality product in compliance with industry standards
- A single 4-qt. bag fills an 8-inch container; for even more spectacular results, start regular feedings with Miracle-Gro plant food 30 days after planting
Additional Info :
2. Mkono Cement Succulent Planter Set of 3 Concrete Plant Pots Modern Flower Pots Indoor for Cactus Herb or Small Plants Home Decor Gift Idea (Plants NOT Included), 4″
- Upgrade your living space with these concrete planters that cleverly harmonizes natural and modern elements. You can use it to display your small indoor plants such as succulents, cactus, herbs, air plants, tillandsia or artificial plants. Note: No plants or ornaments are included in this item.
- Made of cement with coloured painting. Please kindly note that cement planter is not designed for hydroponics plants, also be careful to controll the water capacity and aviods to sun exposure for a long time.
- Concrete material makes it in nature and modern, adding interest and elegant to any centerpiece, windowsill, desktop or table setting, and make the most perfect little accents around the home or office. Perfect for Father’s Day, weddings, holidays, office, bedroom, kitchen and home decor.
- Each cement succulent planter featured with its own drill hole to avoid water accumulation and help you prolong the life of your precious plants. Also comes with a detachable rubber plug to install to keep the dirt inside if you need.
- Size: 4 inches in diameter and 4 3/8 inches in height. A set included 3 cement planters. Mkono is a registered trademark and our product is professional manufacturing and sole selling.
Additional Info :
|Color||4 Inch Cement – Sticker Colored Painting|
3. 3pcs Owl Succulent Pots with 3 Tier Bamboo Saucers Stand Holder – White Modern Decorative Ceramic Flower Planter Plant Pot with Drainage – Home Office Desk Garden Mini Cactus Pot Indoor Decoration
- Plants are not included. Ideal for live potted plants, but can also be used to hold other decorative items from around your home, including seashells and potpourri. Additionally, you can use it as a candle holder.
- Natural Bamboo Trays High Quality Ceramic : The pots baked in high temperatures feature superior hardness, strength and wear resistance.
- With a small hole on the bottom for drainage and packed with bamboo tray for the water and soil not flowing out.
- Save Space. Ladders up, 3 layers save much space, while give you a clean look. Size: bamboo tray: 7.8″(20cm)L*4.3″(11cm)W*6.2″(16cm)H, Planter: 2.7″(7cm) Diameter, 2.36″(6cm)H
- Attractive owl pots with 3 tiger bamboo stand are suitable for decorative gardening / desk / bookshelf / dinning table / living room / hosting room / cabinet / counter and everywhere. Adorable animal planter is good gifts choice for kids,parents,friends,schoolmates or colleague for any festival.
Additional Info :
|Color||The Wood Stand Holder is Natural Wood Color and Ceramic Pots Are White.|
4. Succulent Plants (5 Pack) Assorted Potted Succulents Plants Live House Plants in Cacti and Succulent Soil Mix, Planter Pots Decor, Cactus Plants Live Indoor Plants Live Houseplants by Plants for Pets
- HAND SELECTED: Every pack of succulents we send is hand-picked. You will receive a unique collection of species that are FULLY ROOTED IN 2 INCH POTS, which will be similar to the product photos (see photo 2 for scale). Note that we rotate our nursery stock often, so the exact species we send changes every week.
- THE EASIEST HOUSE PLANTS: More appealing than artificial plastic or fake faux plants, and care is a cinch. If you think you can’t keep houseplants alive, you’re wrong; our succulents don’t require fertilizer and can be planted in a decorative pot of your choice within seconds.
- DIY HOME DECOR: The possibilities are only limited by your imagination; display them in a plant holder, a wall mount, a geometric glass vase, or even in a live wreath. Because of their amazingly low care requirements, they can even make the perfect desk centerpiece for your office.
- UNIQUE GIFTS: Everyone loves receiving succulents as a gift, from children to grandma and grandpa. Our succulents are sure to please as a wedding gift, a gift for mom or dad, or a gift for a favorite teacher.
- HEALTHY LIVE ARRIVAL GUARANTEED: In the event that you receive damaged or unsatisfactory plants, contact Amazon customer service within 30 days if you would like to receive a refund rather than a quick replacement
Additional Info :
5. Costa Farms Aloe, Live Indoor Plant, 10 to 12-Inches Tall, Ships in Modern Ceramic Planter, Fresh From Our Farm, Great Gift
- Is this a gift? Please choose “this is a gift” At check out to add a personalized message
- The Aloe Vera plant is known for its cool Gel inside of its thick, toothed leaves
- Great addition to modern and contemporary decor; Perfect for desks, tabletops, credenza cabinets, and more
- These sun-lovers grow best in a sunny window. Drought tolerant, only needs water once every two to three weeks
- Height at shipping is approximately 10 Inches tall, measured from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant
- Ships in a premium, 4-inch diameter ceramic planter. To avoid water spillage, this container does not have holes
Additional Info :
6. Altman Plants Assorted Cactus Collection 2.5″ 4 pack
- UNIQUE HAND SELECTED: Each order contains GROWN WITH LOVE and hand selected cactus plants. You will receive a variety of unique cactus similar to the ones in the photo which may include: Echinocactus, Mammillaria, Notocactus, Opuntia, and other cactus varieties. Note that we cannot assure you will receive the exact plants in the image, as seasonal availability varies. Large orders may receive duplicates depending on the season.
- EASY CARE: Featuring Eye-Catching flowers, spines and forms, these cacti are easy to grow and grow great together in gardens or any container. Many cacti can thrive in the sunniest, most neglected spots of the yard, but they also do well in containers and part-sun locations too.
- SIZE: Succulents come in 2 1/2″ pots fully rooted in soil. Plant measurements will vary as different species grow in different ways: for example, some grow wider, shorter, taller, trailing etc. All our plants come LABELED with succulent variety so you’ll never get caught guessing!
- PACKAGING: All plants come with helpful Care instructions and are PACKAGED WITH CARE at our Facility by our succulent shipment specialists. We ship plants dry to keep them relaxed and rot-free— once they are in their new home, you can treat them to a good drink.
- HEALTHY LIVE ARRIVAL : Your succulents will arrive alive and healthy. We are well known for our excellent customer service and going the extra mile for our customers. Please feel free to directly reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns. WE WANT YOU TO BE HAPPY!
- Easy Care plants. Low maintenance.
- All orders placed after 8am PST will be shipped NEXT DAY Monday-Friday!
Additional Info :
7. Shop Succulents | Can’t Touch This Collection | Assortment of Hand Selected, Fully Rooted Live Indoor Cacti Plants, 6-Pack
- INCLUDED IN PURCHASE | (6) assorted cactus varieties in 2″ pot. Each plant may vary from pictures shown as succulents are hand selected based on season, size, health, and readiness.
- WATERING NEEDS | Cacti are very sensitive to overwatering, and damp soil can cause root rot. Dry out soil completely between waterings. Recommended amount is once every two weeks. Tip: top inch of soil should feel dry before watering again.
- FERTILIZING NEEDS | Fertilize every two to four weeks during spring and summer. Withhold fertilizer during the fall and winter months.
- SOIL | SUN | POTTING | Use well-draining soil. Regular potting soil or dirt won’t do. Use cactus soil/mix potting soil with sand/pumice/perlite. Approximately 6 hours of sun per day. Gradually give plant more sunlight each day.
- CUSTOMER ASSURANCE | We strive to provide the highest quality plants delivered. If plants arrive damaged or unhealthy, we will issue a full refund or replace your plant.
Additional Info :
8. Cactus Succulent Seed Starter Kit – Indoor Garden Grow Kits, Seeds for Planting Mini Cactus Succulent Plants, Plant Markers, Soil, Pots, Wood Box – Gardening Gifts, Terrarium, Cacti Succulents Decor
- WHAT’S INSIDE: 4 packets of non-GMO seeds, 4 soil disks, pruning shears, 4 burlap grow bags, 4 bamboo plant markers, and a wooden gift box that doubles as an indoor planter.
- WHAT YOU’LL GROW: You’ll find 2 succulent seed packets containing a mixture of seeds, including: Mesembryanthemum species, Argyroderma, Lithops, Carpobrotus, Cheiridopsis, Crassula, Gibbaeum, Lithops, Faucaria, Fenestraria, and others. You’ll also find 2 cactus seed packets containing a mixture of seeds, including: Gymnocalycium, Mammillarias, Notocactus, Rebutia, Lobivia, Blossfeldia, Frailea, Melocactus, and others.
- TAP INTO OUR TEAM OF EXPERTS: Register your seeds to gain access to our team of gardening experts and horticulturists available to answer questions, our Grower Help Bot through FB Messenger, detailed instructions, a private FB Grower Community, and instructional videos.
- NON-GMO & HEIRLOOM: Our cactus and succulent seeds are all Non-GMO, Heirloom (when available), and tested for germination.
- THE PERFECT GIFT: These succulent garden kits make for the ideal gift for the novice gardener, the planter pro and everyone in between. Give the gift of a greener windowsill.
Additional Info :
9. Organic Succulent & Cactus Plant Food – Gentle Liquid Fertilizer Nutrients for Aloe Vera and Other Common Indoor and Outdoor Succulents & Cacti (8 oz)
- WONDERFULLY ORGANIC – Contains safe, all natural organic ingredients that naturally feeds and strengthens your houseplants while promoting strong root development, color vibrancy, beautiful bloom, and stem growth.
- QUALITY NUTRITION – High quality, urea free mix of vitamins and nutrients your plant needs to grow. Perfectly balanced liquid fertilizer with light NPK ratio gently feeds your house plants to encourage sustainable long term health and vitality.
- WATER SMARTER – Get the most out of the water you use! Our fertilizer is made specifically for light infrequent applications that your dry-loving houseplant needs. Easily mix with water to feed your potted succulents and cacti with a soil drench or add to a spray bottle with a mister nozzle to spritz aerial roots.
- APPLY CONFIDENTLY – Natural formula is safe to use indoors, around the garden, or wherever your plants are growing. Made especially for succulents and cacti in pots and planters- can be used even in a terrarium kit! Excellent for a pot containing gravel, pebbles, perlite, and other soil potting mixes.
- PERFECT FOR ALL TYPES – Liquid nutrient booster for your live potted aloe vera, string of pearls, desert rose, christmas cactus, jade, plumeria, christmas cactus, burros tail, dragon fruit, echeveria, sempervivum, crassula, aeonium, haworthia cooperi, and more!
Additional Info :
10. Cactus Plants (Mix of 3), Mammillaria Cactus Plants Live in Cactus Soil, Opuntia Cactus Live Plants, Cacti Plants Live, Cactus Décor Succulents, Cacti Décor Drought Tolerant Plants by Plants for Pets
- LIVE DESERT PLANTS: Each cacti mix may include but is not limited to a golden barrel cactus, Mammillaria elongata, Opuntia microdasys, Trichocereus cactus, and more.
- CACTI HOME DÉCOR: These decorative indoor plants can be grown on a plant stand with other potted plants, in a cactus terrarium with other cactus accessories for lively cacti desk décor, or in a succulent planter as refreshing cactus bathroom décor.
- HARDY INDOOR PLANTS: Drought resistant plants like these thrive in cacti and succulent potting mix with pebbles for plants and may become live flowering plants with the help of cacti and succulent fertilizer. Grow with other succulent plants in a cactus planter, succulent planters, or any plant pots with cactus potting soil or cactus potting mix.
- CACTUS GIFT SET: This cactus gift box is perfect for a DIY terrarium kit, to give as cactus wedding favors, and as cactus party decorations for any celebration.
- LIVE PLANTS GUARANTEE: Each live desert cactus ships in a 2 inch planter, varies in size by species, and arrives in prime condition.
Additional Info :
Buying Guide: What to Consider When Select indoor cactus
When it comes to indoor cactus, a great value can come in many different forms. It could be a lower price, impeccable construction, and design, or higher durability. We’ll cover all of these different factors below, where we’re sharing our top picks for the best indoor cactus for the money. We’ll go over everything consumers should know to get a great value out of their indoor cactus!
The phrase “people get what they pay for” is especially true when it comes to indoor cactus. The range in durability from person to person can be pretty substantial depending on the materials used in the construction. If someone saves $100 on a indoor cactus, but it wears out in 1 month, are they really getting a good value?
Compare that to a indoor cactus that costs $50 more but wears out after 1 or 2 years. Most people would argue that the second option is the better deal over the long term. Before purchasing, you should consider how long you want to have the indoor cactus and then read reviews to make sure you know how long you can expect it to last.
Consider Where You Purchase
A vast majority of people now buy their indoor cactus online rather than going to a brick-and-mortar physical location. That’s largely because online shopping offers greater convenience, and many brick-and-mortar stores can be confusing when it comes to their models, pricing, and types.
While people can’t try out an online indoor cactus the way they can in a store, brands often come with generous trials. These allow people to try out the indoor cactus for a while and return it if they’re unhappy.
In addition, many online indoor cactus are more affordable than their in-store counterparts, because they have less overhead and have cut out the middlemen to pass savings directly to the consumer. If you purchase online, make sure to check to see if they will have to pay extra for shipping or not. A lot of the new companies offer free shipping, but not all.
Types of indoor cactus
Before even thinking about all the different indoor cactus available, You should choose the product types that will be ideal for your task.
- Dimensions. How big are these products?
- Materials. What are they made from? Is there an advantage to choosing one material over another?
- Generic characteristics. What sort of features do products in this category include?
- Product-specific functionality. Do certain products have key characteristics that others don’t?
Finally, we hope that our reviews about these indoor cactuss will help you to choose your ideal product available on the maker. The question remains, how many of these indoor cactus will you use and how often? Some manufacturers come out with newer indoor cactus every few months. This is because they know that people want the better indoor cactus. It’s all a matter of choice and your budget. The good news is that the features of good indoor cactus tend to trickle down in price. If you start off with a cheaper version, chances are you can afford the more advanced versions of it a few months later.