In our quest to find the most suitable models, we focused on features like comfort, adjustability, and durability. We recommend you take a close look at each product we listed here and see the features you need for your personal use.
Keep reading to learn more…
Top 10 mechanical keypad door locks : Editor’s Pick
10 Best mechanical keypad door locks Reviews:
1. SoHoMiLL Electronic Door Knob with Backup Mechanical Key (Spring Latch Lock; Not Deadbolt; Not Phone Connected), Single Front keypad YL 99 B
- ✔️ EASY SETUP; Design for Do It Yourself (DIY); No Professional Needed; Everything Included!
- ✔️ MAX SECURITY: AutoLock in 3-sec from Outside; Alert to Every Entry Attempt; No Phone Connected: No Hacking!
- ✔️ RELIABLE and FAILPROOF: Backup Mechanical Key included and Battery Low Warning!
- ✔️ FLEXIBLE: Master code, and upto 8 User Codes and P-Code, all Controlled by Your Own Master code. Rental Property friendly!
- ✔️ FIT BOTH LEFT and RIGHT-HINGED DOORS; Replace Most Existing Door Knobs, Outdoor or Indoor, Easily!
Additional Info :
2. Keyless Entry Keypad Deadbolt Door Lock 304 Stainless Steel 100% Mechanical – No Risk of Low Power…
- Easy to install in about an hour！Wear-free keypad material, no clues left for thieves, higher security. Does not lock automatically (This can be a pro or con depending on your needs)
- Slight adjustment to door knob cutout may be needed to accommodate width of lock(Borehole can not less than 1-15/16″). For double bores standard door, this lock must install on the above bore. Size 5-1/2″ x 3-1/4″, Maximum borehole diameter 2-1/8″
- Suitable for standard prepared doors, maximum borehole diameter 2-1/8″ (Suitable for wood or metal door thickness of 35-50mm/1.38-1.96inch), works both left/right handed and inward/outward opening doors.
- 100% Mechanical (no risk of low battery), Stainless Steel deadbolt lock is extra hard (304), you can use passcode or key to lock it, or both, very difficult to pry open.Made of stainless steel #304, enhanced anti-corrosion surface treatment , features 5-15 times higher than zinc material.
- Replace Any Lockset, Neatly & Easily . Combination can be 4-8 digits (no repeats) with tumblers providing over 8,000 options. Please refer to the installation video. Please be noted that the combination code can be used in any order.
Additional Info :
3. Bravex Keyless Entry Keypad Deadbolt Door Lock 304 Stainless Steel 100% Mechanical – No Risk of Low Power
- 100% Money back guarantee, please contact us if there is any quality problem.
- Does not lock automatically, you don’t need to enter pass code again and again. (This can be a pro or con depending on your needs).
- 100% Mechanical (No risk of low battery), Stainless Steel 304 deadbolt lock, you can use passcode or key to lock/open it, very difficult to pry open.
- Suitable for standard prepared doors, maximum borehole diameter 2-1/8″ (Suitable for wood or metal door thickness of 1.38-1.96inch), both left/right handed and inward/outward opening doors.
- Combination can be 4-8 digits (no repeats), Please be noted that the combination code can be used in any order.
Additional Info :
|Color||Deadbolt (Round Knob)|
4. Keyless Entry Door Lock Deadbolt Stainless Steel 304 Keypad Mechanical Digital Combination Double Security (Pass Code Or Keys)
- Double Security:100% Mechanical (no risk of low battery). Does not lock automatically. NOT Electronic Lock. Stainless Steel deadbolt lock is extra hard (304), you can use passcode or key to lock it, or both, very difficult to pry open.
- Keyless Design: Wear-free keypad material, no clues left for thieves, higher security. Does not lock automatically (This can be a pro or con depending on your needs)
- Design for DIY installation: Combination can be 4-8 digits (no repeats) with tumblers providing over 8,000 options. Please be noted that the combination code can be used in any order.
- Widely Use: Suitable for standard prepared doors, maximum borehole diameter 2-1/8″ (Suitable for wood or metal door thickness of 35-50mm/1.38-1.96inch), works with both left/right handed and inward/outward opening doors.
- Widely Applicable：residential homes, apartment buildings, offices, schools, hospitals, and other applications where the need to restrict access to an area.
Additional Info :
5. Keyless Mechanical Combination Door Lock Digital Code Keypad Security Entry Door Stainless Steel 304 Not Deadbolt (Only for The Left Handed Door Opens Inward) … (Right Handle)
- Only for the single bore doors and for standard prepared single bore doors, need to drill additional 4 holes for the fasteners.Not Deadbolt
- Size 7.67” x 2.44”, Maximum borehole diameter 2-1/8″(Suitable for wood or metal door thickness within 35-50mm)
- Does not lock automatically (this is a pro or a con depending on your needs.)
- Combination can be 4-8 digits with tumblers provided,over 8,000 Options,Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- Suitable for areas which require restricted but convenient access: offices, workshops, storerooms, stockrooms, document stores, archive rooms
Additional Info :
6. 100% Mechanical Keyless Entry Door Lock with Keypad Door Knob, Waterproof Keypads Deadbolt Door Lock with Handle, Stainless Steel Digital Outdoor Gate Combination Door Locks Set with Keypads (Black)
- 【 Applicable Doors 】Work with both left and right handed doors due to adjustable handle direction. The keyless entry door lock with keypad is suitable for exterior or interior doors with 1.38 inches to 2.56 inches (35mm-65mm) thickness, such as wooden fence, courtyard gate, aluminum alloy door, wrought iron doors, and bedroom door. Accessories can be shortened according to the actual thickness of the door.
- 【 100% Mechanical & Keyless 】No need to charge and install batteries. Simple installation and operation principle, providing a high level of anti-theft performance. With 100% mechanical construction, our keypad deadbolt door lock is not easy to pry open that provides you with a safer living environment.
- 【 Easy to Set Up & DIY Installation 】It is easy to set and change the codes. Combination can be 4-6 digits composed of numbers or alphabets except for the C key (no repeats), and be used in any order. 12 push buttons greatly improve the security of mechanical door locks. Granular buttons with good touch feeling, are easy to enter passwords.
- 【 More Durable & Waterproof 】The stainless steel digital door lock is made of #304 stainless steel, and the matte anti-corrosion surface treatment performance is 5 to 15 times that of other materials. The keypad deadbolt is particularly hard, waterproof, sun-proof, anti-rust and anti-theft.
- 【 Advanced Matte Black 】Black can match doors of various colors. The matte surface makes the combination door lock more beautiful and more comfortable to hold. Long handle design is more convenient to use. Please read the instructions carefully, and installation process will become simpler and faster.
Additional Info :
7. Elemake Keypad Door Lock, Keyless Entry Door Lock Mechanical Lock with Keypad, Combination Door Lock with Handle, Right Handed Door Lever Lock Stainless Steel 304 – NOT a Deadbolt
- Make sure your door open direction is same as this picture;It is not a deadbolt;No battery required,for right handle
- Only for single bore door, and need to drilling work for 4 additional holes;Not tall enough to cover the 2 bores on standard door;Don’t use this together with deadbolt, space is not enough;Will stay unlocked till pull up the handle to lock the door
- 100% stainless steel 304 mechanical（suitable for wood or metal door thickness within 35-50mm,anti-friction spring latch）
- Maximum applicable bore size 2-1/8″;BOTH 2-3/8″(60mm) & 2- 3/4″(70mm) backsets/latches,size 7.67″ x 2.44″ (195 x 62mm)
- Does not lock automatically.Combination Can Be 4-8 Digits (Can Be in Any Order) With Tumblers Provided,Over 8,000 Options.
Additional Info :
|Color||Silver upgrade-right handed|
8. Stainless Steel 100% Mechanical Keyless Entry Door Lock with Keypads Door Knob, Waterproof Keypad Deadbolt Locks with Handle, Outdoor Front Gate Digital Code Combination Door Lock Set Security (Black)
- 【Applicable Doors】Work with both left and right handed doors due to adjustable unlocking direction. The mechanical door lock is suitable for indoor or exterior wooden doors, yard doors, aluminum alloy gates, wrought iron doors with 1.38 inches to 2.56 inches (35mm-65mm) thickness. Accessories can be shortened according to the actual thickness of the door.
- 【100% Mechanical & Keyless】No need to charge and install batteries. Reject complex electronic programming. Keyless entry door locks are easily unlocked by a password. But with 100% mechanical construction, it is so difficult to pry open that provides you with a safer living environment.
- 【Easy to Set Up & DIY Installation】It is easy to set and change the codes. Combination can be 4-7 digits composed of numbers or alphabets except C button (no repeats), and be used in any order. 14 push bottons greatly improve the security of mechanical combination door locks. Granular buttons with good touch feeling, are easy to enter passwords.
- 【More Durable & Waterproof】The materials of stainless steel digital door locks, with enhanced anti-corrosion surface treatment performance, is 5 to 15 times that of other materials. So the keypad door knob lock works with waterproof, sun-proof,and advanced rust prevention performance.
- 【Protect Beauty of Door】There is no need for large area drilling. 2 ways to install the lock keeper, surface (No need to embed the lock plate in the door) and mortice. And the diameter of the installed hole is only 10 mm. The product is equipped with detailed instructions. Before installation, please read it carefully and installation will be simple and fast.
Additional Info :
9. Elemake Keyless Deadbolt Lock – Keyless Entry Door Lock Keypad Door Knob Exterior, Digital Code Security Door Lock with Keys Mechanical Lock Stainless Steel 304
- HIGHER CONVENIENCE & SECURITY — It can be opened with both the pass code or the key; Wear-free keypad material, no clues left for thieves (Initial password: 159260, not 123678 as listed in the user manual!)
- 100% MECHANICAL STAINLESS STEEL 304 — No risk of low battery, lock easily by turning the knob left or using key to lock it, open passcode or key. This lock is very difficult to pry open and deadbolt is extra sturdy. Does not lock automatically (This can be a pro or con depending on your needs)
- Suitable for standard prepared doors, borehole can not less than 1-15/16″, maximum borehole diameter 2-1/8″ (Suitable for wood or metal door thickness of 35-50mm/1.38-1.96inch), works with both left/right handed and inward/outward opening doors
- DESIGN FOR DIY INSTALLATION — Combination can be 4-8 digits (no repeats) . Please refer to the installation video. Please note that the combination code can be used in any order
- TRUSTED QUALITY AND 100% SATISFACTION SERVICE — Elemake provides 10 years factory warranty, If you are not satisfied with the product, please contact us to refund or replace the product
Additional Info :
10. MX400 14 Digit Keypad Mechanical Door Lock Lever Set – 60mm Latch for Residential Gates or Doors – Fits Standard 2 1/8″ USA Door Holes – Not a Deadbolt
- Secure Your Home or Business with Keyless Entry: Choose your own four to six digit code that can be entered in any order. Installs easily over standard USA door holes 2 1/8”. This is not a deadbolt, but has a latch that is backset 60mm. If you have double bore holes on your door, you can install this on the one on top. Comes with all hardware necessary for installation.
- Easy Code Changes on rear plate with flathead screwdriver. Universal Lever can fit on both Left or Right Handed Doors. Whether your door is push or pull, forwards or backwards, the lever can be changed to fit your configuration. Included template makes positioning easy. Installation requires one or more drill holes onto the door, so professional installation may be required.
- No Batteries, Keys or Wired Power Source Required: Pry proof lock is resistant to forced entry. Full metal body with metal push buttons that are tested for over 500,000 presses. Latch has a plunger that is resistant to opening with tools. One look at this lock deters would be vandals from trying to enter your property.
- The Perfect Keyless Entry Solution: This lock can secure your residential or commercial property and protect valuable assets. Section off your areas to prevent unauthorized access. There are many uses for this lock: install on your shed, industrial warehouse, document storage room, or your garage door.
- Easy to Clean and Sanitize Surface: High quality polished satin chrome exterior repels moisture and grease easily. Clean with any disinfectant and a dry cloth. If you need help installing, or support, just send us a message and we will respond within 1 business day.
Additional Info :
Buying Guide: What to Consider When Select mechanical keypad door locks
How much should you expect to spend on a product like this? Is it a one-off cost, or is there some kind of recurring element?
When it comes to mechanical keypad door locks, a great value can come in many different forms. It could be a lower price, impeccable construction, and design, or higher durability. We’ll cover all of these different factors below, where we’re sharing our top picks for the best mechanical keypad door locks for the money. We’ll go over everything consumers should know to get a great value out of their mechanical keypad door locks!
The phrase “people get what they pay for” is especially true when it comes to mechanical keypad door locks. The range in durability from person to person can be pretty substantial depending on the materials used in the construction. If someone saves $100 on a mechanical keypad door locks, but it wears out in 1 month, are they really getting a good value?
Compare that to a mechanical keypad door locks that costs $50 more but wears out after 1 or 2 years. Most people would argue that the second option is the better deal over the long term. Before purchasing, you should consider how long you want to have the mechanical keypad door locks and then read reviews to make sure you know how long you can expect it to last.
Consider Where You Purchase
A vast majority of people now buy their mechanical keypad door locks online rather than going to a brick-and-mortar physical location. That’s largely because online shopping offers greater convenience, and many brick-and-mortar stores can be confusing when it comes to their models, pricing, and types.
While people can’t try out an online mechanical keypad door locks the way they can in a store, brands often come with generous trials. These allow people to try out the mechanical keypad door locks for a while and return it if they’re unhappy.
In addition, many online mechanical keypad door locks are more affordable than their in-store counterparts, because they have less overhead and have cut out the middlemen to pass savings directly to the consumer. If you purchase online, make sure to check to see if they will have to pay extra for shipping or not. A lot of the new companies offer free shipping, but not all.
Types of mechanical keypad door locks
Before even thinking about all the different mechanical keypad door locks available, You should choose the product types that will be ideal for your task.
Choosing a product based on a design that people will love can be tough. Just because you might like the look and style of it, doesn’t mean it’s the best. Below are some steps you can follow that I’ve used in the past when making decisions on which product designs to choose. Today, a lot of e-commerce sites have the same products. Naturally, it means people use product photos and videos to find the best item. Some of the tips in this article will help you choose or design a successful product.
- Dimensions. How big are these products?
- Materials. What are they made from? Is there an advantage to choosing one material over another?
- Generic characteristics. What sort of features do products in this category include?
- Product-specific functionality. Do certain products have key characteristics that others don’t?
- “Vs.” comparisons. Wireless or wired? Portable or desktop? Metal or wood? These are the key A/B-style decisions typically made early in the buying process.
Finally, we hope that our reviews about these mechanical keypad door lockss will help you to choose your ideal product available on the maker. The question remains, how many of these mechanical keypad door locks will you use and how often? Some manufacturers come out with newer mechanical keypad door locks every few months. This is because they know that people want the better mechanical keypad door locks. It’s all a matter of choice and your budget. The good news is that the features of good mechanical keypad door locks tend to trickle down in price. If you start off with a cheaper version, chances are you can afford the more advanced versions of it a few months later.