In our quest to find the most suitable models, we focused on features like comfort, adjustability, and durability. We recommend you take a close look at each product we listed here and see the features you need for your personal use.
Keep reading to learn more…
Top 10 mobility knee scooters : Editor’s Pick
10 Best mobility knee scooters Reviews:
1. Vive Mobility Knee Walker Pad Cover – Plush Faux Sheepskin Memory Foam Cushion, Accessory for Knee Roller, Padded Accessories, Leg Cart Improves Comfort During Injury, Fits Most Knee Scooters (Black)
- EASILY ATTACHES TO MOST WALKERS: Stretchable elastic straps easily secure the soft platform cover to most knee walker models. The non-slip cover firmly stays in place, reducing friction and preventing injuries while protecting the knee walker pad from everyday wear and tear.
- RELIEVES PAIN AND PRESSURE: Supplying an extra layer of soft cushioning, the plush knee walker cover also has a resilient foam layer to evenly distribute the pressure on the knee and lower leg for all day comfort. Evenly distributing the pressure created from kneeling on the knee pad greatly reduces pain and fatigue in the hip, knee and leg.
- EASILY ATTACHES TO MOST WALKERS: Securing the soft platform cover to most knee walker models is made easy with the adjustable fastening straps and stretchable elastic bottom. The non-slip cover firmly stays in place, reducing friction and preventing injuries while protecting the knee walker pad from everyday wear and tear.
- MACHINE WASHABLE: Easy to clean, the sheepette cover is machine washable with like colors and fluffed dry on low heat.
- VIVE GUARANTEE: 60 day unconditional guarantee so you can purchase now with confidence.
Additional Info :
2. Vive Mobility Knee Scooter Pad – Accessories Cushion Cover for Comfort (Memory Foam) – for Broken Leg Crutch Cart Roller, Injuries, Surgery, Broken Foot, Ankle Injury, Replacement, Universal
- SOFT MEMORY FOAM PADDING: Soft memory foam cushions the knee to effectively reduce fatigue and provide superior comfort. The comfortable foam padding retains its shape through extensive use for long lasting comfort
- REDUCES PRESSURE ON INJURED LEG: Memory foam evenly distributes pressure on knee and lower leg across the knee walker pad for a comfortable experience throughout the day. Evenly distributing the pressure created from kneeling on the knee pad greatly reduces fatigue in the hip, knee and leg.
- RELIEVES PAIN FOR ALL DAY COMFORT: Soft padding cushions the knee and lower leg when in motion to relieve pain. Reduces friction from normal movements and prevents skin irritation for comfortable everyday use.
- EASILY ATTACHES TO YOUR KNEE WALKER: Drawstring cover and integrated elastic straps easily secures the foam pad to knee walker create a secure, non-slip fit. Effectively reduces everyday wear and tear on knee walker pads.
- VIVE GUARANTEE: 60 day guarantee so you can purchase now with confidence.
Additional Info :
3. KneeRover Knee Scooter Basket Accessory with Convenient Handle – Compatible with Most Knee Scooters
- SPACIOUS AND INSTALLS IN SECONDS: The large KneeRover wire basket is 12” x 8” x 8.5” and has room for all your important belongings. The included clamp attaches to your knee scooter’s steering column in seconds. Easy to detach and reattach for portability.
- FITS MOST KNEE SCOOTER MODELS: Included Universal mounting kit fits most knee scooter walker models, including all Knee Rover models that don’t include a basket. (including Economy, GO, PRO, QUAD, and FUSION models).
- HOLDS UP TO 15 POUNDS: Durable basket and bracket can hold all your everyday items while you navigate. The KneeRover kneewalker basket also has a durable weather-resistant construction and a convenient handle for easy carrying.
- ORIGINAL MANUFACTURER PART: Need a replacement basket? Wire basket will fit the following KneeRover knee scooter walkers: All Terrain (blue and orange), KneeCycle, and HYBRID.
Additional Info :
4. Drive Medical 796 Dual Pad Steerable Knee Walker with Basket
- Knee Walker Scooter: Our stylish and modern knee scooter features a durable steel frame, dual-padded comfortable seats, and a spacious, removable basket
- Optimal Maneuverability: Drive knee scooters for foot injuries can be steered easily thanks to 8-inch casters that make them ideal for indoor/outdoor usage; the leg scooter is equipped with deluxe braking for added safety
- Dimensions: 30 inch in length by 16 inch in width by 31 inch in height; knee-pad dimensions: 15 inch in length by 7 inch in width by 16.5-20.5 inch in height; handle height: 31-40 inch
- Ideal For: Knee rovers suit individuals recovering from foot surgery, breaks, sprains, amputation, and ulcers of the foot
Additional Info :
5. KneeRover Economy Knee Scooter Steerable Knee Walker Crutch Alternative with DUAL BRAKING SYSTEM in Matte Black
- EXCELLENT CRUTCH ALTERNATIVE: More comfortable and stable than crutches, this affordable knee walker is made for both indoor and outdoor use, and is designed for supporting either the right or left leg.
- EXCELLENT STABILITY & CONTROL: Easy to maneuver steerable knee scooter walkers feature four smooth 7.5″ rubber wheels, dual rear on-wheel brakes, and an adjustable locking handbrake for excellent control while navigating. We recommend a safe walking speed of less than 3 mph.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND FULLY ADJUSTABLE: The Economy Steerable Knee Scooter weighs only 21 pounds and offers a robust 300 lb. weight capacity. This steerable kneewalker also features adjustable handlebars and kneepad and is recommended for individuals with heights 4′ 9″ to 6′ 4″. Perfect for kids and adults. Handlebars are equipped with a quick release folding mechanism for easy transport and storage.
- GREAT VALUE: The proven Knee Rover Economy steerable knee scooter is the best knee walker value in the industry from the brand you can trust. This affordable alternative to crutches is ideal for individuals recovering from a broken foot, broken ankle, broken leg, foot surgery, or ankle surgery.
Additional Info :
6. ELENKER Steerable Knee Walker Deluxe Medical Scooter for Foot Injuries Compact Crutches Alternative Black
- Easy Help Recovery – Ideal for individuals recovering from injury or surgery to the foot, ankle or lower leg as well as below the knee amputees.
- Easily Moved to Anywhere – With our knee cart, your recovery won’t slow you down or stop you from enjoying your day. You don’t have to worry about not being able to get around, perfect for navigating your home, work, supermarket, park. Please note: don’t slide at high speed for your safety. Recommended speed: 1m/s.
- Comfortable – Using crutches requires extensive upper body strength, rubs under your armpits and is unstable. This knee walker is made for both indoor and outdoor use, it is a hands free / pain free crutch alternative and offers the most versatility among knee walkers.
- Lightweight & Durable:This lightweight yet sturdy knee walker offers a robust weight capacity, making sure you feel comfortable, stable and safe – no matter where you are.
- Adjustable and Compact: Steerable knee walker features handlebars with a quick release folding mechanism for easy transport and storage. This scooter feature four 8″ PVC wheels, dual adjustable locking handbrakes and dual rear on-wheel brakes.
Additional Info :
7. KneeRover Steerable Seated Scooter Mobility Knee Walker Crutches Alternative in Blue
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE & EASY TO TRANSPORT: The Knee Rover seated scooter crutch alternative offers an adjustable seat and handlebar and is recommended for users with a height of 5’ to 6’6”. This mobility scooter also folds quickly and can fit in compact cars for easy transport.
- COMFORT & CONVENIENCE: Seated mobility scooter features a large gel padded seat, ergonomic rubber hand grips, and a convenient front leg platform that allows the patient to rest in comfort while elevating the non-weight bearing leg.
- EXCELLENT CONTROL WHILE STEERING: KneeRover steerable knee scooter features smooth 7.5 inch wheels suitable for indoor and outdoor use, an adjustable locking handbrake and a reliable rear drum brake for excellent control while navigating. We recommend a safe walking speed of less than 3 mph.
- PROVEN PERFORMANCE: The KneeRover seated mobility scooter includes a convenient basket and is a proven crutch alternative. This versatile seated scooter is ideal for individuals recovering from injury or surgery to the knee, hip, foot, ankle or lower leg.
Additional Info :
8. BodyMed Knee Walker – Injured Ankle & Foot Recovery Scooter – Lightweight Foldable Knee Walker for Adults – Wheeled Mobility Caddy for Orthopedic Injuries
- STURDY & DURABLE. The BodyMed Knee Walker is a sturdy, durable, and comfortable 4-wheel mobility aid that offers patients suffering from a foot or ankle injury a smooth-rolling alternative to crutches during their recovery
- SLEEK & EASY TO USE. This foldable walker features a sleek, compact design and detachable features for easy installation, carrying, and storage
- SCOOTER FEATURES. Product components include an adjustable handlebar and knee pad, foldable steering column, front steering wheels, dual back wheel brakes, a plush knee pad cover, and an attachable basket for personal storage
- ADJUSTABLE. Designed for users of various heights and body types, the steering column adjusts from 33″–41″, and the knee pad column adjusts from 19″–23″. This model has a maximum weight capacity of 300 lb
- BEST IN VALUE. BodyMed provides reliable, professional quality healthcare products at the best price. We strive to meet the needs of healthcare professionals, business owners, and anyone on the road to health with high quality, cost-effective options
Additional Info :
9. Vive Mobility All Terrain Knee Scooter Walker for Foot Injuries – Adult Broken Leg Crutch Cart Roller for Surgery, Broken Foot, Ankle Injury – Kneeling Rolling Steerable Seated Wheel Scooter Aid
- GREAT ALTERNATIVE TO CRUTCHES: Regain your independence with our All-Terrain Quad Knee Walker. It provides comfortable support following injuries to your foot, ankle, or lower leg. It’s great post surgery, and it allows you to move around safely and comfortably, relieving the kind of fatigue and discomfort traditional crutches cause. We’ve also included a storage bag that easily attaches to the walker–to securely carry essential everyday items.
- MAXIMUM STABILITY AND CONTROL: Our walker’s 12-inch pneumatic wheels offer industry-leading stability. They keep the walker’s base stable, which allows for easy maneuverability on any surface– including carpet, gravel, grass, dirt, and pavement. Additionally, our walker’s unique dual rear-disk brake system provides superior stability and control on uneven surfaces and gentle inclines.
- CONTOURED KNEE PAD: The walker’s comfortable foam knee cushion is uniquely contoured to cradle your lower leg, providing even more stability and support. Its resilient foam platform evenly distributes the pressure, reducing pain and fatigue in your hip, knee, and leg.
- LIGHTWEIGHT DURABILITY AND HIGHLY ADJUSTABLE: Safely supporting up to 300 pounds, our All-Terrain Quad Knee Walker is also lightweight and can be easily stored in a car. The cushioned knee platform is also height-adjustable (from between 20” to 26”). The steering handle is, too (from 38” to 46”). The removable knee platform and folding steering handle let you even more easily store it.
- 2-4 DAY SHIPPING & VIVE LIFETIME GUARANTEE: Expect your Vive All-Terrain Knee Walker to arrive quickly with our 2-4 day shipping. Confident in its safety and design, it comes with a Vive Lifetime Guarantee. Buy now with confidence.
Additional Info :
10. OasisSpace Small Size Foldable Knee Scooter Walker for Foot Injuries Ankles Surgery (Blue)
- HIGHTEST MEDICAL STANDARD – Our knee walker scooter has approved the highest medical standards of knee walkers.Meanwhile,we offer 12 months warranty for quality related issue and efficient after-sales service. Rest assured to purchase!
- ADJUSTABLE &COMPACT – The folding Knee Scooter also features handlebars with a quick release folding mechanism for easy transport and storage.The handlebars and padded knee platform of Kneewalker can be fully adjust, the lightweight offers a robust 250 lbs.
- STABILITY AND CONTROL – The maneuver steerable knee scooter walkers feature four 8″ rubber wheels, Dual adjustable locking handbrakes and dual rear on-wheel brakes.With this scooter you could roll down the driveway to sidewalk if you want to get out and enjoy some sunshine.
- LIGHT WEIGHT & DURABLE – OasisSpce knee scooter is lightweight and sturdy, it offers a robust weight capacity, making sure you feel comfortable, stable and safe – no matter where you are.Easy folding in your trunk.
- Attention – Don’t slide at high speed for your safety. Recommended speed: 1m/s.
Additional Info :
Buying Guide: What to Consider When Select mobility knee scooters
How much should you expect to spend on a product like this? Is it a one-off cost, or is there some kind of recurring element?
When it comes to mobility knee scooters, a great value can come in many different forms. It could be a lower price, impeccable construction, and design, or higher durability. We’ll cover all of these different factors below, where we’re sharing our top picks for the best mobility knee scooters for the money. We’ll go over everything consumers should know to get a great value out of their mobility knee scooters!
The phrase “people get what they pay for” is especially true when it comes to mobility knee scooters. The range in durability from person to person can be pretty substantial depending on the materials used in the construction. If someone saves $100 on a mobility knee scooters, but it wears out in 1 month, are they really getting a good value?
Compare that to a mobility knee scooters that costs $50 more but wears out after 1 or 2 years. Most people would argue that the second option is the better deal over the long term. Before purchasing, you should consider how long you want to have the mobility knee scooters and then read reviews to make sure you know how long you can expect it to last.
Consider Where You Purchase
A vast majority of people now buy their mobility knee scooters online rather than going to a brick-and-mortar physical location. That’s largely because online shopping offers greater convenience, and many brick-and-mortar stores can be confusing when it comes to their models, pricing, and types.
While people can’t try out an online mobility knee scooters the way they can in a store, brands often come with generous trials. These allow people to try out the mobility knee scooters for a while and return it if they’re unhappy.
In addition, many online mobility knee scooters are more affordable than their in-store counterparts, because they have less overhead and have cut out the middlemen to pass savings directly to the consumer. If you purchase online, make sure to check to see if they will have to pay extra for shipping or not. A lot of the new companies offer free shipping, but not all.
Types of mobility knee scooters
Before even thinking about all the different mobility knee scooters available, You should choose the product types that will be ideal for your task.
Choosing a product based on a design that people will love can be tough. Just because you might like the look and style of it, doesn’t mean it’s the best. Below are some steps you can follow that I’ve used in the past when making decisions on which product designs to choose. Today, a lot of e-commerce sites have the same products. Naturally, it means people use product photos and videos to find the best item. Some of the tips in this article will help you choose or design a successful product.
- Dimensions. How big are these products?
- Materials. What are they made from? Is there an advantage to choosing one material over another?
- Generic characteristics. What sort of features do products in this category include?
- Product-specific functionality. Do certain products have key characteristics that others don’t?
- “Vs.” comparisons. Wireless or wired? Portable or desktop? Metal or wood? These are the key A/B-style decisions typically made early in the buying process.
Finally, we hope that our reviews about these mobility knee scooterss will help you to choose your ideal product available on the maker. The question remains, how many of these mobility knee scooters will you use and how often? Some manufacturers come out with newer mobility knee scooters every few months. This is because they know that people want the better mobility knee scooters. It’s all a matter of choice and your budget. The good news is that the features of good mobility knee scooters tend to trickle down in price. If you start off with a cheaper version, chances are you can afford the more advanced versions of it a few months later.