In our quest to find the most suitable models, we focused on features like comfort, adjustability, and durability. We recommend you take a close look at each product we listed here and see the features you need for your personal use.
Keep reading to learn more…
Top 10 new pickleball paddles : Editor’s Pick
10 Best new pickleball paddles Reviews:
1. SLK Evo Soft Pickleball Paddle | New for 2022 | Fiberglass Pickleball Paddle feature a G8 Control Carbon Fiber Pickleball Racquet Face & Polymer Rev-Soft Core | Designed in the USA | Max
- 【 G8-FLEX CONTROL CARBON FIBER FACE 】 Engineered to deliver ultimate control with a super-soft feel, the SLK G8-Flex Carbon Fiber Face puts you in complete command of the game. Known for its soft, yet controlled feel off the face, paired with a massive sweet spot, and ultra-comfortable grip, the SLK Evo Soft offers a high-performance paddle experience.
- 【 POLYMER REV-SOFT CORE 】 Game-changing performance at your fingertips. We’ve paired a massive sweet spot together with a thicker core. Our SLK Rev-Soft Core technology absorbs the impact to give players a softer feel while still delivering the power you need on the court.
- 【 LIGHTWEIGHT PICKLEBALL PADDLES 】 Only 7.6oz, this lightweight Pickleball paddle allows players to have quicker hands at the net while also helping maintain control. They make perfect Pickleball gifts for the next generation of Pickleball players.
- 【 ULTRA COMFORT GRIP 】 Combined with 4.25″ grip circumference and 5.25″ length. SLK Pickleball paddles use Ultra-Comfort Grip material, designed for the highest level of comfort – absorbing both perspiration and impacts as they travel from the paddle face to the hand, allowing you to play without fatigue after long gameplay intervals.
- 【 MAX Shape 】 The Max shape has the largest surface area with the largest sweetspot. This paddle has the perfect blend of Power and Technology united with Comfort, Balance and affordability for all player levels.
Additional Info :
2. NewFit Blur Pickleball Paddles – USAPA Approved Pickleball Paddle Set of 2 with Covers and Four Pickleballs – Graphite Face & Honeycomb Polymer Core for a Quiet and Light Pickleball Racket (Blue-Pink)
- QUIET POWER AND CONTROL – Feel that perfect pop – The graphite face reacts to the ball, delivering the best feel and control and the advanced honeycomb core is optimized for striking power and large sweet spot while reducing sound.
- FAST AND DURABLE – Be quick at the net – BLUR is the most popular weight (7.8-8.2oz), which gives you just the right balance of power and control; And it’s engineered to last, with carbon fiber and polymer honeycomb core extending throughout the pickleball racket; Plus, the free paddle cover and the low profile edge guard protect your investment. See why Blur is one of the top rated pickleball paddles..
- PREMIUM GRIP – Play longer – The ergonomic grip is inlaid with specially formulated cushioning to dampen vibration and reduce fatigue; Perfect playability with grip long enough for mens and womens hands and ideal 4.25 inch circumference.
- USAPA APPROVED – Play anywhere – Designed in the USA to comply to official USAPA standards for indoor or outdoor pro tournament pickle ball rackets.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE – Buy with confidence – Our premium pickleball racquets and sets are backed by our manufacturer 30-day money back guarantee with a 1-year free replacement warranty. We are a family company based in the USA 🙂
Additional Info :
3. Paddletek Bantam EX-L Pickleball Paddle | Aurora (Purple)
- NEW ERA BANTAM SERIES – There’s a reason the Bantam EX-L finds its way onto so many championship courts. This medium-weight, full-sized paddle features the advanced Bantam PolyCore interior for responsive returns.
- GAME WINNING PERFORMANCE – Crush your competitors with this pickleball racquet. The legendary Bantam series has a top-weighted design which delivers unbeatable power without sacrificing control.
- LASTING SPIN – Deliver an explosive hit and defeat your opponents. This pickleball paddle features a velvet textured polycarbonate surface that give you lasting spin as you continue to crush your competitors.
- MAD WITH POWER – Game after game, this professional pickleball paddle delivers the power and performance you need to win at the highest levels of play.
- STANDARD GRIP – This durable paddle is equipped with our ultra cushion high track performance grip and has ⅛” edged shock guard. Grip circumference: 4 ¼”. Grip length: 5”. Total length: 15 ⅝”. Width: 7 ¾”. Weight: 7.8 – 8.4oz.
Additional Info :
4. GAMMA Sports 2.0 Fusion Pickleball Paddles: Mens and Womens Textured Fiberglass Face Pickle-Ball Racquet – Indoor and Outdoor Racket: Red, ~8 oz
- FUSION 2.0 PADDLE: A midweight ~8.0 oz paddle with a textured fiberglass face for greater touch, more power and good control
- IMPROVE YOUR GAME: Pick a paddle suited to your skill level to boost your play on the court
- ARAMID HONEYCOMB CORE: A blend of power and control benefits beginners and experienced players alike
- 4” HONEYCOMB CUSHION GRIP: Our paddles feature a soft, sweat absorbing grip to help you hit with confidence
- MEETS USAPA SPECIFICATIONS: GAMMA 2. 0 pickleball paddles comply with official USAPA specifications
Additional Info :
5. Franklin Sports NFL New England Patriots Pickleball Paddle – Pickleball X – Polypropylene Core, Team Logo – NFL Official Licensed Product
- SWEET SPOT: This paddle is built with a Polypropylene core giving you a predictable and consistent sweet spot
- ADVANCED MATERIALS: State of the art Polypropylene honeycomb core provides ample durability
- COMFORTABLE: This paddle comes equipped with a form fitting quality grip that won’t slip from your hand during aggressive play
- DURABLE: We have engineered our edge band to provide the best protection from accidental pounding court contact
- WEIGHT: 8 oz. +/- . 25, HEIGHT: 15. 75″, WIDTH: 8″, CORE: honeycomb Polypropylene, SURFACE LAYER: Fiberglass
Additional Info :
6. HEAD Fiberglass Pickleball Paddle – Radical Elite Paddle w/ Honeycomb Polymer Core & Comfort Grip
- HEAD PERFORMANCE: Born out of revolutionizing how we ski and play tennis, HEAD has constantly pushed athletic equipment into the modern era. Pairing decades of experience with modern tech; HEAD offers nothing but the best pickleball equipment available.
- FIBERGLASS FINISH: The lightweight pickleball paddles feature HEAD’s fiberglass hitting surface that offers excellent feel and ample power for the competitive player.
- INTERMEDIATE LEVEL: So, you’re not a graphite pro yet, but you’re also not a beginner. The Elite series is ideal for the mid-level club pickleball player.
- DESIGN DETAILS: This fiberglass paddle takes advantage of HEAD’s most popular tech. A polypropylene honeycomb core is paired with a new Ergo Grip for the perfect touch everytime with minimal vibration.
- SPECS: MATERIALS: PP + GF, THICKNESS: 13.0 mm / 1/2 in, WEIGHT: 230 g / 8.1 oz, LENGTH: 408 mm / 16 in, WIDTH: 199 mm / 7 7/8 in, GRIP SIZE: 107 mm / 4 1/4 in
Additional Info :
7. Amazin’ Aces Graphite Pickleball Set – Includes 2 Graphite Pickleball Paddles, 4 Balls, 1 Mesh Carry Bag, Premium Pickleball Rackets Graphite Face, Polymer Honeycomb Core
- Unbeatable Value. Amazin’ Aces Graphite Pickleball Set includes 2 graphite pickleball paddles, 4 balls, and 1 mesh bag. This premium pickleball set gives you an edge to play better and faster!
- Superior Quality and Performance. Our graphite pickleball paddles set weighs 8.3 oz and features a polymer core paired with a graphite face. It has a hand-stitched contour grip for power and control.
- Convenience Meets Style. Simple and classic, this premium graphite pickleball paddle comes with a high-quality box for gifting and a mesh bag for convenient carry and easy storage of your pickleballs.
- Perfect Paddles for Players of All Levels. Hit the court with our pickleball paddles, have some fun, and make new friends! These pickleball rackets are perfect for beginners to intermediate players.
- 1-Year Warranty. We back up our premium pickleball set with a 1-year warranty. If you find any issue with one of our graphite paddles, you can get it fixed or replaced with no questions asked.
Additional Info :
|Color||Black & Black|
8. Paddletek Bantam TS-5 Pro Pickleball Paddle | Standard Weight | Standard Grip | Red
- BALL DON’T KNOW WHAT’S COMING – Paddletek’s Bantam series has dominated championship courts since 2012, and this game-winning performance reaches its pinnacle with the Bantam TS-5 Pro.
- EXTRA LARGE PLAYING SURFACE – Power and speed meet finesse in the Bantam TS-5 Pro, a pickleball paddle with an expanded playing surface and extra-large sweet spot that gives you incredible forgiveness on the court.
- SMART RESPONSE TECHNOLOGY – This professional pickleball paddle features smart response technology that delivers a driving force behind your explosive, yet controlled hit. Featuring an advanced high grade polymer composite honeycomb core.
- GAME WINNING PERFORMANCE – Crush your competitors with this pickleball racquet. The legendary Bantam Ts-5 Pro’s design delivers unbeatable power without sacrificing control.
- GRIP TYPE – Our durable paddles are equipped with our ultra cushion high track performance grip and has ⅛” edged shock guard. Standard Grip – Grip circumference: 4 3/8”. Grip length: 4 3/4”. Total length: 16”. Width: 7 7/8”. Weight: 7.6 – 8.1oz. Thin Grip – Grip circumference: 4 3/8”. Grip length: 4 3/4”. Total length: 16”. Width: 7 7/8”. Weight: 7.6 – 8.1oz.
Additional Info :
|Color||WILDFIRE (Red) | Large Grip|
9. niupipo Pickleball Paddle, USAPA Approved Pickleball Paddle with Fiberglass Surface, Protective Cover, Ultra Cushion, Polypropylene Honeycomb Core, 4.5-Inch Grip, 8.2 Ounces, Purple
- Polypropylene Honeycomb Core for More Durable Hit: Our pickleball paddle comes with a durable and extremely responsive polypropylene honeycomb core for maximum performance and controlled hits with great power and lesser efforts; It was extremely responsive and strong which enables better energy transfer; This pickleball racket will add progressive power to your strike
- Reliable Fiberglass Face for Decent Shot Power: Composite pickleball paddles are usually lighter than timber or polymer pickleball paddles; The polypropylene honeycomb core and the fiberglass face are a very good combination that allows for excellent power and control; An 8.1-ounce lightweight pickleball paddle which can give more spin and pop at the same time to help you to beat the opponents like a pro; Our pickleball racket is an excellent composite pickleball racket choice for all players
- Discover Supreme Comfort with Ultra Cushion Grip: Our pickleball racket fits sufficiently for most of the players; The grip circumference of this pickleball paddle is 4.25 inches (about the medium size) and the length is 4.5 inches; You can play easily with great control and easy handling of this pickleball paddle and the ball without putting as much stress on your joints; The proprietary and thin edge guard of this pickleball racquet protect the paddle from damage if it is dropped
- Comes with Pickleball Paddle Cover Making for Easy Carrying: Protect the pickleball racquet with zippered neoprene cover when toting around and when not in play; Our pickleball paddle weighs around 8.1 ounces and which is quite manageable for beginners; Also, this pickleball racquet can be used indoors as well as outdoors
- Help You Maneuver The Game Easily: Our pickleball racquet is approved by USAPA and is qualified for the players who want to take part in the tournament; When you choose our pickleball paddle, you are one step closer to being a pro; The pickleball racquet will help you nail the games and enjoy your pickleball time on the court; Having a high-quality composite pickleball paddle can completely transform your game
Additional Info :
10. Niupipo Pickleball Paddles, Fiberglass Surface, Pickleball Set of 4 Balls and 1 Pickleball Bag
- USAPA Approve for Victory; niupipo pickleball set has passed USAPA testing and is approved for sanctioned tournament play; Widebody pickleball paddles shape with 4-4/5”grip length and 4-1/2” grip circumference; Paddle Face Dimensions: 10.63″ L x 7.87″ W x 0.59″ H Lightweight pickleball paddle 8oz; Niupipo pickleball racket can withstand any challenges on the court; Having a high-quality Fiberglass pickleball paddle can completely transform your gamensform your game
- More Power and Less Noise; The pickleball set is made of fiberglass face and Polypropylene-honeycomb composition for an ideal level of strength and stiffness with a surprisingly lightweight; Fiberglass face has more power than graphite face which can cushion each hit with supper pop; Polypropylene is softer and has larger honeycomb cells – this is a good material that holds up well; Because it’s a softer material it is quieter and has great power
- Less Stress On Elbow and Shoulder; The pickleball paddle is noticeably lighter than most paddles, which allows for a longtime play without fatigue; It can also effectually reduce your elbow and shoulder stress while gaming; Edge protection is provided for ground hits; Low-profile edge guard protects the edges of pickleball paddle, yet slim enough to reduce mishits
- Premium Grip, Perfect Handle Size; The pickleball paddles are comfortable to handle and works well while in gameplay; USAPA standard pro pickleball set is perforated, sweat absorbent, and cushioned, to allow for a better paddle grip
- Comes With 1 Bag And 4 Balls; Every pickleball set is designed to be an awesome pickleball paddle for either a beginner or a professional player; Durable pickleball paddles, plenty of pickleballs, and a convenient carry bag provide everything you need for your group; This pickleball set will help you win any challenge; Having a high-quality fiberglass pickleball paddle can completely transform your game
Additional Info :
|Color||A Blue and Orange|
Buying Guide: What to Consider When Select new pickleball paddles
How much should you expect to spend on a product like this? Is it a one-off cost, or is there some kind of recurring element?
When it comes to new pickleball paddles, a great value can come in many different forms. It could be a lower price, impeccable construction, and design, or higher durability. We’ll cover all of these different factors below, where we’re sharing our top picks for the best new pickleball paddles for the money. We’ll go over everything consumers should know to get a great value out of their new pickleball paddles!
The phrase “people get what they pay for” is especially true when it comes to new pickleball paddles. The range in durability from person to person can be pretty substantial depending on the materials used in the construction. If someone saves $100 on a new pickleball paddles, but it wears out in 1 month, are they really getting a good value?
Compare that to a new pickleball paddles that costs $50 more but wears out after 1 or 2 years. Most people would argue that the second option is the better deal over the long term. Before purchasing, you should consider how long you want to have the new pickleball paddles and then read reviews to make sure you know how long you can expect it to last.
Consider Where You Purchase
A vast majority of people now buy their new pickleball paddles online rather than going to a brick-and-mortar physical location. That’s largely because online shopping offers greater convenience, and many brick-and-mortar stores can be confusing when it comes to their models, pricing, and types.
While people can’t try out an online new pickleball paddles the way they can in a store, brands often come with generous trials. These allow people to try out the new pickleball paddles for a while and return it if they’re unhappy.
In addition, many online new pickleball paddles are more affordable than their in-store counterparts, because they have less overhead and have cut out the middlemen to pass savings directly to the consumer. If you purchase online, make sure to check to see if they will have to pay extra for shipping or not. A lot of the new companies offer free shipping, but not all.
Types of new pickleball paddles
Before even thinking about all the different new pickleball paddles available, You should choose the product types that will be ideal for your task.
Choosing a product based on a design that people will love can be tough. Just because you might like the look and style of it, doesn’t mean it’s the best. Below are some steps you can follow that I’ve used in the past when making decisions on which product designs to choose. Today, a lot of e-commerce sites have the same products. Naturally, it means people use product photos and videos to find the best item. Some of the tips in this article will help you choose or design a successful product.
- Dimensions. How big are these products?
- Materials. What are they made from? Is there an advantage to choosing one material over another?
- Generic characteristics. What sort of features do products in this category include?
- Product-specific functionality. Do certain products have key characteristics that others don’t?
- “Vs.” comparisons. Wireless or wired? Portable or desktop? Metal or wood? These are the key A/B-style decisions typically made early in the buying process.
Finally, we hope that our reviews about these new pickleball paddless will help you to choose your ideal product available on the maker. The question remains, how many of these new pickleball paddles will you use and how often? Some manufacturers come out with newer new pickleball paddles every few months. This is because they know that people want the better new pickleball paddles. It’s all a matter of choice and your budget. The good news is that the features of good new pickleball paddles tend to trickle down in price. If you start off with a cheaper version, chances are you can afford the more advanced versions of it a few months later.