In our quest to find the most suitable models, we focused on features like comfort, adjustability, and durability. We recommend you take a close look at each product we listed here and see the features you need for your personal use.
Keep reading to learn more…
Top 10 propane water heater : Editor’s Pick
10 Best propane water heater Reviews:
1. Excel Tankless On-Demand Gas Water Heater VENTFREE – Propane (LPG) – Low Water Pressure Startup
- PROPANE LPG GAS UNIT
- “Low Water Pressure” Startup Technology
- Starts with only 2 PSI of Water Pressure – Amazon Exclusive
- Exclusive – Vent-Free Technology No expensive Flue required Amazon Exclusive
- Compact size: front 11.5” – depth 6” – height 16”
Additional Info :
2. VIVOHOME 1.6GPM 6L Portable Outdoor Propane Gas Tankless Water Heater Digital Display Overheating Protection RV Camping Water Heater Easy to Install White
- POWER EFFICIENT – The flow rate is 6L/min, which means, 1.6 gallons of hot water can be output per minute; It consumes low energy but is very efficient, which can save your energy costs and meet your various needs at the same time( It can only be installed vertically and you should try to use the product in a ventilated place.)
- CONVENIENT – The applicable water pressure is from 3～145 PSI（≥0.8GPM); If the water pressure is below 3 PSI, the water heater cannot be ignited; The water temperature is displayed in degrees Fahrenheit(℉), which conforms to the American usage; Equipped with a portable handle, it is very convenient to use outdoors
- SAFETY PROTECTION – The safety of the propane water heater is a vital thing that should be pay special attention to; Our product has more than 6 protection methods: overheating protection, antifreeze protection, flame-out protection, anti-dry protection, high water pressure protection and low water flow protection, which prevent the product from doing harm to users, thus providing comfortable, safe and reliable bathing conditions
- ENERGY SAVING – With automatic ignition and flame-out modes, when you turn on the shower nozzle, the tank-less water heater automatically ignites, and when you turn off the shower nozzle, the water heater automatically extinguishes the flame; With this unique design, our on demand water heater can save energy and ensure your safety at the same time
- WIDE APPLICATION – Our gas water heater is mainly used for outdoor hot showers, great for camping, trip to beaches or family vacations on mountains, in cabins, etc.; There is no longer cold outdoor shower, our water heater provides you a safe and comfortable hot shower at anytime and anywhere; There is a cover on top of it to prevent dust and leaves from falling in when outdoors
Additional Info :
3. Tankless Water Heater, GASLAND Outdoors BE158B 1.58GPM 6L Portable Gas Water Heater, Instant Propane Water Heater, Overheating Protection, Easy to Install, Use for RV Cabin Barn Camping Boat, Black
- 🎁【CSA Approved Safety 】CSA approved Gasland tankless water heater, safe as per Canadian and US Standard. Flame failure device, anti-freezing protection, over heating protection to ensure the family safety. Automatically decrease water pressure between 3.6-110PSI. The anti-freezing drain plug can discharge the residual water to avoid freezing in cold areas or in case of long time no use. High water temperature protection over 167 °F. Shut off gas supply automatically under unexpectable flameout.
- 🎁【Lightweight Portable Design】 Compact size and lightweight design for easily carry. It can bring a amazing hot shower for you when you are camping, to the beach, etc. Also you can wash your pets with this tankless water heater in outdoor. Hang it using the mounting bracket on the top/back of the gas water heater. It only takes you a few minutes to install it. Or you can install it according to the instructions.
- 🎁【On Demand Hot Water】 Maximum power output 41,000BTU/Hr, get instant endless hot water easily wherever you are. No need to preheat before using tankless water heater. As soon as you turn on the tap, the water ﬂows with your desired temperature. Low water pressure start up, just need 3.6 PSI of water pressure. 1.58 gallons per minute of on-demand hot water. Fully adjustable heat and water flow.
- 🎁【Energy Saving】 Compact and light weight structure with 11.5% energy saving technology. The propane water heater exchanger and main burner are desinged with advanced combustion technology to decrease gas consumption and burning noise. You will save more when you use our tankless water heater.
- 🎁【Excellent Customer Service】We have professional team to offer you excellent service. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us from Monday to Friday.
Additional Info :
4. Flame King Tankless Outdoor Portable Propane Gas 10L 2.64GPM Water Heater 68,000 BTU for Hot Water Shower, RV, Camping, Farm, Cabins
- Fully adjustable control knobs and visual digital meter – Winter/Summer Setting, MIN/MAX Gas Setting, MAX/MIN Water Flow Rate Setting, Digital Water Temperature Meter
- Durable steel cased water heater designed to last
- ON/OFF water control shower head and 4.5 Feet of Stainless Steel Wrapped Hose to avoid kinks and punctures.
- Regulator and 4.5 ft. hose included for use with a BBQ propane tank (QCC1 Type-1 Valve
- Delivers 68,000 BTU per hour at high output setting.
Additional Info :
5. Camplux 1.32 GPM Portable Water Heater Tankless Water Heater Propane Outdoor Black
- Portable Design: The portable propane water heater with portable and handle, weights only 14lbs.
- Easy to Install: This 1.32 GPM on demand hot water heater comes with 5 feet gas regulator, shower hose and US standard garden hose, easy to install in 5 mins.
- Energy & Cost Saving: Portable hot water heater with maximum power output 34,000btu/hour, provides 1.32 GPM hot water on demand, no need to preheat,saving up to 50% on water heating costs.
- Low Water Pressure: The portable camping gas water heater start with 3.0 PSI low water pressure,it’s good for RV camping, outdoor trip, washing pets.
- Safey Insurance: Camplux propane tankless water heater was CSA certified, 6-in-1 protections ensures you a comfortable outdoor shower.
Additional Info :
6. Camplux 5L Outdoor Portable Water Heater, 1.32 GPM Tankless Propane Gas Water Heater for RV, Camping, Barns, White
- CSA Safety Standard -CSA safety standard approved portable tankless water heater,flame failure device, anti-freezing protection, over heating protection to ensure the family safety. Automatically decrease water pressure between 3.0-110 PSI. The anti-freezing drain plug can discharge the residual water to avoid freezing in cold areas or in case of long time no use. The water heater will shut off automatically when high water temperature protection over 176 °F.
- Lightweight Portable Design-Compact size weights 10 lbs with portable handle for easily carry. Hang it using the mounting bracket on the top/back of the gas water heater. It only takes you a 15 minutes to install the propane water heater.
- Instant Hot Water- Maximum power output 28,000btu/hour, you can get 1.32 gallons instant endless hot water easily wherever you are. No need to preheat before operating the tankless water heater. As soon as you turn on the tap, the water ﬂows with your desired temperature.
- 3.0 PSI Water Pressure Startup -Equipped with a magnetic water flow sensor, the tankless water heater can be widely applied for rural areas, RV’s and Boats.The tankless propane water heater lights when water pressure between 3.0-110 PSI, low water pressure is perfect for campings and remote cabins.
- Important Tips -To avoid gas leakage caused by improper sealing of the water heater, DO NOT TWINE TEFLON TAPE between gas regulator and gas inlet pipe. The tankless water heater will “caught on fire “with improper operation. Always check gas leakage before operation.
Additional Info :
7. Rinnai RL94iP Propane Gas Tankless Hot Water Heater, 9.8 GPM
- Energy and Space Efficient: Space-saving design conserves energy as it heats only when necessary
- Optimal Water Pressure: High-performance 9.8 GPM hot water flow rate for a powerful, constant stream
- Instant Heating: Circ-Logic technology enables recirculation patterns that coincide with your typical habits; Wi-Fi monitoring creates hot water on demand
- Guaranteed to Last: 12-, 5-, and 1-year residential and 5-, 5-, and 1-year commercial factory warranty for heat exchanger, parts, and labor respectively
Additional Info :
8. Portable Propane Tankless Water Heater, 1.32GPM/5Litre Capacity, 6-IN-1 Multiple Protection, 7 More Usage Scenarios, Low Pressure Startup, Black
- 🍏【7 MORE USAGE SCENARIOS】Perfect heater shower for before and after swimming in your pool or lake. Your dog will love the spa-like experience. No more cold outdoor baths with the hose – you can use the detachable shower head to easily wash your pets with warm water they will appreciate. Perfect for DIY Outdoor Shower, RV Shower, Camping Shower, Outdoor Pet Shower, RV/SUV/MPV, Beach Bathing Boxes, Campsites, Hunting Cabins, Boats, Kid Pools, or just around your house
- 🍏【FULLY EQUIPPED】No need to look around for accessories, this tankless water heater comes with CSA approval Gas Regulator, high pressure Shower Head with 59in(1.5m) extended Long Stainless Steel Hose and Shower Holder, Dust Cover, Handle(Fitted already), Wrenches, US Universal Gas Connector, Garden Hose Connectors, Teflon Tape, and Fitting Kits
- 🍏【EASY TO INSTALL LOW PRESSURE STARTUP】Just need 2.5PSI of water pressure, No electricity needed, the ignition is with 2 D cell batteries(not included). Connect gas supply water supply, now you and your lovely family lovely pet can enjoy endless hot showers anywhere anytime
- 🍏【6-IN-1 MULTIFUNCTIONAL SAFETY PROTECTION】Passed UL-307B Safety Test and FDA Food Contact Article Test, ensure home safety, Oxygen depletion safety shut-off protection, Over-heating protection, Anti-freezing protection, Flameout protection, Thermal protection, Mini and open design to prevent excessive surface temperature
- 🍏【LOVE ENDLESS HOT SHOWERS】Other tankless water heater on the market have limited support and poor quality. This outdoor tankless water heater is the real deal! And if you have any questions, concerns or issues, our friendly and helpful support team can be reached at phone call and mail.
Additional Info :
9. Tankless Water Heater, thermomate 5L Portable Propane Gas Hot Water Heater with Overheating Protection, 1.32 GPM, Low Pressure Startup for Camping, 34,000 BTU/Hr, Easy to Install, White
- [2.5 PSI Water Pressure Startup] Equipped with a magnetic water flow sensor, allowing the unit to work at low water pressure, stable water flowing to meet a wide range of usage for those in water shortage areas, including rural areas, RV’s and Boats.
- [Instant Hot Water On Demand] Rated at 1.32 GPM, this water heater provides endless hot water on demand and only as needed, no need to preheat making it more efficient and energy-saving, saving up to 50% on water heating costs.
- [Multi Safety Protection] Anti-freezing apparatus draining the stock water to avoid damage of freezing under cold areas to the machine itself or in case of a long time no use. Featuring overheating and flameout protection, the gas supply will shut off automatically under unexpectedly flame out or high water temperature over 176 °F.
- [Compact Exquisite Design] Compact and space-saving design with minimal noise output which is portable for outdoors. A great partner for camping and road trips bringing an amazing hot shower for you when you are camping, hiking, fishing, beaching, etc. Besides, you can also wash your pets with this tankless water heater, or provide hot water for the swimming pool.
- [Easy to Install] Equipped with 1/2″ BSP water fittings and manual water temperature controls make it easy to install and use. Please verify it’s the right size you need: net weight 10.4lb; size 13.4(L)x4.7(H)x11.6(W); maximum power output 34,000btu/hour (10kW). Work with a 0.4PSI gas regulator (included).
Additional Info :
10. Gateenon 12L 3.2GPM Tankless Water Heater Propane – LPG Liquid Propane Gas Instant Hot Water Heater with Digital, Portable, for Outdoor Camping RV Shower Home
- Safety, More Protections – Tankless Water Heater Propane With Over-Heating, Anti-Frozen Protection And LED Indicator, Double Filter, Full Inspection,1 Year Warranty, Ensure Taking Shower In Safe.
- More User-Friendly Details, More Better In Using – 2MM Thickness Front Panel, Anti-Scratch Protection Of Back Panel, Copper Valve, Stainless Steel Hose; Customer Requires Response Within 24 Hours.
- Complete Parts, Convenient – Complete And Full Parts, Clearly Label; 3PCS Water Filter Keep Gas Instant Water Heater Long-Life. 1.1M(3.6Inch) Water Hose,1.5M(4.9Inch) Gas Hose, Use Conveniently.
- More Applications – The LPG Tankless Water Heater Perfect To Outdoor Shower, Portable Pet Shower In Yard, RV, Beach Bathing Box, Camping, Hunting Cabins, Boats, Kid Pools, Or Just Around Your House.
- Easy Install, Spec – Water Heater Tankless Propane Without AC Power, Installed 2PCS D Cell Batteries (Excluded), Easy To Install; Gas Supply:Liquid Propane Gas; Water Temperature: 50-140 Fahrenheit.
Additional Info :
Buying Guide: What to Consider When Select propane water heater
How much should you expect to spend on a product like this? Is it a one-off cost, or is there some kind of recurring element?
When it comes to propane water heater, a great value can come in many different forms. It could be a lower price, impeccable construction, and design, or higher durability. We’ll cover all of these different factors below, where we’re sharing our top picks for the best propane water heater for the money. We’ll go over everything consumers should know to get a great value out of their propane water heater!
The phrase “people get what they pay for” is especially true when it comes to propane water heater. The range in durability from person to person can be pretty substantial depending on the materials used in the construction. If someone saves $100 on a propane water heater, but it wears out in 1 month, are they really getting a good value?
Compare that to a propane water heater that costs $50 more but wears out after 1 or 2 years. Most people would argue that the second option is the better deal over the long term. Before purchasing, you should consider how long you want to have the propane water heater and then read reviews to make sure you know how long you can expect it to last.
Consider Where You Purchase
A vast majority of people now buy their propane water heater online rather than going to a brick-and-mortar physical location. That’s largely because online shopping offers greater convenience, and many brick-and-mortar stores can be confusing when it comes to their models, pricing, and types.
While people can’t try out an online propane water heater the way they can in a store, brands often come with generous trials. These allow people to try out the propane water heater for a while and return it if they’re unhappy.
In addition, many online propane water heater are more affordable than their in-store counterparts, because they have less overhead and have cut out the middlemen to pass savings directly to the consumer. If you purchase online, make sure to check to see if they will have to pay extra for shipping or not. A lot of the new companies offer free shipping, but not all.
Types of propane water heater
Before even thinking about all the different propane water heater available, You should choose the product types that will be ideal for your task.
Choosing a product based on a design that people will love can be tough. Just because you might like the look and style of it, doesn’t mean it’s the best. Below are some steps you can follow that I’ve used in the past when making decisions on which product designs to choose. Today, a lot of e-commerce sites have the same products. Naturally, it means people use product photos and videos to find the best item. Some of the tips in this article will help you choose or design a successful product.
- Dimensions. How big are these products?
- Materials. What are they made from? Is there an advantage to choosing one material over another?
- Generic characteristics. What sort of features do products in this category include?
- Product-specific functionality. Do certain products have key characteristics that others don’t?
- “Vs.” comparisons. Wireless or wired? Portable or desktop? Metal or wood? These are the key A/B-style decisions typically made early in the buying process.
Finally, we hope that our reviews about these propane water heaters will help you to choose your ideal product available on the maker. The question remains, how many of these propane water heater will you use and how often? Some manufacturers come out with newer propane water heater every few months. This is because they know that people want the better propane water heater. It’s all a matter of choice and your budget. The good news is that the features of good propane water heater tend to trickle down in price. If you start off with a cheaper version, chances are you can afford the more advanced versions of it a few months later.