In our quest to find the most suitable models, we focused on features like comfort, adjustability, and durability. We recommend you take a close look at each product we listed here and see the features you need for your personal use.
Keep reading to learn more…
Top 10 running shoes for high arches and narrow feet : Editor’s Pick
10 Best running shoes for high arches and narrow feet Reviews:
1. Plantar Fasciitis Arch Support Insoles for Men and Women Shoe Inserts – Orthotic Inserts – Flat Feet Foot – Running Athletic Gel Shoe Insoles – Orthotic Insoles for Arch Pain High Arch – Boot Insoles
- HIGH ARCH SUPPORT INSOLES premium podiatrist-recommended sole shoe inserts for men and women minimize arch pain and offer excellent comfort. EASYFEET shoe insoles provide plantar fasciitis – high arch – flat feet – pronation – back – ankle – knee – neck – lower back – joint – posture – heel spurs – metatarsalgia – shin splints – bunions – Morton’s neuroma support and pain relief
- ANY AGE / FOOTWEAR/ ACTIVITY orthotic inserts for men and women fit all orthopedic – athletic – casual – workout – sports – hiking – basketball – tennis – snowboard – ski – golf – gym – walking shoes or work boots. Best insoles for walking – running – standing – cross-training. WARNING: you may feel foot pressure while 3-7 days of wearing. It’s normal because your feet are not used to arch support. We strongly recommend starting from 2-3 hours a day and increase the time each day gradually
- FOOT PAIN RELIEF Anti Pronation Biomechanical Reinforcement Technology offers a superb level of arch supports. Plantar Fasciitis Insoles provide a shock-absorbing effect because gel forefoot and air capsules enhance cushioning. Deep heel cradle with built-in heel support keeps foot bone vertical and balance to provide stability
- PREMIUM QUALITY orthotics offer strong arch support made of hard TPU and cushioning layer with PU memory foam base. Heat and friction reducing velvety breathable cover provide a top-notch feet comfort. Adjustable size: insoles can be easily trimmed and adapted
- 100% RISK FREE PURCHASE complete customer satisfaction and 1-year guarantee. If for any reason you aren’t happy, simply contact us and we’ll replace or refund shoe inserts for you. If you received an item with a broken box or item in Used condition please don’t send a complaint, message us and we’ll resolve this problem! Just click ‘Add to Cart’ to care your foot now!
Additional Info :
2. New Balance Women’s FuelCore Nergize V1 Sneaker, Black/Magnet, 8.5 Wide
- These shoes have a performance fit. We recommend ordering a 1/2 size bigger than your typical NB size.
- Midsole Cushioning: These New Balance sneakers feature a REVlite midsole that delivers incredibly lightweight cushioning and provides a responsive ride for comfortable all-day wear
- Underfoot Comfort: With an NB Memory Sole Comfort Insert that offers a plush feel with every step, this everyday shoe for women was made for wearing anywhere and everywhere
- Sleek Design and Supportive Fit: Stay comfortable and stylish as you go about your day with the contemporary bootie design. The bootie upper construction hugs your foot for a snug, supportive fit
- Lightweight Feel: The modern, eye-catching upper on these cross-trainers uses mesh and synthetic materials for a super lightweight feel that helps keep you light on your feet
Additional Info :
3. Superfeet Green Professional-Grade High Arch Orthotic Shoe Inserts for Maximum Support Insole, 6.5-8 Womens / 5.5-7 Mens
- Full-Length Fit: High-profile, high-volume Superfeet insoles are designed to fill the length and width of your shoe for maximum support, simply trim the arch-support inserts to fit your shoes
- Stabilizer Cap: Our specialized insoles for men and women feature a base-layer stabilizer cap designed to support the rearfoot and provide additional structure and stability to the foam layer
- Deep Heel Cup: Equipped with the widest, deepest of heel cups for heel pain, these high-arch insoles for men and women offer maximum support and assist with natural shock absorption
- Superfeet Shape: The high-profile, special orthotic shape of our arch-support shoe inserts helps stabilize and support the foot, which can help reduce stress on the feet, ankles, and knees
- High Density Foam: The closed-cell foam layer in these arch-support insoles for women and men supports and cushions the foot for durable, long-lasting comfort.
- High-arched insole for maximum support
- Fits most roomy footwear styles with factory insoles you can remove
- For common foot pain, arch pain, heel pain & plantar fasciitis
- Durable construction adds comfort, support & structure to shoes
Additional Info :
4. PCSsole 3/4 Orthotics Shoe Insoles High Arch Supports Shoe Insertsfor Plantar Fasciitis, Flat Feet, Over-Pronation, Relief Heel Spur Pain (XL:Men9-11/Women10-12)
- STURDY ARCH SUPPORT RELIEVE FEET PAIN EFFECTIVELY: 3.5cm Firm EVA High arch provides perfect foot arch support, reduce the pressure on the heel. The high hard arch design fit for your arch easily and absorb the impact of each step during exercise or walking and evenly distributes foot pressure and reduces fatigue. You will feel pain relief the first time wearing this hard foot support insole.
- PAIN RELIEF FROM FLAT FEET: PCSsole 3/4 Length of orthotic insoles provides anatomical arch support and comfort for those with flat feet, plantar fasciitis, heel spurs, high arch, overpronation, fallen arch and heel pain. Once standing on these insoles, believe me, you don’t feel hardness, but comfort.
- ORTHOTICS INSOLES CORRECT OVER-PRONATION, SUPINATION (O / X Leg): The structured deep heel cup provides perfect wrapping, helps stabilize the foot in the right position and adjust your body to normal alignment. It offers better balance and control while walking or running, reduces the friction between feet and shoes and improves walking posture.
- EASY TO CHANGE IN DIFFERENT SHOES: With thin and light weight design, 3/4 length insoles can fit comfortably in most shoes. Breathable top layer, anti-slip material makes it stable in your shoes. These orthotic insoles are great for athletic shoes, casual shoes, dress shoes, canvas, running shoes, work shoes and boots.
- SIZE SELECTION AND QUALITY GUARANTEE：Choose a size according to your usual shoe size. 90% people don’t need time to get used to this insole. Some need 1-3days to adapt to this insole. If you are not completely satisfied with your PCSsole insoles, our friendly customer service staff will be pleased to assist you with any questions.
Additional Info :
5. CURREX RunPro World’s Leading Insole for Running – Walking – Comfort Shoes
- Designed to help reducing injuries & pain from plantar fasciitis & other common foot problems
- Appropriate for all shoes with removable liner / if added to other shoes you may need to go half size up for your shoe
- Each insole boasts a different shape, arch height & flex, allowing for a customized fit
- Blue-HIGH, Yellow-MED or Red-LOW? Your foot-type determines the color!
Additional Info :
|Color||High Arch – Blue|
6. ASICS Women’s Gel-Venture 6 Running Shoes, 8.5M, Carbon/Mid Grey/Seashell Pink
- Rearfoot GEL Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- Removable Sockliner: A sockliner which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- Trail Specific Outsole: Reversed lugs provide uphill and downhill traction on all types of terrain.
- AHAR Outsole: Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
Additional Info :
|Color||Carbon/Mid Grey/Seashell Pink|
7. FitFeet High Arch Support Insoles，3/4 Length Orthotic Foot Inserts for Over-Pronation Plantar Fasciitis Flat Feet Heel Pain Relief Shoe Inserts for Running Sports Men and Women, M
- STURDY ARCH SUPPORT – A pair of 3/4 length orthotic inserts, features with up to 35mm high arch and firm EVA material, which absorb the impact of each step during exercise or walking and evenly distributes foot pressure and reduces fatigue. Thus, the shoe insoles are suitable for those who are suffering from flat feet, high arch and fallen arch, etc.
- PROFESSIONAL & ERGONOMIC DESIGN – FitFeet orthotics adopt deep heel cup provides perfect wrapping, enhances stability and corrects over-pronation. Structured heel cradle helps keep foot in the right position and adjust body to normal alignment. It offers better balance and control while walking or running, reduces the friction between feet and shoes and improves walking posture.
- TOP GRADE MATERIAL – FitFeet 3/4 orthotic high arch support shoe inserts is made of high-quality EVA material with sweat wicking, breathable top layer and wear resistant, anti-skid microfiber. By reducing heat and friction, the top smooth cloth leaves feet more comfortable, protected, and cool.
- MOVEABLE FROM SHOE TO SHOE – With ultra thin design, FitFeet 3/4 length foot insoles can fit comfortably in most shoes. These orthotic insoles are great for from athletic shoes, casual shoes, dress shoes, work shoes to boots. Pick and use them during training and performance alike for ideal comfort.
- CUSTOMIZABLE SIZES – A large number sizes of these 3/4 Length Orthotics foot inserts are available for both men and women and fit all types of foot symptoms. Choose the size closet to yours for common foot pain, arch pain, heel pain, ankle pain, plantar fasciitis, bunion, over pronation and the like foot conditions.
Additional Info :
8. Brooks Ghost 13 Grey/Blackened Pearl/Purple 8.5 B (M)
- THIS WOMEN’S SHOE IS FOR: The Ghost 13 is for runners looking for a reliable shoe that’s soft and smooth. The Ghost 13 offers improved transitions for zero distractions so you can focus more on what matters most: your run. This Brooks Ghost 13 is a certified PDAC A5500 Diabetic shoe and has been granted the APMA Seal of Acceptance.
- SUPPORT AND CUSHION: The neutral support type provides high energizing cushioning. Ideal for road running, cross training, the gym or wherever you might want to take them! Predecessor: Ghost 12
- BALANCED, SOFT CUSHIONING: BioMoGo DNA and DNA LOFT cushioning work together to provide a just-right softness underfoot without losing responsiveness and durability – yet it feels lighter than ever.
- SMOOTH, STABLE RIDE: No matter how your foot lands, our Segmented Crash Pad – an integrated system of shock absorbers – will cushion every step and stride for smooth heel-to-toe transitions.
- SOFT, SECURE, FIT: The newly engineered mesh and 3D Fit Print practically disappears on your foot with strategically placed stretch and structure.
Additional Info :
9. Dr. Scholl’s Running Insoles // Reduce Shock and Prevent Common Running Injuries: Runner’s Knee, Plantar Fasciitis and Shin Splints (For Women’s 5.5-9, also Available for Men’s 7.5-10 & Men’s 10.5-14)
- Designed for runners to help prevent pain from runner’s knee, shin splints, and plantar fasciitis. Also effective for everyday use to support your foot while in motion.
- With triple zone protection to reduce shock by 40% and help reduce wear and tear on your legs
- Sweat Max technology helps reduce foot odor
- Replace insoles every (6) months or at first signs of wear
Additional Info :
10. Plantar Fasciitis Feet Insoles Arch Supports Orthotics Inserts for Flat Feet, High Arch, Foot Pain Mens 5 – 5 1/2 | Womens 7 – 7 1/2
- ··★LASTING COMFORT – arch support improves foot and leg alignment, enhances comfort, and helps ease stress and uncomfortable caused by flat feet (Pronation), bunions, arthritis,good for Plantar Fasciitis (heel pain & heel spurs), Achilles Tendonitis
- ··★DEEP HEEL CUP- to maintain correct foot positioning.protects your heel during the heavy impact of landing during walking or running and stabilizes the foot.
- ··★PREMIUM EVA MATERIAL – It is excellent for shock absorption and foot fatigue,The fabric also helps keep your feel cool
- ··★DESIGNED FOR EVERYDAY USE – Provides moderate control and support in walking or casual hiking shoes, work shoes and boots.Comfort and cushioning for all types of leisure or everyday footwear
- ··★RISK FREE – IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH OUR INSOLES ,PLEASE BE SURE TO CONTACT WALKHERO CUSTOMER SERVICE WITH YOUR ORDER NUMBER BEFORE YOU COMPLAIN OUR RETURN POLICY ,WE WILL OFFER A REASONABLE AND ACCEPTABLE SOLUTION TO MAKE IT UP FOR YOU FRIENDLY REMINDER: WalkHero insoles are packed in resealable ziplock bag, Free to open and seal, please kindly keep the package intact before return. To avoid Amazon refuse your return request due to packaging damage, Please DO NOT use scissors to open it
Additional Info :
Buying Guide: What to Consider When Select running shoes for high arches and narrow feet
How much should you expect to spend on a product like this? Is it a one-off cost, or is there some kind of recurring element?
When it comes to running shoes for high arches and narrow feet, a great value can come in many different forms. It could be a lower price, impeccable construction, and design, or higher durability. We’ll cover all of these different factors below, where we’re sharing our top picks for the best running shoes for high arches and narrow feet for the money. We’ll go over everything consumers should know to get a great value out of their running shoes for high arches and narrow feet!
The phrase “people get what they pay for” is especially true when it comes to running shoes for high arches and narrow feet. The range in durability from person to person can be pretty substantial depending on the materials used in the construction. If someone saves $100 on a running shoes for high arches and narrow feet, but it wears out in 1 month, are they really getting a good value?
Compare that to a running shoes for high arches and narrow feet that costs $50 more but wears out after 1 or 2 years. Most people would argue that the second option is the better deal over the long term. Before purchasing, you should consider how long you want to have the running shoes for high arches and narrow feet and then read reviews to make sure you know how long you can expect it to last.
Consider Where You Purchase
A vast majority of people now buy their running shoes for high arches and narrow feet online rather than going to a brick-and-mortar physical location. That’s largely because online shopping offers greater convenience, and many brick-and-mortar stores can be confusing when it comes to their models, pricing, and types.
While people can’t try out an online running shoes for high arches and narrow feet the way they can in a store, brands often come with generous trials. These allow people to try out the running shoes for high arches and narrow feet for a while and return it if they’re unhappy.
In addition, many online running shoes for high arches and narrow feet are more affordable than their in-store counterparts, because they have less overhead and have cut out the middlemen to pass savings directly to the consumer. If you purchase online, make sure to check to see if they will have to pay extra for shipping or not. A lot of the new companies offer free shipping, but not all.
Types of running shoes for high arches and narrow feet
Before even thinking about all the different running shoes for high arches and narrow feet available, You should choose the product types that will be ideal for your task.
Choosing a product based on a design that people will love can be tough. Just because you might like the look and style of it, doesn’t mean it’s the best. Below are some steps you can follow that I’ve used in the past when making decisions on which product designs to choose. Today, a lot of e-commerce sites have the same products. Naturally, it means people use product photos and videos to find the best item. Some of the tips in this article will help you choose or design a successful product.
- Dimensions. How big are these products?
- Materials. What are they made from? Is there an advantage to choosing one material over another?
- Generic characteristics. What sort of features do products in this category include?
- Product-specific functionality. Do certain products have key characteristics that others don’t?
- “Vs.” comparisons. Wireless or wired? Portable or desktop? Metal or wood? These are the key A/B-style decisions typically made early in the buying process.
Finally, we hope that our reviews about these running shoes for high arches and narrow feets will help you to choose your ideal product available on the maker. The question remains, how many of these running shoes for high arches and narrow feet will you use and how often? Some manufacturers come out with newer running shoes for high arches and narrow feet every few months. This is because they know that people want the better running shoes for high arches and narrow feet. It’s all a matter of choice and your budget. The good news is that the features of good running shoes for high arches and narrow feet tend to trickle down in price. If you start off with a cheaper version, chances are you can afford the more advanced versions of it a few months later.