In our quest to find the most suitable models, we focused on features like comfort, adjustability, and durability. We recommend you take a close look at each product we listed here and see the features you need for your personal use.
Keep reading to learn more…
Top 10 single and pot coffee maker : Editor’s Pick
10 Best single and pot coffee maker Reviews:
1. Hamilton Beach 2-Way Brewer Coffee Maker, Single-Serve and 12-Cup Pot, Black/Stainless Steel(49980A), Carafe
- 2 WAYS TO BREW: SINGLE CUP OR FULL POT. Brew a single-serve cup or a full pot of coffee with your favorite ground coffee. Whichever way you brew, the Hamilton Beach Programmable Coffee Maker makes it easy to do both. Not compatible with K-Cup pods
- SIMPLE SINGLE-CUP BREWING — DOESN’T USE K-CUP PODS. Brew a cup for one using loose ground coffee (not compatible with K-Cup pods). With the included mesh scoop, adding your favorite ground coffee couldn’t be easier: just scoop, place and brew
- PEACE OF MIND WITH 2 HOUR AUTOMATIC SHUTOFF. How many times have you walked out the door, only to wonder: did I turn the coffee maker off. Now there’s no worry or turning around to check, since the coffee maker turns off automatically after 2 hours
- PROGRAMMABLE FOR WAKE-UP READY COFFEE. Program the Hamilton Beach coffee maker with the time you want to start brewing, fill with water and add ground coffee. When you wake up, coffee will be hot and ready to drink. Not compatible with K-Cup pod
- CHOOSE YOUR BREW STRENGTH WITH SELECT-A-BREW. Control how strong you want your coffee with two brew options: regular and bold. Choose Regular for standard medium-grind coffee, or go Bold for decaf, finer grind or a premium roast brand for richer flavor
- USE YOUR FAVORITE TRAVEL CUP OR MUG. Mugs not included
- “Pod Basket” is not included.
Additional Info :
2. Keurig K-Duo Coffee Maker, Single Serve and 12-Cup Carafe Drip Coffee Brewer, Compatible with K-Cup Pods and Ground Coffee, Black
- What’s in the box: 12-cup glass carafe included with your brewer along with a heating plate to keep coffee hot.
- Brew a cup and a carafe: Use both ground coffee and k-cup pods. Height with handle open-17.63 H inch. Height with drip cover open-18 H inch
- Multiple brew sizes: Brew a 6, 8, 10, or 12-cup carafe and a 6, 8, 10, or 12 ounce cup.
- Compatible with keurig gold tone mesh filter accessory: A reusable coffee filter you can use to brew your perfect carafe (sold separately).
- Large 60 ounce water reservoir: The 60 ounce water reservoir is shared between the single serve and carafe brewing, saving you time and simplifying your morning routine. Removable reservoir makes refilling easy.
- Strong brew: Brew a stronger, more intense single cup. 30 inch cord length
- Programmable carafe auto-brew: Program your coffee maker to automatically brew a carafe upto 24 hours in advance.
- Pause & pour: Automatically pauses your Coffee maker mid brew for 20 seconds, allowing the carafe to be poured
- Smart start: Your Coffee maker heats, then brews in 1 simple process. No need to wait for it to heat before selecting your cup size.
Additional Info :
3. Hamilton Beach Scoop Single Serve Coffee Maker, Fast Brewing, Stainless Steel (49981A)
- Brew your own ground coffee with single-serve scoop filter.
- Fast brewing: Brew an 8-ounce cup in less than 90 seconds and a 14-ounce travel mug in under 2.5 minutes.
- Flexible: Uses a mesh scoop filter so it can be brewed with your choice of coffee grounds.
- Custom cup: Brews a single-serve cup to your liking with regular (automatic drip) and bold options.
- Durable: Designed with durable, easy-to-clean stainless steel to ensure longevity. Built-in stand for coffee mugs.
- Great features: Features automatic shutoff after brewing, a spill-resistant drip tray and more.
- Note: To prevent coffee overflows, fill coffee grounds to the lowest line on the scoop filter and do not overfill. Be careful not to over grind coffee beans, as very finely ground coffee can cause overflows. For a stronger cup of coffee, select the bold setting and use a medium grind size that’s appropriate for a standard automatic drip coffee maker. This unit will not brew without water in the water reservoir, even if the brew button is pushed.
Additional Info :
4. Instant Pot Solo 2-in-1 K-Cup Pod and Ground Coffee Maker, Nespresso Capsules and K-Cup Pods with Reusable Coffee Pod for Ground Coffee, 8 to 12oz. Brew Sizes, 40oz Reservoir
- 2-IN-1 FUNCTIONALITY: Compatible with K-Cup pods and your own ground coffee with the included reusable pod
- DESIGNED FOR GROUND COFFEE: When placed into the Instant Solo, our specially designed reusable pod activates a unique brewing process which extracts more flavor, aroma and body from your favorite ground coffee
- PRE-INFUSE CYCLE: Gently soaks grounds in a K-Cup or the reusable pod before brewing to produce a more flavorful cup of coffee
- TAILOR EVERY POUR: Adjustable brew strength so you can make a bolder cup of coffee
- FASTER BREWING: Brews a single cup in just 90 seconds
- MULTIPLE BREWING SIZES: Handles multiple brew sizes: 8, 10, and 12 oz cup
- BREW MORE, REFILL LESS: Large, 40oz removable reservoir
- SPACE-SAVING DESIGN: Fits easily on a countertop
- TRAVEL MUG FRIENDLY: Fits up to 7″-tall 16oz travel mug with the removable drip tray
- USER FRIENDLY INTERFACE: Flat-touch sensor buttons give you easy intuitive control
Additional Info :
5. Hamilton Beach 49976 FlexBrew Trio 2-Way Coffee Maker, Compatible with K-Cup Pods or Grounds, Combo, Single Serve & Full 12c Pot, Black
- 3-WAYS TO BREW: Brew up to 12 cups with ground coffee on the carafe side or use dual purpose single serving to brew a pod or ground coffee on the other. The included pod holder and single-serve grounds basket easily handle both options
- SINGLE-CUP COFFEE MAKER: Brew a cup with a K-Cup, pod, another pod brand, or ground coffee. The included pod holder and single-serve grounds basket easily handle both options and the cup rest removes so you can brew into a tall travel mug
- BREW A FULL POT OF COFFEE: This programmable coffee maker has Easy-Touch programming for wake-up ready coffee. After brewing, coffee stays warm for 2 hours and the power automatically shuts off. Auto Pause & Pour lets you pour a cup as coffee brews
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR BREW STRENGTH: Control how strong you want your coffee with Select-a-Brew: regular and bold brewing options
- 2 SEPARATE EASY-FILL WATER RESERVOIRS: Each brewing side on this Hamilton Beach coffee maker has its own water reservoir that’s easy to fill and features a water window, so you always know exactly how much water to add
Additional Info :
6. Keurig K-Mini Plus Coffee Maker, Single Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Brewer, 6 to 12 oz. Brew Size, Stores up to 9 K-Cup Pods, Matte White
- Brews coffee, tea, hot cocoa, specialty and iced beverages
- Any size from 6oz – 12 ounce
- Removable reservoir
- Cord storage for a better fit on counter
- Keurig’s smallest brewer, portable design goes anywhere
Additional Info :
7. Elite Gourmet EHC111A Personal Single-Serve Compact Coffee Maker, with Pause N Serve, Reusable Filter, On/Off Switch, Water Level Indicator, 14-oz, Black
- UNIVERSAL DESIGN AND WASTE REDUCING: No need for paper or plastic cups, we’ve included a 14-Oz. No.304 stainless steel interior and exterior insulated travel mug that fits perfectly under coffee dispensers and most cup holders so fresh coffee is always ready for you. Just Click, Brew and Go.
- QUICK INSTANT BREW TIME: With the Elite Gourmet personal single-serve coffee maker, you can brew fresh coffee at home in under 60 seconds. It’s great for “On the go mornings or a quick pick me up to save valuable time for your busy life.
- EASY ONE-TOUCH OPERATION: Enjoy hot and freshly brewed coffee fast with this stylish, compact 600-Watt coffee maker. The one-touch operation allows you to quickly and easily brew up to 14 oz. of tasty coffee at the perfect temperature without the long wait at your local coffee house.
- BREW GROUNDS: Brew a cup of coffee exactly how you want it with fresh coffee grounds. No more paper filters, we’ve included a removable & reusable filter for use with coffee grounds and loose-leaf tea.
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED: The Elite Gourmet Personal Single-Serve Coffee Maker has everything you need to enjoy hot fresh coffee. Comes complete with coffee maker base, travel mug, lid and reusable filter.
- SAFETY FEATURES: We know that you’re busy and safety is important so we equipped our single serve coffee maker with auto-shut off and a thermal reset switch to prevent overheating.
- PORTABLE, SPACE SAVING DESIGN: The compact narrow and lightweight design fits and stores into small spaces making it easy for portability for use on vacations, dorms, offices, or small kitchens.
- DURABLE AND EASY TO CLEAN: Constructed using high-quality, durable materials so you can enjoy great tasting coffee for years to come. Easy to clean and dishwasher safe (excluding the coffee maker base).
Additional Info :
8. Keurig K-Elite Coffee Maker, Single Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Brewer, With Iced Coffee Capability, Brushed Gold
- WHAT’S IN THE BOX: One water filter handle, and one filter to help ensure your beverages taste their absolute best
- BREWS MULTIPLE CUP SIZES: 4, 6, 8, 10, 12oz Enjoy the most popular cup sizes
- STRONG BREW BUTTON: Increases the strength and bold taste of your coffee’s flavor
- ICED SETTING: Brew hot over ice at the touch of a button for full-flavored, delicious iced coffee
- HOT WATER ON DEMAND BUTTON: Perfect for instant soups or oatmeal
- FAST & FRESH BREWED: Coffee made in minutes
- LARGE 75oz WATER RESERVOIR: Allows you to brew 8 cups before having to refill, saving you time and simplifying your morning routine. Removable reservoir makes refilling easy
- REMOVABLE DRIP TRAY: Accommodates travel mugs up to 7.2 inches tall and holds a full accidental brew for easy cleanup
- BREWER MAINTENANCE REMINDER: Alerts you when it is time to descale your coffee maker. Descaling is an important process that removes built-up calcium deposits, ensuring the best-tasting brew possible
- QUIET BREW TECHNOLOGY: Minimizes noise when the coffee maker is in use
Additional Info :
9. BLACK+DECKER Brew ‘n Go Personal Coffeemaker with Travel Mug, Black/Beige, DCM18
- Permanent Grounds Filter – No need to buy wasteful paper filters, the mesh metal filter works with grounds or soft pods, and is easy to rinse clean
- Automatic Shutoff – The coffeemaker turns off immediately after brewing, giving you peace of mind as you head out the door
- Travel Mug Included – The 15-oz. travel mug is perfect for taking your daily cup of joe on the run, it fits snugly in most car cup holders
- Space-Saving Design – The compact design is perfect for small kitchens, apartments, and dorm rooms
- Note: Cup equals approximately 5 oz. (varies by brewing technique)
Additional Info :
10. Keurig K-Select Coffee Maker, Single Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Brewer, With Strength Control and Hot Water On Demand, Matte Black
- WHAT’S IN THE BOX: 1 water filter handle, and 1 filter to help ensure your beverages taste their absolute best
- BREWS MULTIPLE CUP SIZES: (6, 8, 10, 12 oz.). Enjoy the most popular cup sizes all with quiet brew technology, minimizing noise during use
- STRONG BREW: Kicks up your coffee’s strength and intensity
- LARGE 52 Oz. WATER RESERVOIR: Allows you to brew 5 cups before having to refill, saving you time and simplifying your morning routine. Removable reservoir makes refilling easy
- SIMPLE BUTTON CONTROLS: Just insert a pod, select your desired cup brew size, and get fast & fresh brewed, delicious coffee in minutes
- REMOVABLE DRIP TRAY: Accommodates travel mugs up to 7.4” tall, and holds a full accidental brew for easy cleanup
- DISPENSE HOT WATER: Open and close the brewer handle (without a pod) and select your cup size for hot water on demand
Additional Info :
Buying Guide: What to Consider When Select single and pot coffee maker
How much should you expect to spend on a product like this? Is it a one-off cost, or is there some kind of recurring element?
When it comes to single and pot coffee maker, a great value can come in many different forms. It could be a lower price, impeccable construction, and design, or higher durability. We’ll cover all of these different factors below, where we’re sharing our top picks for the best single and pot coffee maker for the money. We’ll go over everything consumers should know to get a great value out of their single and pot coffee maker!
The phrase “people get what they pay for” is especially true when it comes to single and pot coffee maker. The range in durability from person to person can be pretty substantial depending on the materials used in the construction. If someone saves $100 on a single and pot coffee maker, but it wears out in 1 month, are they really getting a good value?
Compare that to a single and pot coffee maker that costs $50 more but wears out after 1 or 2 years. Most people would argue that the second option is the better deal over the long term. Before purchasing, you should consider how long you want to have the single and pot coffee maker and then read reviews to make sure you know how long you can expect it to last.
Consider Where You Purchase
A vast majority of people now buy their single and pot coffee maker online rather than going to a brick-and-mortar physical location. That’s largely because online shopping offers greater convenience, and many brick-and-mortar stores can be confusing when it comes to their models, pricing, and types.
While people can’t try out an online single and pot coffee maker the way they can in a store, brands often come with generous trials. These allow people to try out the single and pot coffee maker for a while and return it if they’re unhappy.
In addition, many online single and pot coffee maker are more affordable than their in-store counterparts, because they have less overhead and have cut out the middlemen to pass savings directly to the consumer. If you purchase online, make sure to check to see if they will have to pay extra for shipping or not. A lot of the new companies offer free shipping, but not all.
Types of single and pot coffee maker
Before even thinking about all the different single and pot coffee maker available, You should choose the product types that will be ideal for your task.
Choosing a product based on a design that people will love can be tough. Just because you might like the look and style of it, doesn’t mean it’s the best. Below are some steps you can follow that I’ve used in the past when making decisions on which product designs to choose. Today, a lot of e-commerce sites have the same products. Naturally, it means people use product photos and videos to find the best item. Some of the tips in this article will help you choose or design a successful product.
- Dimensions. How big are these products?
- Materials. What are they made from? Is there an advantage to choosing one material over another?
- Generic characteristics. What sort of features do products in this category include?
- Product-specific functionality. Do certain products have key characteristics that others don’t?
- “Vs.” comparisons. Wireless or wired? Portable or desktop? Metal or wood? These are the key A/B-style decisions typically made early in the buying process.
Finally, we hope that our reviews about these single and pot coffee makers will help you to choose your ideal product available on the maker. The question remains, how many of these single and pot coffee maker will you use and how often? Some manufacturers come out with newer single and pot coffee maker every few months. This is because they know that people want the better single and pot coffee maker. It’s all a matter of choice and your budget. The good news is that the features of good single and pot coffee maker tend to trickle down in price. If you start off with a cheaper version, chances are you can afford the more advanced versions of it a few months later.