In our quest to find the most suitable models, we focused on features like comfort, adjustability, and durability. We recommend you take a close look at each product we listed here and see the features you need for your personal use.
Keep reading to learn more…
Top 10 uad audio interface : Editor’s Pick
10 Best uad audio interface Reviews:
1. UA Volt 276 USB Audio Interface for recording, podcasting, and streaming with essential audio software and 30-day Free Trial Subscription to UAD Spark
- Easily create music productions, livestreams, and podcasts on Mac, PC, iPad, and iPhone
- Record vocals and instruments with rich, full sound using Vintage Mic Preamp mode
- Add clarity with 76 Compressor based on UA’s famed 1176
- Produce with industry-leading software including Ableton, Melodyne, UJAM’s Virtual Drummer, Marshall, Ampeg, and more
- Harness USB bus power for on-the-go recording with class-leading 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion
- Studio-quality headphone amp, MIDI connections, 48V phantom power, and Direct Monitoring for latency-free recording
- 30-day Free Trial Subscription to UAD Spark, an ever expanding library of world-class plug-ins and instruments that run on Mac, no hardware required
Additional Info :
2. UAD-2 Satellite Thunderbolt OCTO Core
- Run UAD powered plug-ins via Thunderbolt 3 on modern Mac and Windows 10 systems (backwards compatible with Thunderbolt 1 and 2 devices)
- 4 (QUAD) or 8 (OCTO) Shark processors provide a massive DSP boost for running large professional mixes. Compatible with Pro Tools, Logic Pro X, Cubase, Live, and more.
- Access over 100 plug-ins from Ampex, Lexicon, Studer, Neve, Manley, SSL, EMT, Helios, and more. Includes Analog Classics Plus bundle featuring legacy editions of LA-2A Classic Audio Leveler, 1176 Classic Limiting Amplifiers, Pultec EQP-1A, Pultec Pro, and Fairchild 670 plug-ins, plus 610-B tube preamp & EQ, and more.
- Combine with other Thunderbolt-equipped UAD-2 devices including PCIe cards, UA Audio Interfaces, and additional Satellites. Dual Thunderbolt 3 ports allow for daisy-chaining of Thunderbolt peripherals.
- Also available with Custom software packages featuring user-selectable plug-ins.
Additional Info :
3. UpBright 12V AC/DC Adapter Replacement for Universal Audio Apollo Twin Solo MKII Duo Audio Interface USB APTWDUSB Recording Studio UAD-2 Satellite Quad Custom FireWire DSP 12VDC Power Supply Charger
- World Wide Input Voltage 100-240VAC 50/60Hz. OVP, OCP, SCP Protection (OVP: Over Voltage output Protection. OCP: Over Current output Protection. SCP: Short Circuit output Protection). Tested Units. In Great Working Condition. UpBright 30 days money back guarantee. 1 full year service warranty.
- UpBright New Global 12V AC / DC Adapter Replacement For Universal Audio Apollo Twin SOLO Thunderbolt Audio Interface Twin USB APTWDUSB Recording Studio Universal Audio UAD-2 Satellite Quad Custom FireWire DSP Duo X Twin MKII Duo Audio Interface 12VDC DC12V 12.0V Switching Power Supply Cord Cable Charger Mains PSU
- Fits Universal Audio Apollo Twin SOLO Thunderbolt Audio Interface I.T.E. Power Supply
- Fits Universal Audio Apollo Twin USB APTWDUSB Recording Studio Interface Switching Power Supply
- Fits Universal Audio UAD-2 Satellite Quad Custom FireWire DSP ITE Switching Mode Power Supply
4. Universal Audio UAD-2 OCTO Core PCIe DSP Accelerator Package
- Buy any new UAD-2 DSP Accelerator by 3-31-20 and get up to $1, 296 worth of UAD plug-ins from Avalon, Capitol Studios, Lexicon, and UA for FREE!
- Flagship eight-processor DSP Accelerator Card (PCIe format) compatible with Intel-based Macs and Windows 7 PCs
- Includes “Analog Classics Plus” plug-in bundle
- Ideal for professional power-users running demanding mixing and mastering projects w/ high plug-in instances and/or high sample rates
- Compatible with Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Cubase, Live, Garage Band, and more
- Can be combined with other UAD-2 devices, including UAD-2 PCIe card(s), UAD-2 Satellite, and Apollo audio interfaces and can connect to Thunderbolt-equipped Macs via a compatible chassis (sold separately)
Additional Info :
5. SupplySource 12V AC/DC Adapter Replacement for Universal Audio Apollo Twin Solo MKII Duo Audio Interface USB APTWDUSB Recording Studio UAD-2 Satellite Quad Custom FireWire DSP 12VDC Power Supply
- ✔SAFETY: Supply Source Products manufactured with the highest quality materials and include multiple smart features safeguarding against IV – incorrect voltage, SC – short circuit, IO – internal overheating . Chargers are certificated with CE FCC etc.
- ✔POWER SPECS – Input Volt Range: 100-240V / Input Frequency : 50-60Hz / Cable Length: 4FT
- ✔NOTE: This Adapter is Brand New, High Quality Never USED (non-OEM). Please make sure the model of your device before buying
- ✔12V AC/DC Adapter Replacement for Universal Audio Apollo Twin Solo MKII Duo Audio Interface USB APTWDUSB Recording Studio UAD-2 Satellite Quad Custom FireWire DSP 12VDC Power Supply
- ✔WARRANTY: 30 Days Money Back Guarantee / 60 Days Free Exchange With Paid Return Label / 720 Days Anytime Worry-Free Warranty! Please contact us with any questions or concerns.
6. Universal Audio Apollo Twin USB High-Resolution USB Interface with Realtime UAD DUO Processing
- Desktop 2×6 Super Speed USB 3.0 audio interface for Windows 7/8 with world class 24 bit/192 kHz audio conversion
- Real-time UAD Processing for tracking through vintage compressors, EQ’s, tape machines, mic preamps, and guitar amp plug-ins with near zero latency.
- Unison technology gives you the tone of the world’s most sought-after mic preamps – including their impedance, gain stage “sweet spots”, and component-level behaviors. Compatible VST, RTAS, or AAX 64 plug-in host DAW software
- Runs UAD Powered Plug-Ins via VST, RTAS, and AAX 64 i8n all major DAWS. Includes the “Real-time Analog Classics” UAD plug-in bundle. All other plug-ins are sold separately via the UA Online Store. All trademarks are property of their respective owners.
- 2 premium mic/line preamps, 2 line outs, front panel Hi-Z instrument input and headphone out, 2 digitally controlled analog monitor outs for full resolution at all listening levels, up to 8 channels of additional digital input via Optical connection
Additional Info :
7. Universal Audio Apollo Solo Thunderbolt 3 Audio Interface
- Desktop 2 x 4 Thunderbolt 3 Audio Interface w/Realtime UAD-2 SOLO Processing for Mac and Windows, with Class-leading 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion
- Unison mic preamp and guitar amp emulations from Neve, API, Avalon, Manley, Marshall, Fender, and more
- Realtime UAD Processing allows near-zero latency tracking with classic UAD plug-in effects, regardless of software buffer setting. “Realtime Analog Classics” bundle includes studio compressors, EQs, reverbs, and guitar amp emulations, and more.
- Produce with LUNA Recording System — a free, fully-integrated recording application made for Apollo (Mac/Thunderbolt-only)
- Bus-powered connection to Mac and Windows systems for easy portability and reduced cable clutter
Additional Info :
8. Universal Audio Apollo Twin MKII Duo (APLTWDII)
- Desktop 2×6 Thunderbolt audio interface for Mac and Windows with world-class 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion, uncompromising analog design, superior components, and premium build quality
- Real-time UAD processing for tracking through vintage compressor, EQs, tape machines, mic preamps, and guitar amp plug-ins with near-zero (sub-2ms) latency*
- 2 premium mic/line preamps; 2 line outputs; front-panel Hi-Z instrument input and headphone output, 2 digitally controlled analog monitor outputs, 8 channels of digital input via Optical connection. Apollo Thunderbolt System Requirements MAC- Apple Mac computer with available Thunderbolt port.macOS 10.11 El Capitan, 10.12 Sierra, 10.13 High Sierra, or 10.14 Mojave. WINDOWS- PC computer with built-in Thunderbolt 3 port. Windows 10 Fall Creators Update (64-Bit Edition). Qualified Thunderbolt 3 to Thunderbolt 2 adapter (sold separately)
- Real-time analog Classics UAD- plug-in bundle: Legacy versions of the LA-2A, 1176LN, Pultec EQP-1A, plus Softube Amp Room Essentials, Raw Distortion, 610-B Tube Preamp & EQ, and more
- Console 2.0 software features channel strip presets, drag & drop functionality, dynamically resizable Windows, Runs UAD powered plug-ins via VST, RTAS, & AAX 64 in all major DAWs
Additional Info :
9. Modern Recording Techniques (Audio Engineering Society Presents)
Additional Info :
10. Universal Audio Apollo Twin X DUO Heritage Edition
- A special edition of UA’s acclaimed Apollo Twin X interface — with a premium suite of 5 award-winning plug-in titles from Teletronix, Pultec, and UA — a $1,300 value
- Elite-class A/D and D/A conversion derived from Apollo X rackmount interfaces paired with 2 Unison mic preamps deliver stunning models of classic tube and transformer-based mic preamps and guitar amps
- 2 Unison mic preamps offer stunning models of classic tube and transformer-based mic preamps and guitar amps
- UAD DUO Core Processing for tracking through vintage compressors, EQs, tape machines, mic preamps, and guitar amp plug-ins with near-zero latency
- Produce with LUNA Recording System — a fully-integrated recording application made for Apollo (Mac only)
- Runs UAD Powered Plug-Ins via VST, AU, and AAX 64 formats in all major DAWs including Logic Pro, Pro Tools, Cubase, Ableton Live, and more
- Front-panel Unison-enabled Hi-Z instrument input and headphone out and built-in Talkback mic for communication with studio talent and recording slate cues
- Dedicated monitor functionality including monitor remote functions and Mono, Mute, DIM, and ALT monitor controls
- Up to 8 channels of additional digital input via optical ADAT/SPDIF input
- Also includes “Realtime Analog Classics” UAD plug-in bundle featuring UA 610-B Tube Preamp Legacy Pultec EQ, LA-2A and 1176 compressors, Marshall Plexi Classic, Ampeg SVT-VR Classic, and more
Additional Info :
Buying Guide: What to Consider When Select uad audio interface
How much should you expect to spend on a product like this? Is it a one-off cost, or is there some kind of recurring element?
When it comes to uad audio interface, a great value can come in many different forms. It could be a lower price, impeccable construction, and design, or higher durability. We’ll cover all of these different factors below, where we’re sharing our top picks for the best uad audio interface for the money. We’ll go over everything consumers should know to get a great value out of their uad audio interface!
The phrase “people get what they pay for” is especially true when it comes to uad audio interface. The range in durability from person to person can be pretty substantial depending on the materials used in the construction. If someone saves $100 on a uad audio interface, but it wears out in 1 month, are they really getting a good value?
Compare that to a uad audio interface that costs $50 more but wears out after 1 or 2 years. Most people would argue that the second option is the better deal over the long term. Before purchasing, you should consider how long you want to have the uad audio interface and then read reviews to make sure you know how long you can expect it to last.
Consider Where You Purchase
A vast majority of people now buy their uad audio interface online rather than going to a brick-and-mortar physical location. That’s largely because online shopping offers greater convenience, and many brick-and-mortar stores can be confusing when it comes to their models, pricing, and types.
While people can’t try out an online uad audio interface the way they can in a store, brands often come with generous trials. These allow people to try out the uad audio interface for a while and return it if they’re unhappy.
In addition, many online uad audio interface are more affordable than their in-store counterparts, because they have less overhead and have cut out the middlemen to pass savings directly to the consumer. If you purchase online, make sure to check to see if they will have to pay extra for shipping or not. A lot of the new companies offer free shipping, but not all.
Types of uad audio interface
Before even thinking about all the different uad audio interface available, You should choose the product types that will be ideal for your task.
Choosing a product based on a design that people will love can be tough. Just because you might like the look and style of it, doesn’t mean it’s the best. Below are some steps you can follow that I’ve used in the past when making decisions on which product designs to choose. Today, a lot of e-commerce sites have the same products. Naturally, it means people use product photos and videos to find the best item. Some of the tips in this article will help you choose or design a successful product.
- Dimensions. How big are these products?
- Materials. What are they made from? Is there an advantage to choosing one material over another?
- Generic characteristics. What sort of features do products in this category include?
- Product-specific functionality. Do certain products have key characteristics that others don’t?
- “Vs.” comparisons. Wireless or wired? Portable or desktop? Metal or wood? These are the key A/B-style decisions typically made early in the buying process.
Finally, we hope that our reviews about these uad audio interfaces will help you to choose your ideal product available on the maker. The question remains, how many of these uad audio interface will you use and how often? Some manufacturers come out with newer uad audio interface every few months. This is because they know that people want the better uad audio interface. It’s all a matter of choice and your budget. The good news is that the features of good uad audio interface tend to trickle down in price. If you start off with a cheaper version, chances are you can afford the more advanced versions of it a few months later.