In our quest to find the most suitable models, we focused on features like comfort, adjustability, and durability. We recommend you take a close look at each product we listed here and see the features you need for your personal use.
Keep reading to learn more…
Top 10 3d printer for wood : Editor’s Pick
10 Best 3d printer for wood Reviews:
1. iSANMATE Wood Filament 1.75mm, PLA+ Wood Filament 1.75mm, 3D Printer Filament 1kg Spool (20% Wood Powder+80% PLA+)
- 【Parameter】-iSANMATE Wood PLA+ Filament Print Temperature：190℃-225℃. iSANMATE PLA+ filament dimensional: 1.75mm,accuracy +/- 0.03mm, 1KG (2.2LBS).
- 【Wood PLA+】- iSANMATE Wood Filament is made up of 20% wood flour and 80% PLA+ with wood color and texture.Able to make products with woody touch
- 【High Quality】- iSANMATE Wood PLA + filament has superb layer bonding, and strength and toughness are greater than conventional PLA filament. Easy to use
- 【Spool Size】- Spool Diameter:197mm(7.76″) ; Spool Width;64mm( 2.52″) – Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 57mm(2.24″).
- 【100% Satisfactory Service】-1 year warranty. Provide fast and efficient technical solutions when you have any printing problems. With 24 hours guaranteed reply.
Additional Info :
2. AMOLEN Dark Wood Walnut PLA Filament 1.75mm,Walnut 3D Printer Filament with 30% Real Wood Fiber,Wood Filament,1KG
- HIGH COMPATIBILITY: AMOLEN PLA Filament is compatible with most of the FDM 3D Printer, MakerBot, LulzBot, FlashForge, UP, Printrbot, Solidoodle, Reprap, Mendel, MakerGear.
- PREMIER MATERIAL: Made from PLA and wood particles. Prints just like normal PLA with gorgeous surface of wood color and texture. Extrusion temperature range: 190 – 220°C.
- DIMENSIONAL ACCURACY: Diameter variance of no more than 30 microns for consistent feeding and better 3D prints.
- SMOOTHLY PRINT: AMOLEN engineered its Professional 3D Printer filament to strict tolerances and the highest quality standards, ensuring trouble-free operation with your 3D printer and superior results. Good shaping, no bubble, no jamming, no warping.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE: Orderly wrapped, melt well, feed smoothly and constantly without clogging the nozzle or extruder. AMOLEN PLA filament is the choice of engineers, designers, and anyone else into 3D printing who demands the best.
Additional Info :
3. PRILINE 1kg Wood PLA Filament 1.75 3D Printer Filament( The Layer Should be Thicker Than 0.2mm and The Nozzle Should be Bigger Than 0.4mm)
- Priline wood filament has wood powder in it
- Size: 1.75mm (Tolerance Level : ± 0.03mm) – Spool Diameter: 7.87″ – Spool Width: 2.83″ – Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.20″
- Recommended Printing Temp/Nozzle Temperature: 200-230°C (392-446°F), Base Plate Temperature: 0-50°C(32-122°F)
- No more durable nozzle need.But wood filament requires a .6 or larger nozzle to avoid clogging
- Refund Guarantee in 30 Days: We trust our products. If you aren’t happy with our 3D printer filament, tell us and We will arrange a refund for you
Additional Info :
4. AMOLEN Real Wood 3D Printer Filament Bundle, PLA Filament 1.75mm Bundle, Dark Walnut Wood,Bamboo Wood,Red Wood,Ebony/Black Wood, 3D Printing Filament Bundles, 200g x 4 Spools
- 【Wood PLA Filament Bundles】 – Package include 4 wood filaments, Dark Walnut Wood PLA Filament 1.75mm, Bamboo Wood,Red Wood,Ebony/Black Wood, 3D Printer PLA filament Bundles, 200g each spool with woody touch, dimensional:1.75mm,accuracy+/-0.02mm.
- 【Premium Quality Wood Filament 】- Dark Walnut Real Wood PLA Filament, red wood and ebony wood are made of PLA and contains 20% natural wood powder, the light color wood has 20% bambbo Fiber, prints with wood-like surface of wood color and texture. The print even smells like wood. Ideal for print flower pots for growing succulents or flower, or print tree, groot or other wood-like models.
- 【High Compatibility】 – AMOLEN 3D Printer Filament is Perfectly compatible with 99% FDM 3D Printer and 3D Pen, MakerBot, LulzBot, FlashForge, UP, Printrbot, Solidoodle, Reprap, Mendel, MakerGear, ANYCUBIC, Creality 3D, SUNLU, ERYONE,MYNT3D, 3Doodler.
- 【Vacuum Sealed Packing 】- Wood PLA Filament bundles come with desiccant to keep it dry and keep out dust, a reusable bag with sealing strip, 3D Printer Filament can be put back into bag after used. The transparent plate makes it easier for you to check the filament color and the remaining filament.
- 【100% After Sales Service 】- AMOLEN provide professional 3D printing technical guidance for 3D PLA Filament and perfect customer service if you have any problem about print or product. Defective wood filament can be reissued or refunded fully. Reply within 24 hours.
Additional Info :
|Color||Walnut,bamboo Wood,red Wood,ebony/Black Wood|
5. AMOLEN Wood Filament Bundle,Walnut,Bamboo Wood,Red Wood,Black Wood,3D Printer Filament,PLA Filament 1.75mm,200g/Spool
- 4 WOOD PLA FILAMENT BUNDLE – 4 different wood PLA filament with Walnut wood, Red wood, Bamboo and Ebony wood, each filament spool is 200g.
- REAL WOOD/BAMBOO FIBER – There is 20% wood fiber in the walnut wood, red wood and ebony wood PLA Filament. The light color wood has 20% bambbo fiber. Therefore, you will get a print like a real wood with matte face and even wood smell.
- REFUSE TO CLOGGING – The finely ground wood particles, double filtration, no impurities, make your printing smoother. Good shaping, no bubble, no jamming, no warping, no brittle.
- HIGH COMPATIBILITY – Perfectly compatible with most of the FDM 3D Printer and 3D Pen, Comgrow Creality Ender, ANYCUBIC, Creality 3D, SUNLU, ERYONE, MYNT3D, 3Doodler, 1.75mm pla filament consistent diameter, dimensional accuracy +/- 0.03mm.
- VACUUM & REUSABLE BAG – Vacuum packaging with desiccant to keep it dry and keep out dust.The bag has a sealing strip,the pla filament can be put back into the bag after use and sealed for storage.
- ONE MONTH WARRANTY – Any problems, please contact us for free replacement or full refund. AMOLEN is committed to devolop high-quality and special filament.
- Print Temp: 190-200℃
- Print Speed: 30-60mm/s, 40mm/s will be better
Additional Info :
6. HATCHBOX 3D Printer Filament, Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03mm, 1.75 mm, 1 kg Spool, Wood
- 1KG (2.2 lb) Spool
- Wood 3D Printer Filament Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant
- Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 175°C – 220°C (347°F – 428°F)
- 1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03mm)
- Spool Diameter: 7.88″ – Spool Width: 2.69″ – Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.20″
Additional Info :
7. SUNLU Wood PLA 3D Printer Filament, 1.75 PLA Filament Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02 mm, 1 kg Spool, 1.75mm Wood fibers (Real Wood)
- ① 【20% WOOD Fibers】SUNLU Upgrade Spool Wood PLA Filament is mixture of 20% recycle wood with polymer,Gives prints surface of wood color and texture. The print even smells like wood.SUNLU 1kg Wood filament combines real wood fibers, To satisfy your demands for printing projects of functional parts with wooden texture
- ②【Dimensional Accuracy & Consistency】Advanced CCD diameter measuring and self-adaptive control system in the manufacturing guarantee these Wood PLA filaments of 1.75 mm diameter, dimensional accuracy + / – 0.02 mm without any exaggeration;1kg spool (2.2lbs)
- ③【Clog-Free, Bubble-Free & Easy-to-use】SUNLU WOOD PLA 3D Printer Filament is completely mechanically wound, with sturdy fixing holes, 100% tangled free, and manual inspection one by one. Which has an advantage of high purity with low shrinkage. It enables you to have a smooth and stable printing process, with excellent quality prints.
- ④【Wide Compatibility】Complete drying for 24 hours before packaging and vacuum sealed with desiccants in nylon re bag;Works and harmonizes perfectly with all common 1.75mm FDM 3D printers, thanks to the high quality standards in terms of manufacturing accuracy and the small tolerance in diameter of +/- 0.02mm
- ⑤【RISK-FREE WARRANTY】We have professional 3D printing technical guidance and perfect customer service. One-month free trial, lifetime warranty, and Money-back guarantee if you’re not 100% satisfied. Recommended Wood PLA Filament Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 170-190℃, heated Plate 0-80℃
Additional Info :
8. Enotepad PLA 3D Printer Filament, Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02mm, 1 kg Spool, PLA Filament 1.75mm, PLA Wood
- 😊【Toughness Enhanced PLA】: On top of the traditional PLA material, PLA has added reinforcement to make the consumables stronger and tougher.
- 😊【Smoothly Print & Bubble-Free】：The upgraded printing PLA filament 1.75 have been specifically upgraded to address the problems of clogging and bubble generation, and it has been tested thousands of times to ensure that they print smoothly and without bubbles or noise.
- 😊【No Mess-up】: The PLA filament is automatically mechanical winding and strictly manual inspection in manufacturing, to ensure the filament neat, tidy and less-tangle, to avoid possible thread breakage; the PLA spool with larger inner diameter is designed for feeding smoothly.
- 😊【Widely Compatible】: Enotepad 3D printer Filament with 1.75 mm minimum accuracy +/- 0.02mm is perfectly and widely compatible with most common FDM 3D Printers and 3D Pens in market.
- 😊【RISK-FREE Service】: We provide warranty and 100% after-sale service. Please let us know when you receive a defective filament. We will reply within 24 hours ASAP.
Additional Info :
9. CooBeen 3D Printer Filament, Wood PLA Filament 1.75mm with Nozzle Build Surface, 1KG Spool, Wood Filament with 20% Wood Fiber, Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02 mm, Wood Filament
- 【High Purity Wood PLA Filament】: CooBeen’s Wood PLA Filaments is made of high-purity real wood powder(such as maple). When you print it has a slight wood smell, and is as strong as PLA. exquisite wood texture and wood color makes you feel that it is wood.
- 【Print Advantage】: New technology reduces wood filament brittleness by 70%. Full mechanical winding ensure easy to feed and reduce tangle. Wood Filament contains wood powder, 0.4-0.6 nozzle will be better. Additional nozzles and Build Surface help get better adhesion, cleaning needle is used to clean the nozzle without clogging. Recommend Printing Temperature: 180°C-210°C(356℉-410℉). Heat Bed Temperature: 0-60°C(32℉-140℉). Clog-Free, Bubble-Free, Low-Warp, Less-String.
- 【Reliable Spool】: Wood Filament has leading core technology to stabilize its size of 1.75mm and ensure that each spool is extended to (340m) length. Trustworthy, this reinforced Filament formulation can effectively reduce brittleness by 70%. Work perfectly with most of FDM 3D printers, Including Ender 3,MK3,Creality 3D etc. widely compatible and keep high performance printing for you.
- 【Wood PLA Feature】: 20% Wood Fiber endows exquisite wood texture. Coobeen PLA Wood Filament has consistent Diameter/Color/Luster, good for projects with tight tolerances. Please keep the Filaments to bagged until you use it and store it in a drying container (To prevent Filaments brittle or clogging) to maintain excellent performance for high quality printing.
- 【What You Get】: Vacuum-Sealed Wood PLA 3D Printer Filament, Build Surface(200x200mm/7.88″x7.88″), 0.4 Brass Nozzle, Cleaning Needle. Aiming to bring a better printing feelings. Friendly customer service and permanent product consultation. CooBeen is a brand manufacturer focusing on R&D and production of 3D Consumables for 10 years. you can receive high-quality filament and print satisfactory model is our expectation, thank you for your choice.
Additional Info :
10. Befenybay 3D Printer Filament Holder for Universal Adjustable Filament Mount Rack Bracket for PLA/ABS/Nylon/Wood/TPU/Other 3D Printing Material
- 【Material】 Metal and Plastic, stable, durable
- 【Application】Suit for 0.5KG 1KG PLA ABS 1.75mm 3.0mm 3d printer filament
- 【Widely Used】Suit for all 3D printers
- 【Install】Already assembled,you don’t need to assemble it by yourself
- 【Package Include】1kit 3D Printer Filament Holder, 1pcs Allen Key
Buying Guide: What to Consider When Select 3d printer for wood
How much should you expect to spend on a product like this? Is it a one-off cost, or is there some kind of recurring element?
When it comes to 3d printer for wood, a great value can come in many different forms. It could be a lower price, impeccable construction, and design, or higher durability. We’ll cover all of these different factors below, where we’re sharing our top picks for the best 3d printer for wood for the money. We’ll go over everything consumers should know to get a great value out of their 3d printer for wood!
The phrase “people get what they pay for” is especially true when it comes to 3d printer for wood. The range in durability from person to person can be pretty substantial depending on the materials used in the construction. If someone saves $100 on a 3d printer for wood, but it wears out in 1 month, are they really getting a good value?
Compare that to a 3d printer for wood that costs $50 more but wears out after 1 or 2 years. Most people would argue that the second option is the better deal over the long term. Before purchasing, you should consider how long you want to have the 3d printer for wood and then read reviews to make sure you know how long you can expect it to last.
Consider Where You Purchase
A vast majority of people now buy their 3d printer for wood online rather than going to a brick-and-mortar physical location. That’s largely because online shopping offers greater convenience, and many brick-and-mortar stores can be confusing when it comes to their models, pricing, and types.
While people can’t try out an online 3d printer for wood the way they can in a store, brands often come with generous trials. These allow people to try out the 3d printer for wood for a while and return it if they’re unhappy.
In addition, many online 3d printer for wood are more affordable than their in-store counterparts, because they have less overhead and have cut out the middlemen to pass savings directly to the consumer. If you purchase online, make sure to check to see if they will have to pay extra for shipping or not. A lot of the new companies offer free shipping, but not all.
Types of 3d printer for wood
Before even thinking about all the different 3d printer for wood available, You should choose the product types that will be ideal for your task.
Choosing a product based on a design that people will love can be tough. Just because you might like the look and style of it, doesn’t mean it’s the best. Below are some steps you can follow that I’ve used in the past when making decisions on which product designs to choose. Today, a lot of e-commerce sites have the same products. Naturally, it means people use product photos and videos to find the best item. Some of the tips in this article will help you choose or design a successful product.
- Dimensions. How big are these products?
- Materials. What are they made from? Is there an advantage to choosing one material over another?
- Generic characteristics. What sort of features do products in this category include?
- Product-specific functionality. Do certain products have key characteristics that others don’t?
- “Vs.” comparisons. Wireless or wired? Portable or desktop? Metal or wood? These are the key A/B-style decisions typically made early in the buying process.
Finally, we hope that our reviews about these 3d printer for woods will help you to choose your ideal product available on the maker. The question remains, how many of these 3d printer for wood will you use and how often? Some manufacturers come out with newer 3d printer for wood every few months. This is because they know that people want the better 3d printer for wood. It’s all a matter of choice and your budget. The good news is that the features of good 3d printer for wood tend to trickle down in price. If you start off with a cheaper version, chances are you can afford the more advanced versions of it a few months later.