In our quest to find the most suitable models, we focused on features like comfort, adjustability, and durability. We recommend you take a close look at each product we listed here and see the features you need for your personal use.
Keep reading to learn more…
Top 10 athletic shoes for low arches : Editor’s Pick
10 Best athletic shoes for low arches Reviews:
1. Saucony Women’s VERSAFOAM Cohesion 12 Navy/Pink Road Running Shoe 8 Medium US
- Textile and Synthetic
- Rubber sole
- Grid technology
- Durable rubber outsole
Additional Info :
2. Plantar Fasciitis Arch Support Insoles for Men and Women Shoe Inserts – Orthotic Inserts – Flat Feet Foot – Running Athletic Gel Shoe Insoles – Orthotic Insoles for Arch Pain High Arch – Boot Insoles
- HIGH ARCH SUPPORT INSOLES premium podiatrist-recommended sole shoe inserts for men and women minimize arch pain and offer excellent comfort. EASYFEET shoe insoles provide plantar fasciitis – high arch – flat feet – pronation – back – ankle – knee – neck – lower back – joint – posture – heel spurs – metatarsalgia – shin splints – bunions – Morton’s neuroma support and pain relief
- ANY AGE / FOOTWEAR/ ACTIVITY orthotic inserts for men and women fit all orthopedic – athletic – casual – workout – sports – hiking – basketball – tennis – snowboard – ski – golf – gym – walking shoes or work boots. Best insoles for walking – running – standing – cross-training. WARNING: you may feel foot pressure while 3-7 days of wearing. It’s normal because your feet are not used to arch support. We strongly recommend starting from 2-3 hours a day and increase the time each day gradually
- FOOT PAIN RELIEF Anti Pronation Biomechanical Reinforcement Technology offers a superb level of arch supports. Plantar Fasciitis Insoles provide a shock-absorbing effect because gel forefoot and air capsules enhance cushioning. Deep heel cradle with built-in heel support keeps foot bone vertical and balance to provide stability
- PREMIUM QUALITY orthotics offer strong arch support made of hard TPU and cushioning layer with PU memory foam base. Heat and friction reducing velvety breathable cover provide a top-notch feet comfort. Adjustable size: insoles can be easily trimmed and adapted
- 100% RISK FREE PURCHASE complete customer satisfaction and 1-year guarantee. If for any reason you aren’t happy, simply contact us and we’ll replace or refund shoe inserts for you. If you received an item with a broken box or item in Used condition please don’t send a complaint, message us and we’ll resolve this problem! Just click ‘Add to Cart’ to care your foot now!
Additional Info :
3. Powerstep Unisex-Adult Original Insoles, Low Profile Arch Supporting Shoe Insert, Blue/Black, Men’s 6-6.5 / Women’s 8-8.5
- [POWERSTEP ORIGINAL]: Full length insoles, neutral arch support, moderate cushioning, medium activity for moderate support.
- [FOOT PAIN PREVENTION AND RELIEF]: PowerStep Original insoles are ideal for pain associated with Plantar Fasciitis, Achilles Tendonitis, shin splints and other foot, ankle, knee, hip & back pain. As the #1 Podiatrist recommended brand, our mission and purpose at PowerStep is to create a more comfortable and happier life for our customers. ~ The PowerStep Pain Free Life
- [NEUTRAL ARCH SUPPORT | LOW PROFILE | MODERATE CUSHIONING]: Built-in neutral arch support and a dual-layer cushioning are the perfect balance of comfort and support in a low-profile design. With the proven PowerStep arch shape, Original insoles cradle the arch and heel, adding stability and motion control to limit excess stress on feet, ankles, joints, and tendons.
- [DESIGNED FOR EVERYDAY USE]:PowerStep Original Insoles are made specifically for low profile shoes but can also be worn in a variety of shoe types including; athletic; walking/running, work and some casual and dress shoes. ~ PLEASE NOTE ~ First time PowerStep or orthotic insole users may need a transition period of wearing insoles only a few hours a day until feet are accustomed to all day support and stability.
- [PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA]: Your 100% Satisfaction is Our #1 Concern so All of Our Products are Backed by Our 30-day Guarantee.
Additional Info :
4. Arch Support Insoles Men & Women by Physix Gear Sport – Orthotic Inserts for Plantar Fasciitis Relief, Flat Foot, High Arches, Shin Splints, Heel Spurs, Sore Feet, Overpronation (1 Pair, Large)
- ✅ STEADY ARCH SUPPORT: Physix high arch insoles are designed to be the best shoe inserts men & women need as a soothing solution for Flat Feet, Runner’s Knee, Overpronation, Shin Splints, & Achilles Tendonitis. These plantar fasciitis insoles relieve Metatarsal Arch & Heel Aches, Metatarsalgia (Ball of Foot Pain), Patellofemoral Syndrome (Knee Pain), & Low Back Pain!
- ✅ LOW PROFILE, LIGHTWEIGHT, ULTRA THIN SOLES: Physix flat foot orthopedic insoles are more supportive than thick cushion insoles and won’t alter the way your shoe fits. Our plantar fasciitis inserts allow more room in the toe box to ensure comfy fit in most shoe types: boots, booties, slippers, dress shoes, running shoes, sneakers.
- ✅ ERGONOMIC, NON SLIP DESIGN: Physix orthotic insoles are meticulously designed to reduce pain & discomfort, with semi-rigid arch support & heel cup for added support & stability while on the go. Plus each shoe insole has a non-slip heel to hold the insert securely in place throughout the day!
- ✅ SUPERIOR MATERIALS: Physix inserts are the best shoe insoles men & women love! Dual Base Layered High-Performance EVA foam & PU material helps correct abnormal walking patterns, relieves metatarsalgia, heel spurs, & knee pain.
- ✅ DEEP HEEL CRADLE FOR STABILITY ensures your feet get the best tender loving care they deserve, use after use. Ideal as overpronation insoles and perfect for improving performance & physical activity.
- ✅ PREMIUM LINING THAT STAYS IN PLACE: Unlike other known brands of flat feet insoles w/ top fabric that slides or bunches up during action, Physix sole inserts stay put while you’re active at work, standing, walking, or even hiking! The best running insoles for women & men!
- ✅ BEST INSOLES FOR STANDING ALL DAY: High arch, deep heel cup, & dual-layered base ensure a reduction of leg & foot muscle fatigue, making our work boot insoles ideal for those on their feet for long periods like nurses or retail employees. Also ideal for sports, camping, hiking, running, & more.
- ✅ THUMBS UP FROM FOOT CARE SPECIALISTS: The thoughtful engineering of our orthotics for plantar fasciitis & shoe inserts for flat feet earned for Physix Gear the trust of foot experts & therapists over time. Rely on our women’s & mens insoles to provide your much needed relief & protection from many foot & leg conditions.
- ✅ EASY TO INSTALL: Physix Gear shoes insoles for men & women are easy to set up & position inside your work boots or shoes. These in soles come with trim guides for easy cutting & customization for that comfortable fit you need. Available in 5 sizes!
- ✅ NO RISK PURCHASE: We commit no-hassle returns on our Unisex Orthotics for Plantar Fasciitis. If our foot insoles for men & women fail to satisfy you, contact us, and we’ll assist you right away!
Additional Info :
|Color||1 Pair – Red/Black|
5. PCSsole Orthotic Arch Support Shoe Inserts Insoles for Flat Feet,Feet Pain,Plantar Fasciitis,Insoles for Men and Women
- ※FlAT FEET: Medical grade Orthotic Inserts For common foot pain, arch pain, heel pain, ankle Pain,plantar fasciitis and over Pronation.
- ※3CM ARCH SUPPORT: Rigid arch support distributes and minimize pressure in the foot .DEEP HEEL CRADLE keep the foot bone vertical enhancing stability.CUSHINOING EVA built in inserts for added shock absorption.
- ※ALL DAY COMFORT MATERIAL :Durable EVA foam base and multi-layer cushion provide long-lasting support and comfort while walking, running and hiking. The fabric also helps keep your feet cool by sucking up all the sweat and moisture produced by your feet.r feet cool by sucking up all the sweat and moisture produced by your feet.
- ※FIT MOST FOOTWEAR:Easily movable from shoe to shoe. For men and women, such as running shoes, work boots, sneakers, street shoes, slipper and so on.
- ※SIZE SELECTION AND QUALITY GURANTEE:Choose an insole based on your old insole and our insoles are cuttable. CONTACT US IF YOU NEED TO KNOW MORE.
Additional Info :
6. New Balance Women’s FuelCore Nergize V1 Sneaker, Black/Magnet, 11
- These shoes have a performance fit. We recommend ordering a 1/2 size bigger than your typical NB size.
- Midsole Cushioning: These New Balance sneakers feature a REVlite midsole that delivers incredibly lightweight cushioning and provides a responsive ride for comfortable all-day wear
- Underfoot Comfort: With an NB Memory Sole Comfort Insert that offers a plush feel with every step, this everyday shoe for women was made for wearing anywhere and everywhere
- Sleek Design and Supportive Fit: Stay comfortable and stylish as you go about your day with the contemporary bootie design. The bootie upper construction hugs your foot for a snug, supportive fit
- Lightweight Feel: The modern, eye-catching upper on these cross-trainers uses mesh and synthetic materials for a super lightweight feel that helps keep you light on your feet
Additional Info :
7. Saucony Women’s Cohesion 13 Walking Shoe, Black | White, 10 M US
- Grid technology with VersaFoam cushioning Durable rubber outsole for even your toughest workouts supportive rubber overlays shoe category: neutral pronation: neutral water resistant: No waterproof: no offset: 12mm
- Technical Athletic Shoes
Additional Info :
|Color||Black | White|
8. Dr. Scholl’s Running Insoles // Reduce Shock and Prevent Common Running Injuries: Runner’s Knee, Plantar Fasciitis and Shin Splints (For Women’s 5.5-9, also Available for Men’s 7.5-10 & Men’s 10.5-14)
- Designed for runners to help prevent pain from runner’s knee, shin splints, and plantar fasciitis. Also effective for everyday use to support your foot while in motion.
- With triple zone protection to reduce shock by 40% and help reduce wear and tear on your legs
- Sweat Max technology helps reduce foot odor
- Replace insoles every (6) months or at first signs of wear
Additional Info :
9. ASICS Women’s Gel-Venture 6 Running Shoes, 8.5M, Carbon/Mid Grey/Seashell Pink
- Rearfoot GEL Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- Removable Sockliner: A sockliner which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- Trail Specific Outsole: Reversed lugs provide uphill and downhill traction on all types of terrain.
- AHAR Outsole: Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
Additional Info :
|Color||Carbon/Mid Grey/Seashell Pink|
10. Plantar Fasciitis Feet Insoles Arch Supports Orthotics Inserts for Flat Feet, High Arch, Foot Pain Mens 7 – 7 1/2 | Womens 9 – 9 1/2
- ··★LASTING COMFORT – arch support improves foot and leg alignment, enhances comfort, and helps ease stress and uncomfortable caused by flat feet (Pronation), bunions, arthritis,good for Plantar Fasciitis (heel pain & heel spurs), Achilles Tendonitis
- ··★DEEP HEEL CUP- to maintain correct foot positioning.protects your heel during the heavy impact of landing during walking or running and stabilizes the foot.
- ··★PREMIUM EVA MATERIAL – It is excellent for shock absorption and foot fatigue,The fabric also helps keep your feel cool
- ··★DESIGNED FOR EVERYDAY USE – Provides moderate control and support in walking or casual hiking shoes, work shoes and boots.Comfort and cushioning for all types of leisure or everyday footwear
- ··★RISK FREE – IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH OUR INSOLES ,PLEASE BE SURE TO CONTACT WALKHERO CUSTOMER SERVICE WITH YOUR ORDER NUMBER BEFORE YOU COMPLAIN OUR RETURN POLICY ,WE WILL OFFER A REASONABLE AND ACCEPTABLE SOLUTION TO MAKE IT UP FOR YOU FRIENDLY REMINDER: WalkHero insoles are packed in resealable ziplock bag, Free to open and seal, please kindly keep the package intact before return. To avoid Amazon refuse your return request due to packaging damage, Please DO NOT use scissors to open it
Additional Info :
Buying Guide: What to Consider When Select athletic shoes for low arches
How much should you expect to spend on a product like this? Is it a one-off cost, or is there some kind of recurring element?
When it comes to athletic shoes for low arches, a great value can come in many different forms. It could be a lower price, impeccable construction, and design, or higher durability. We’ll cover all of these different factors below, where we’re sharing our top picks for the best athletic shoes for low arches for the money. We’ll go over everything consumers should know to get a great value out of their athletic shoes for low arches!
The phrase “people get what they pay for” is especially true when it comes to athletic shoes for low arches. The range in durability from person to person can be pretty substantial depending on the materials used in the construction. If someone saves $100 on a athletic shoes for low arches, but it wears out in 1 month, are they really getting a good value?
Compare that to a athletic shoes for low arches that costs $50 more but wears out after 1 or 2 years. Most people would argue that the second option is the better deal over the long term. Before purchasing, you should consider how long you want to have the athletic shoes for low arches and then read reviews to make sure you know how long you can expect it to last.
Consider Where You Purchase
A vast majority of people now buy their athletic shoes for low arches online rather than going to a brick-and-mortar physical location. That’s largely because online shopping offers greater convenience, and many brick-and-mortar stores can be confusing when it comes to their models, pricing, and types.
While people can’t try out an online athletic shoes for low arches the way they can in a store, brands often come with generous trials. These allow people to try out the athletic shoes for low arches for a while and return it if they’re unhappy.
In addition, many online athletic shoes for low arches are more affordable than their in-store counterparts, because they have less overhead and have cut out the middlemen to pass savings directly to the consumer. If you purchase online, make sure to check to see if they will have to pay extra for shipping or not. A lot of the new companies offer free shipping, but not all.
Types of athletic shoes for low arches
Before even thinking about all the different athletic shoes for low arches available, You should choose the product types that will be ideal for your task.
Choosing a product based on a design that people will love can be tough. Just because you might like the look and style of it, doesn’t mean it’s the best. Below are some steps you can follow that I’ve used in the past when making decisions on which product designs to choose. Today, a lot of e-commerce sites have the same products. Naturally, it means people use product photos and videos to find the best item. Some of the tips in this article will help you choose or design a successful product.
- Dimensions. How big are these products?
- Materials. What are they made from? Is there an advantage to choosing one material over another?
- Generic characteristics. What sort of features do products in this category include?
- Product-specific functionality. Do certain products have key characteristics that others don’t?
- “Vs.” comparisons. Wireless or wired? Portable or desktop? Metal or wood? These are the key A/B-style decisions typically made early in the buying process.
Finally, we hope that our reviews about these athletic shoes for low archess will help you to choose your ideal product available on the maker. The question remains, how many of these athletic shoes for low arches will you use and how often? Some manufacturers come out with newer athletic shoes for low arches every few months. This is because they know that people want the better athletic shoes for low arches. It’s all a matter of choice and your budget. The good news is that the features of good athletic shoes for low arches tend to trickle down in price. If you start off with a cheaper version, chances are you can afford the more advanced versions of it a few months later.