In our quest to find the most suitable models, we focused on features like comfort, adjustability, and durability. We recommend you take a close look at each product we listed here and see the features you need for your personal use.
Keep reading to learn more…
Top 10 mattress for cervical neck pain : Editor’s Pick
10 Best mattress for cervical neck pain Reviews:
1. ZAMAT Contour Memory Foam Pillow for Neck Pain Relief, Adjustable Ergonomic Cervical Pillow for Sleeping, Orthopedic Neck Pillow with Washable Cover, Bed Pillows for Side, Back, Stomach Sleepers
- [The Neck Pillow That Works In Perfect Harmony]: Do you wake up each morning with pain in your neck? This ZAMAT contour pillow is a great pillow for neck pain, both for side, back, and stomach sleepers. The innovative contoured, cervical, design and memory foam cradles the natural curvature of your neck, provides incredible support for spine alignment, and is guaranteed to never have you waking up with any shoulder, back, spine, nor neck pain again!
- [Adjustable Height, Easy To Customize]: This cervical pillow has a medium soft feel that designed with removable memory foam inserts (about 0.8″ thick) for a customizable sleep experience. Adding or removing the inserts allows tailoring the sleeping pillow to anyone of two loft levels. Additionally, rotating the pillow 360° provides a different level for low pillow sleepers. This construction makes it easy to switch between an orthopedic pillow and an ordinary pillow.
- [Safe & Relax Sleep Quality Ensured]: If you’re sensitive to the smell of memory foam pillow’s off-gassing or just want something all-natural, this contour memory foam pillow is a must-have! It is ergonomically-sound and made with high-quality odorless memory foam that is CertiPUR-US certified. Firm enough to support your neck and shoulder when you’re on your side, back or stomach, allows you a safe and full rest it needs at night. If you’re looking for a great cervical pillow, look no further.
- [Breathable And Washable Pillowcase]: ZAMAT neck pillows for pain relief sleeping is specially designed to fit both comfort and firmness at every level. Built with double pillowcases, the outer quilted cover adds some additional plushness and is easily removable for machine-washing. It’s made of a breathable hypoallergenic cotton/polyester with a stretchy polyester liner to help the pillow hold its shape, and perfect for keeping you cool throughout the night.
- [Worry Free With 100% Satisfaction]: Finding a great ergonomic pillow that can help reduce your neck problems is an efficient way to improve your sleep each night. We can guarantee that you will not be disappointed considering the many outstanding features it has to offer. We provide a 100% satisfaction solution in the rare case you do not enjoy the product, if you need any assistance, please feel free to contact us. (Simply contact us for an extra memory foam inserts if it too thin for you)
Additional Info :
2. Elviros Cervical Memory Foam Pillow, Contour Pillows for Neck and Shoulder Pain, Ergonomic Orthopedic Sleeping Neck Contoured Support Pillow for Side Sleepers, Back and Stomach Sleepers (White)
- 🌙REDUCE NECK & BACK PAIN: Proven contour design perfectly supports and aligns your head, neck, shoulder, and back. The slope keeps your head from rolling out of a stable position. Bringing a reduction of stress in the cervical vertebra and spine. Improving sleep and relieving neck and shoulder pain, discomfort rejuvenating your body.THIS PRODUCT IS NOT A MEDICAL PRODUCT. IF YOU NEED TO USE IT FOR REHABILITATION, PLEASE ASK YOUR DOCTOR FOR ADVICE.
- 🌙ERGONOMIC DESIGN: Elviros contour pillows are well designed to support by following the natural curve of your body keeps air passages optimal for less snoring and more restful sleep. The cutouts on the side give your top arm a place to rest and keep it at an angle so your shoulder is not hunching over in front of you.
- 🌙TWO HEIGHTS—DESIGNED FOR BACK & SIDE SLEEPING: SIZE 64*(12.5/10.5)*38cm/25.2 x (4.1/4.9)*15inch (L*H*W), Back sleepers with cervical issues can sleep on the higher side (4.9inch) of the pillow with 2 horns as this side provides better support for the head and cervical, so as to keeps your neck properly aligned with the rest of your body. All the other back/side sleepers can sleep on the lower side (4.1inch).
- 🌙100% PREMIUM MEMORY FOAM PILLOW: Elviros ergonomic sleeping pillow core is made of high- density slow rebound memory foam. That will provide sleeping firm support with amazing comfort and softness. Keeps its shape and firmness for long term use. THE MEMORY FOAM ITSELF WILL HAVE A VERY LIGHT SMELL, IF YOU ARE UNACCEPTABLE, PLEASE VENTILABLE IT FOR 3-5 DAYS.
- 🌙REMOVABLE BREATHABLE PILLOWCASE: A breathable surface lets air circulate to keep the pillow cool while you sleep.
- 🌙NOTE: If you feel uncomfortable during using our cervical pillow, want to return. please contact our customer services in time, and proceed with the return and exchange under the guidance of the customer services.
- 🌙NOTE: THE PACKAGE BOX YOU RECEIVE WILL BE WRAPPED WITH TAPE AT THE SEAL, WHICH IS NOT USED PRODUCTS, BUT ADDED FOR BETTER FIXING AND ENSURING THE INTEGRITY OF THE PRODUCTS INSIDE.
- 🌙INSTRUCTIONS: Before first use, unzip and remove the lid and leave the memory foam flat in a well-ventilated area for 1 to 24 hours until it fully expands.
- 🌙SUITABLE FOR ALL KINDS OF PEOPLE: This neck support pillow is very suitable for elders, office workers, teachers, and those who suffer from sleep disorders. If you have chronic cervical spondylosis, the delicate neck support pillow will be the optimum choice for providing comfortable sleep and relieving the pain of the cervical vertebra.
Additional Info :
3. Queen Mattress Pad Cover Cooling Mattress Topper Pillow Top Cotton Top with Down Alternative Fill (8-21” Fitted Deep Pocket Queen Size)
- TIPS: It’s Packaged in a Vacuum Bag, Please spread It for a Few Days Before Use So It Would Return to Normal Thickness.(best Way Fluffy Again: Lay It in the Sun for a Few Hours.)
- Feature:cool,breathable,ultra soft,beautiful,luxury
- Design: Compared to the normal diamond quilting seam, this one with new shape is more supportive and soft.Square jacquard prevents the filling running around.Elastic fabric pocket makes it installed easier
- Care: The spilled fluid can be wiped quickly. Machine washable.Tumble dry on low .Easy maintenance.Natural drying
- Material:Made of 83 GSM pongee reverse.62 oz High quality fitted fiber,gives superior comfort against your skin without extra heat and sweat.
Additional Info :
4. ProsourceFit Ki Acupressure Mat and Pillow Set with 100% Natural Linen for Back/Neck Pain Relief and Muscle Relaxation
- PAIN REDUCTION – Naturally reduce muscle tension, and back pain by simply laying on the mat daily for 10-30 minutes
- FULL SUPPORT – The cushioned foam mat is large enough to fit your full back, and unlike many mats that only cover your back, this set includes a pillow covered in acupressure points for neck support and more holistic pain relief
- RELAXATION & STRESS RELIEF – Lay back and relax onto this “bed of needles” to massage pressure points that help release tight muscles and relieve stress. Use prior to bedtime to improve your sleep
- INCREASED ENERGY & CIRCULATION – Thousands of acupressure points stimulate nerves and improve blood circulation for increased energy and faster muscle recovery, making it great for users who sit at a desk daily, as well as active individuals and athletes
- Made out of 100% high quality thick cotton and plant-based Interior: Foam. The acupressure mat has 6, 210 acupressure points; neck pillow has 1, 782 acupressure points. Material: ABS plastic. You will quickly become accustomed to the sensation of the spikes
Additional Info :
5. ZAMAT Neck and Shoulder Relaxer with Magnetic Therapy Pillowcase, Neck Stretcher Chiropractic Pillows for Pain Relief, Cervical Traction Device for Relieve TMJ Headache Muscle Tension Spine Alignment
- 【10 MINUTES A DAY, KEEP NECK PAIN AWAY】Are you trouble with cervical spine problems, neck pain, headache and so on ailments that are caused by long time work? ZAMAT cervical traction pillow helps you soothe away the stiff neck, relax and rejuvenate neck and shoulders in 10-20 mins. Studies found that cervical traction devices significantly reduced neck pain. Now choose our neck relaxer, dramatically reduce your awful pain and stiffness without medication and unnecessary surgeries!
- 【SIMPLY ENJOY MAGNETIC THERAPY WITH ZAMAT PILLOW】The cervical pillow is covered with breathable and soft magnetic therapy cloth that implanted millions of permanent magnetic particles. It is not only sweat-resistant and cooling but also promotes blood circulation, eliminates neck pain and muscle stress, helps alleviate fatigue. Firm polyurethane foam gives the neck stable and flexible support. Both pillowcase and pillow of ZAMAT neck support pillow is machine washable, liberate your hands!
- 【ERGONOMIC DESIGN & SHIATSU MASSAGE】ZAMAT ergonomic cervical pillow conforms with the correct form of cervical spine, perfectly match with the human curve. When you lie down on it, it offers vertical, horizontal support and curves stretch for more complete neck traction therapy. Furthermore, 6 massage granules evenly right on neck muscle areas, provide an acupressure shiatsu massage to the cervical spine, greatly relieve cervical neck pain and stiffness, help cervical spine alignment.
- 【RELIEF YOUR PAINS EVERYWHERE YOU WANT】ZAMAT neck traction, your nice companion no matter at home, office, travel. Different from most traditional cervical traction systems, this neck support pillow for neck and shoulder pain is easy to use, just simply and comfortably lying down in couch or bed, even simply lean on this neck stretcher while working in front of computer. Its 0. 7 lbs weight and small size let you can carry it anywhere. Moreover, we also provide a storage bag.
- 【ATTENTION & CUSTOMER SERVICE】Please DO NOT use this as an ordinary pillow, DO NOT use it more than 20 minutes or all night. Normally you will need 1-3 days to adapt to this pain relief pillow because it needs time to fit your neck contour. This pillow is a versatile orthotic, helps in restoring proper cervical curvature, reliefing headache, cervical syndrome, TMJ, pinched nerves and so on. If you have any question with our product, please contatc us and we will reply whithin 24 hours.
Additional Info :
6. Neck and Shoulder Relaxer, Cervical Traction Device for TMJ Pain Relief and Cervical Spine Alignment, Chiropractic Pillow Neck Stretcher(Blue)
- Relief neck pain in just 10 minutes.
- Simple and effective physical solutions to sooth away stiff neck, helps in restoring proper cervical curvature associated with consistent use.
- Dense and soft foam design provides sturdy, lightweight, and comfortable base.
- Can’t be used as an ordinary pillow all night long.
- Normally you will need 1-3 days to adapt to this pillow, because your neck needs time to familiar with the new corrector curvature. You will enjoy an extreme comfort after you get used to it!
Additional Info :
7. Side Sleeper Pillow for Pain Relief Sleeping – Shredded Memory Foam Firm Bamboo Bed Pillow – Queen Size Cervical Contour Curved Washable Pillow Cover – Extra Memory Foam By Sidney Sleep (Queen, White)
- Side Sleeper by Choice? Your Body Is not Shaped Like A Rectangle. Your Pillow Should Hug, Contour And Support You During The Night.
- Neck and Shoulder Pain Hurts. Our Adjustable Pillow Flows Under Your Neck and Around Your Natural Shoulders Shape, Giving You More Support When You Sleep.
- Like A Firm Pillow? We Include Extra Foam So You Can Adjust the Pillow Height To Your Liking. Firm, Soft or Medium Loft, the Choice is Yours.
- Gentle On The Skin. We Use A Bamboo Skin Friendly Fabric Blend. It is Softer and More Breathable than Cotton and It Is Much Easier to Care For.
- Cleaning Made Easy. Our Removable 19″ x 29″ Pillow Case Is Machine Washable and Fast Drying. Wake Up Daily Feeling Fresh And New.
Additional Info :
8. HOMCA Cervical Pillow Memory Foam Pillows – Contour Memory Foam Pillow for Neck Pain Relief, Orthopedic Neck Bed Pillow for Side Sleepers Back and Stomach (White)
- Reduce Back Neck Shoulder Pain: HOMCA cervical pillow features an ergonomic design to help support and aligns your head,neck, shoulder and back in a neutral position, allowing you to drift off into uninterrupted slumber and wake up feeling fresh
- Quality Sleep: Hypoallergenic rayon/polyester proprietary blend pillow case feels silky soft and smooth to keep you cool and comfortable throughout the night. You will fall asleep faster and deeper. All material are chemical free for better health
- Armrest Design: There are specific grooves that allows your arms to go under for comfortable sleep. You can lay on your stomach and warp your arms around the wings for perfect support. This contour pillow is suitable for all kinds of sleeping posture
- Ergonomic Memory Foam Neck Pillow: It is made of pure memory foam. Premium firm and not too soft to provides the maximum comfort and greatly ease your head, neck, shoulder and back muscle while you sleep on your back or side
- Removable Pillowcase: HOMCA orthopedic pillow is fine texture, feel soft, not wool, not the ball. It is very easy to clean, machine washable. HOMCA is committed to providing the best quality and service
Additional Info :
9. Tempur-Pedic TEMPUR-Ergo Neck Pillow Firm Support, Medium Profile, White
- CONTOURED NECK PILLOW FOR SLEEPING—This ergonomic pillow is formed to follow the natural curve of your body for conforming, therapeutic support.
- PERFECTED FOR YOU—Expertly engineered to relieve pressure and provide personalized support throughout the night, and return to shape in the morning.
- PERSONALIZED COMFORT—Firmer TEMPUR-Pedic pillow material properly and comfortably supports your head, neck, and shoulders when sleeping on your back or side.
- DURABLE & RELIABLE—Adaptive TEMPUR material never loses its shape, offering superior support and alignment year after year.
- MEDIUM PROFILE: A 4-Inch profile perfect for medium frames. Pillow measures 20” x 12.8”
- 100% Polyester Knit Hypoallergenic cover ; Removable and washable cover; Approx Dimensions for Medium profile : 20″ x 12″ x 4″ but Product finished Dimensions : 20″ x 12.8″ x 4″
Additional Info :
10. Wholesale Low Profile Dyed Soft Hand Feel Cotton Twill Caps Hats (Red) – 21204
- Made of 100% cotton.
- ONE SIZE fits most with adjustable velcrorized strap, fitting up to 7-1/2.
- Crown measures 3 inches deep, unstructured, 6 panels.
- Brim measures 2-3/4 inches long, pre curved.
- Thin, soft and light material, soft hand feel and brushed look.
Additional Info :
Buying Guide: What to Consider When Select mattress for cervical neck pain
How much should you expect to spend on a product like this? Is it a one-off cost, or is there some kind of recurring element?
When it comes to mattress for cervical neck pain, a great value can come in many different forms. It could be a lower price, impeccable construction, and design, or higher durability. We’ll cover all of these different factors below, where we’re sharing our top picks for the best mattress for cervical neck pain for the money. We’ll go over everything consumers should know to get a great value out of their mattress for cervical neck pain!
The phrase “people get what they pay for” is especially true when it comes to mattress for cervical neck pain. The range in durability from person to person can be pretty substantial depending on the materials used in the construction. If someone saves $100 on a mattress for cervical neck pain, but it wears out in 1 month, are they really getting a good value?
Compare that to a mattress for cervical neck pain that costs $50 more but wears out after 1 or 2 years. Most people would argue that the second option is the better deal over the long term. Before purchasing, you should consider how long you want to have the mattress for cervical neck pain and then read reviews to make sure you know how long you can expect it to last.
Consider Where You Purchase
A vast majority of people now buy their mattress for cervical neck pain online rather than going to a brick-and-mortar physical location. That’s largely because online shopping offers greater convenience, and many brick-and-mortar stores can be confusing when it comes to their models, pricing, and types.
While people can’t try out an online mattress for cervical neck pain the way they can in a store, brands often come with generous trials. These allow people to try out the mattress for cervical neck pain for a while and return it if they’re unhappy.
In addition, many online mattress for cervical neck pain are more affordable than their in-store counterparts, because they have less overhead and have cut out the middlemen to pass savings directly to the consumer. If you purchase online, make sure to check to see if they will have to pay extra for shipping or not. A lot of the new companies offer free shipping, but not all.
Types of mattress for cervical neck pain
Before even thinking about all the different mattress for cervical neck pain available, You should choose the product types that will be ideal for your task.
Choosing a product based on a design that people will love can be tough. Just because you might like the look and style of it, doesn’t mean it’s the best. Below are some steps you can follow that I’ve used in the past when making decisions on which product designs to choose. Today, a lot of e-commerce sites have the same products. Naturally, it means people use product photos and videos to find the best item. Some of the tips in this article will help you choose or design a successful product.
- Dimensions. How big are these products?
- Materials. What are they made from? Is there an advantage to choosing one material over another?
- Generic characteristics. What sort of features do products in this category include?
- Product-specific functionality. Do certain products have key characteristics that others don’t?
- “Vs.” comparisons. Wireless or wired? Portable or desktop? Metal or wood? These are the key A/B-style decisions typically made early in the buying process.
Finally, we hope that our reviews about these mattress for cervical neck pains will help you to choose your ideal product available on the maker. The question remains, how many of these mattress for cervical neck pain will you use and how often? Some manufacturers come out with newer mattress for cervical neck pain every few months. This is because they know that people want the better mattress for cervical neck pain. It’s all a matter of choice and your budget. The good news is that the features of good mattress for cervical neck pain tend to trickle down in price. If you start off with a cheaper version, chances are you can afford the more advanced versions of it a few months later.